Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292075 times)
Ganeshik

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

Today will be ICO ? The website is still not available.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

ICO 07.11.2017 Just user with no HBC are allowed to buy
ICO 08.11.2017 Everybody again

Due to the huge success of this project the website might be experiencing extrem traffic. This might increase waiting time as people invest thousand of $ to bring our website down over and over, this problem should be fixed befor todays ICO do not worry. That is also why people who bought HBC are not able to withdraw, we would like to apologize for that as we work on it.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

Due to the huge success of this project the website might be experiencing extrem traffic. This might increase waiting time as people invest thousand of $ to bring our website down over and over, this problem should be fixed befor todays ICO do not worry. That is also why people who bought HBC are not able to withdraw, we would like to apologize for that as we work on it.

Hope you solve the problems and we have a smooth ICO soon!

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Yurex30

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

Пpивeт! Я ycпeл кyпить нecкoлькo мoнeт, вcтyпaйтe в мoю кoмaндy. Пpoeкт дoлжeн жить !!!
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Mнe yдaлocь кyпить нecкoлькo мoнeт, пpиcoeдинитьcя к мoeй кoмaндe. Пpoeкт дoлжeн жить !!! https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Yurex
aighty

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

You've made a big mistake by announcing the message nearly 20 hours in advance. People will make new accounts and the site will be overburdened again. The step is nice but not helpful. Blocks all accounts created in the last hours. That's the only way you can be sure that only people who do not have HBC will actually buy it. It would have been better to reduce the maximum HBC to 300 per person so that many people have a chance to buy.
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

Extreme success? That might be an overstatement. You were totally unprepared for running this ICO. Provide proof of webtraffic. Otherwise all you are saying is words with no proof to back it up. People following blindly into this ICO will be extremely sorry.

They are holding on to your BTC until the end of November. And people have not been able to withdraw since before the website issues. THEY KNEW YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR BITCOIN. THINK ABOUT THAT?

BE CAREFUL OF THIS ICO AND IT'S EMPTY PROMISES.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

Today will be ICO ? The website is still not available.

Yes sir, today at 9PM GMT (London).
We know, we are under attack since pretty much hours and our team works on it, it should be fixed until later.

People who already got HBC should be able to withdraw BTC anytime....not after 23 Nov. Pls procced your internal system issue and let mewithdraw BTC ASAP.  Await your reponse, DEV.
Yes that is true and they will be able after we fixed our servers as we are under attack, look at it from this poin, if HBC would be small nobody would invest thousand of dollars just to bring us down over and over. But we still want to apologize for these circumstances.

"503 Service Unavailable"

Is it maintenance? maybe ddos? im interested Smiley
More like DDOS attacks, we are working on a server upgrade as well, so everything should be fine before todays ICO!

The "Max Amount" button doesn´t work properly! it applies an amount, which i cannot afford.
Yes will be change before todays ICO, do not worry.

Is lending going to be the core business of your initial platform or anything else besides that?
We offer 5 different things how you all can profit with us, check out the Whitepaper for that please.

There are not enough HBC left for every registered user with money to buy 100 HBC. So how are the people who were to late to buy a coin supposed to withdraw their money, if they can't meet the minimum 100 HBC to withdraw criteria?

No matter if you have 100 HBC or not, nobody can withdraw BTC right now. Read my comments above to get things clear.
Yes as written above we are under attack and we hope to fix everything as soon as possible so that everyone with HBC can payout. We are sorry for these circumstances.

There are not enough HBC left for every registered user with money to buy 100 HBC. So how are the people who were to late to buy a coin supposed to withdraw their money, if they can't meet the minimum 100 HBC to withdraw criteria?
After the ICO is over EVERYBODY will be able to withdraw their money as usual. You get what is yours do not worry please.

We should be allowed to withdraw out BTC. There is no reason to keep our Bitcoins hostage

The only reason is that they get more btc during these 20 days, and then run away with all the money. DO NOT INVEST HERE UNTIL THEY LET US WITHDRAW BTC!
That is not a fair statement from your, we try our best to make everyone happy here :/ You will be able to withdraw but if we open it now everything could be lost as we are currently under attacks. We try to be as honest as possible and we try to update you about everything we do or change, so please do not throw around with words like that we do not deserve that in our opinion. Thank you very much.

belmax

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

Клaccичecкaя cxeмa CКAM.

1. Tpyднocти c caйтoм.
2. DDOS aтaкa.
3. Xaкep cпиздит вce дeньги.
4. SCAM

Кaк жe вы зaeбaли, xитpoжoпыe cлaвянcкиe бpaтья, eбaть-кoлoтить.

Hикyя нe пoнял, чтo тaкoe IDENA?   Oтличнo!
 Знaчит Лaмбa бyдeт тoлькo y мeня!
aighty

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

You've made a big mistake by announcing the message nearly 20 hours in advance. People will make new accounts and the site will be overburdened again. The step is nice but not helpful. Blocks all accounts created in the last hours. That's the only way you can be sure that only people who do not have HBC will actually buy it. It would have been better to reduce the maximum HBC to 300 per person so that many people have a chance to buy.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:01:55 PM

Extreme success? That might be an overstatement. You were totally unprepared for running this ICO. Provide proof of webtraffic. Otherwise all you are saying is words with no proof to back it up. People following blindly into this ICO will be extremely sorry.

They are holding on to your BTC until the end of November. And people have not been able to withdraw since before the website issues. THEY KNEW YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW.

BE CAREFUL OF THIS ICO AND IT'S EMPTY PROMISES.
You are right with some things of course but it is not an overstatement as we do not know where to put all these members as we got some "big" people in and we just grow and grow which should show you that we are not a cheap ICO.
I agree with you that we are unprepeared for 3 million requests during the ICO running, but if you do not understand servers and how they work it is not such a good idea to say that as the next step would be a warehouse full of servers for our site.
The website issue started at the first ICO round that is why people were not able to withdraw, that is the whole story, if you do not believe that we can not change your mind but believe us when we say that we try whatever we can to make us all strong and happy.

Клaccичecкaя cxeмa CКAM.

1. Tpyднocти c caйтoм.
2. DDOS aтaкa.
3. Xaкep cпиздит вce дeньги.
4. SCAM

Кaк жe вы зaeбaли, xитpoжoпыe cлaвянcкиe бpaтья, eбaть-кoлoтить.
Yes you are right, that is why i reply to you my dear friend Smiley

I hope that you will apologize for that in a couple of weeks but for that.
I still wish you all the best!

We are thinking about a solutions and yours was also in our heads. We first need to fix the server issue and then we will work on this thing, thanks for providing your idea to us and the community!

cryptovest

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:01:38 PM by cryptovest

Everyone who join my team today 07.11.2017 will get back 8% of referral bonus from investment. From tomorrow 08.11.2017 all registered users through my referral link will get 4% bonus from investment. I think this is fair for all of us, since I spend so much time and effort to build my team and promote homeblock in / through social media.

Thanks for all who have registered through my referral links.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

Please follow these simple steps:
1) Email me at cryptotracker@protonmail.com
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Welcome to my team guys!
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

belmax

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

I know how to admit my mistakes and I'll apologize if everything goes as you say.

Hикyя нe пoнял, чтo тaкoe IDENA?   Oтличнo!
 Знaчит Лaмбa бyдeт тoлькo y мeня!
Greedy_bear

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment
Why is there a limit? What if the things go better than what allows for 48%?
cryptovest

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:00:54 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:37:19 PM by cryptovest

Can we take out our lending coins/investment from the lending platform at any time? I mean our initial capital investment will not be frozen in lending program?

crynxc

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

Too many brainless Newbies here.  Seems first time lmao crying for their cents. Well cant blame because of poor server cant handle the traffic lol.
roronoazoro2806

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

If they don't upgrade their website, I don't think investors have any reason to believe in.
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:06 PM

can you guys block all new registered accounts in the past 24 hours from buying.
cryptovest

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

can you guys block all new registered accounts in the past 24 hours from buying.

It`s very good idea.

buze

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Can you please give me an update? Bitcoins are still not in HomeBlockCoin deposit. And it looks like Im not the only one.
We found out the issue with that, everybody who got a problem with deposits will get a special from us later as it was our mistake and we are fixing it! What you deposit will arrive do not worry!
I have still not yet my received my bitcoins from my last transaction into HomeBlockCoin wallet! I'm normally a real patient person but after three days...
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

I know how to admit my mistakes and I'll apologize if everything goes as you say.

That sounds great, deal my friend and thank you.

Too many brainless Newbies here.  Seems first time lmao crying for their cents. Well cant blame because of poor server cant handle the traffic lol.
You are right 50% but there are 2-3 Million request on our website during the ICO at the same time so it is difficult to handle that but until tomorrow it is fixed!

Can you please give me an update? Bitcoins are still not in HomeBlockCoin deposit. And it looks like Im not the only one.
We found out the issue with that, everybody who got a problem with deposits will get a special from us later as it was our mistake and we are fixing it! What you deposit will arrive do not worry!
I have still not yet my received my bitcoins from my last transaction into HomeBlockCoin wallet! I'm normally a real patient person but after three days...
We know that problem, 200 people in total have this issue as something went wrong on our side, we will give you all a special becasue of that so stay patient a little longer and sorry for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: