Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
CryproRuble

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

I think it will be better for all if they fix all bugs. Maybe because of it i still not get my HBC

That’s not why! Smiley! I’ve been at it for two days, like everyone else, getting connection timed out errors - server load and pricing bugs aren’t related, IMHO.

I kept some BTC for other ICOs that are happening right now and was able to purchase USI-Tech tokens without any issues: https://io.usitech-int.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buze

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

I have still not yet received my Bitcoins in HomeBlockCoin deposit Embarrassed

Username: buze
Transaction: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/820243ab78d70a3e80c381e44a00ca586214dd5834d0e20ed4d10cbb679f7cbe

Transaction is from yesterday!

Okay that is not nice to hear and i am sorry for that, I just forwarded it to our support team so check it again in the next 1-2 hours and it should be fixed.

Can you please give me an update? Bitcoins are still not in HomeBlockCoin deposit. And it looks like Im not the only one.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

what will happen to those who started 4-7 bitcoins if the limit is 200-500 coins?
The limits will be adapted for those people so that everyone gets what they want, we will make that sure!

Allow me and others to withdraw our BTC. You say your holding them for security reasons? Is our BTC not safe? What do you mean security reasons!? Give btc back!
+1
give our btc back
I guess we are not in the kindergarten here, our ICO software is running so you will be able to withdraw after the ICO is over without any issue.

I promised you english version about the purchase rules of ICO HomeBlockCoins (06.11.2017) and here it is with proof that one of methods work goods:

https://youtu.be/DIpO9066Du8

I hope that it will help you today!

Join our international group in telegramm (with different methods of buying coins): https://t.me/joinchat/F8Ofbw93bK2XFEdjx8k8Ig
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing that with our community, do not forget to send that to the bounty program later this week!

Please fix max amount button it show incorrect number of HBC that i can buy with my account balance
And check price for example i try to buy 150 HBC. I enter that i want to buy 150 HBC and you system shows me price 0.020296 BTC that is same price that was yesterday when 1 HBC costs 1$

shhhhh don't tell em!  Grin
Hahaha damn Tongue Nah we know that do not worry! All the best of luck today!

As a temporary measure can you at least do following :
------------------------------------------------------
- Only people with 0 hbc coins can buy hbc coins
- Set limit to maximum 100 coins per user.

This way people can buy 100 coins and withdraw their btc if they want to and all the complaining will stop and hbc can proceed with their plan.

There are people who have deposited funds before start of first sale - let them at least buy 100 coins.

I support, it's a great idea, the whole community will be happy
Yes we will do that TOMORROW or on WEDNESDAY as you wished! We hope that that way everybody will get the chance to get in as an early bird!

Please fix max amount button it show incorrect number of HBC that i can buy with my account balance
And check price for example i try to buy 150 HBC. I enter that i want to buy 150 HBC and you system shows me price 0.020296 BTC that is same price that was yesterday when 1 HBC costs 1$

shhhhh don't tell em!  Grin

Maybe that was the “surprise” the Dev was referring to and you ruined it Wink
Hahaha yes maybe you destroyed our present to you Sad Just kidding, we will do something for sure within the next days or maybe after the ICO as a little special for the early birds!

I think it will be better for all if they fix all bugs. Maybe because of it i still not get my HBC

That’s not why! Smiley! I’ve been at it for two days, like everyone else, getting connection timed out errors - server load and pricing bugs aren’t related, IMHO.

I kept some BTC for other ICOs that are happening right now and was able to purchase USI-Tech tokens without any issues: https://io.usitech-int.com
Tokens and an ICO are not the same thing plesea be aware of tha. Other people wait 15 days to get into other ICOs, that is life :/ Our server is good but but there are just too many people, we are not Google...

I have still not yet received my Bitcoins in HomeBlockCoin deposit Embarrassed

Username: buze
Transaction: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/820243ab78d70a3e80c381e44a00ca586214dd5834d0e20ed4d10cbb679f7cbe

Transaction is from yesterday!

Okay that is not nice to hear and i am sorry for that, I just forwarded it to our support team so check it again in the next 1-2 hours and it should be fixed.

Can you please give me an update? Bitcoins are still not in HomeBlockCoin deposit. And it looks like Im not the only one.
We found out the issue with that, everybody who got a problem with deposits will get a special from us later as it was our mistake and we are fixing it! What you deposit will arrive do not worry!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Degostus

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

Today at 10:07:56 AM
what will happen to those who started 4-7 bitcoins if the limit is 200-500 coins?
CryproRuble

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Agree! Tokens and coins are not the same per se. From the investment/value perspective, they are quite the same. Whether the USI-tech token distribution (https://io.usitech-int.com) or the various coin ICOs, just like Homeblock coin (https://homeblockcoin.com/fcgxgcke), it’s all a speculation based on your own belief in what happens to token/coin from the growth perspective. Is why I diversify my “investments” across more risky ICO’s and slightly less risky token sales. Just my opinion is all...r
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

The limits will go up again so that everyone gets what he wants, we are not planning to increase the price to much too soon, so everybody will get on board on a affordable price!

Agree! Tokens and coins are not the same per se. From the investment/value perspective, they are quite the same. Whether the USI-tech token distribution (https://io.usitech-int.com) or the various coin ICOs, just like Homeblock coin (https://homeblockcoin.com/fcgxgcke), it’s all a speculation based on your own belief in what happens to token/coin from the growth perspective. Is why I diversify my “investments” across more risky ICO’s and slightly less risky token sales. Just my opinion is all...r
Yes i get your point, i think the demand for HBC is just simply unreal as our concept is simple and easy to understand, that is why HBC will rise beyond what anybody would expect just enjoy the journey together, if you get in today or later does not really matter in a couple of months anymore as your profit will be there and yes that is pretty much a promise Wink

GNGMiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

hi when will the mining be available?  and where?
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

Okay devs, you say there are security concerns, then you say I have to wait til after the ico finishes?? Which is it? There isn't enough coins for everyone to purchase and you put a 100hbc requirement to withdraw my btc??? How is that fair to people who want to invest in you??
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

I guess we are not in the kindergarten here, our ICO software is running so you will be able to withdraw after the ICO is over without any issue.

Ok, Kindergarten.
You think i put 1.57 BTC on deposit just to keep them in BTC wallet? I wanted to participate in the first ICO round? but... you know the reasons...
And what do you propose to do now? Wait? great!
And now please give me the answer.
If i buy at least 100 HBC from ICO can I do a withdrawal? or not?

CryproRuble

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

The limits will go up again so that everyone gets what he wants, we are not planning to increase the price to much too soon, so everybody will get on board on a affordable price!

Yes i get your point, i think the demand for HBC is just simply unreal as our concept is simple and easy to understand, that is why HBC will rise beyond what anybody would expect just enjoy the journey together, if you get in today or later does not really matter in a couple of months anymore as your profit will be there and yes that is pretty much a promise Wink

You don’t hear me complaining much... yet Wink kidding! I think the hype is there and you also do a good job of maintaining it with the ICO structure. I already wrote somewhere that this coin got a lot of attention with very little advertising and then no that’ll only propel. I just wish it was a great experience for everyone, so that negative news don’t spread and people don’t start to lose faith in it. You’ve done a great job listening to the community and think you should continue to do that and do something creative so that folks who were with you from the start don’t get the blues Smiley

PS: why does my team keep on showing up and disappearing? Sometimes it says zero referrals and sometime 6?!
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

ive been holding 5bitcoin to buy enough HBC. you guys are holding me up and ruining all my plans. i cant even buy 5bitcoin worth anymore. what r u guys going to do about people who have been waiting since day 1? they cant even get their $1HBC/no limit purchase. thats just messed up.  youre just making people more frustrated.

just give people  HBC to people who has bitcoin in your wallet. this is the only fair way.   what is so hard about this?
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

Pleasantly that developers heard investors and all do what distribution was as possible more just.
Who filled up those more than 1BTC I wish to save nerves, it was not needed to be greedy. Now expect completion of ICO. Vice versa, than more investors, the more stable there will be a start when large whale of pouring out a course in the moment of start on exchanges will not be.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Alice1337

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

HEy HomeBlockCoin i Bought on the first Day 1200 HBC and yesterday i tried again 1000 but site was down ;((((

now is the price increased and i want 0.06 from 0.16BTC back to my wallet is that possible?
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

I really like the idea of the project. Good luck!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:02:48 PM

You don’t hear me complaining much... yet Wink kidding! I think the hype is there and you also do a good job of maintaining it with the ICO structure. I already wrote somewhere that this coin got a lot of attention with very little advertising and then no that’ll only propel. I just wish it was a great experience for everyone, so that negative news don’t spread and people don’t start to lose faith in it. You’ve done a great job listening to the community and think you should continue to do that and do something creative so that folks who were with you from the start don’t get the blues Smiley

PS: why does my team keep on showing up and disappearing? Sometimes it says zero referrals and sometime 6?!
That could be as we test some things to make the website more smooth during the ICO time, as you may saw during an ICO we turn of the whole backoffice so than everyone nearly gets the same chance, yeah i know, some have more luck than others! Thank you very much we just want to grow with all of you Smiley

HEy HomeBlockCoin i Bought on the first Day 1200 HBC and yesterday i tried again 1000 but site was down ;((((

now is the price increased and i want 0.06 from 0.16BTC back to my wallet is that possible?
I think i just answerd your message in the private section already, i hope that is okay Smiley

Pleasantly that developers heard investors and all do what distribution was as possible more just.
Who filled up those more than 1BTC I wish to save nerves, it was not needed to be greedy. Now expect completion of ICO. Vice versa, than more investors, the more stable there will be a start when large whale of pouring out a course in the moment of start on exchanges will not be.
If you are scared about dumping do not worry we know that the price will go up and up as we got everything planned, so just enjoy the ride Wink It does not matter if you buy at 1$ or 3$ compared to where the price will be in just a couple of weeks!

Ok, Kindergarten.
You think i put 1.57 BTC on deposit just to keep them in BTC wallet? I wanted to participate in the first ICO round? but... you know the reasons...
Of course not and i understand that my friend! Yes many people were able to and some others not, that is the game from an ICO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at cryptotracker@protonmail.com
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck to everyone!
You are doing a great job thanks for helping others and making the world a little better Smiley

Neil_

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

I bought BTC before the first ICO for $ 100. To get in the first 2 days as well as at many it has not turned out. Now I do not have the opportunity to replenish my account. Give us an opportunity, buy for $ 1. A smaller amount will simply not make sense, since you can not withdraw without having 100 BHC.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

I bought BTC before the first ICO for $ 100. To get in the first 2 days as well as at many it has not turned out. Now I do not have the opportunity to replenish my account. Give us an opportunity, buy for $ 1. A smaller amount will simply not make sense, since you can not withdraw without having 100 BHC.
This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

If this happens, it will be the investment of my life.. if not with 30-150% profit i'll be fine aswell  Grin
cryptovest

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

That could be as we test some things to make the website more smooth during the ICO time, as you may saw during an ICO we turn of the whole backoffice so than everyone nearly gets the same chance, yeah i know, some have more luck than others! Thank you very much we just want to grow with all of you Smiley

I think i just answerd your message in the private section already, i hope that is okay Smiley

If you are scared about dumping do not worry we know that the price will go up and up as we got everything planned, so just enjoy the ride Wink It does not matter if you buy at 1$ or 3$ compared to where the price will be in just a couple of weeks!

Ok, Kindergarten.
Of course not and i understand that my friend! Yes many people were able to and some others not, that is the game from an ICO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at cryptotracker@protonmail.com
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck to everyone!
You are doing a great job thanks for helping others and making the world a little better Smiley

Thanks, maybe some bounty rewards!?  Wink

cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

i dont want 1 HBC.  i want many as i can get...and i havent gotten one cause dead server everytime! and HBC price is going up now! sad! and its only 500 limit now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: