Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

I have bought 80 HBC, Could you explain to me what is minimum HBC? I heard that is it 100? what is happens with my HBC?

The minimum 100HBC is need to withdraw your btc

your IT must work in mcdonalds

WTF are you talking about MANY TABS people just can't login 15 min before ICO

I logon to page 1 hour before the ico and just keep staring at timer.. yeah i know it's boring.

ICO in a nutshell  Grin
"you guys suck ...." - "give me back my BTC" "asdk *please insert russian insults*" - "worst ICO of my life"

in Adition add Red text colour and the fontsize scales in inverse proportion to the age of writer and the amount of commentarys in this board  Grin.

Bro i exactly know what are you saying, they act worse than me during Lol match xD

And you was all time connected to their server?

hypheonix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

ALL withdrawals are disabled from HOMEBLOCKCOIN, EVEN IF YOU HAVE HBC. NO ONE IS ESCAPING WITH THEIR BTC FROM THIS ICO.
ldu_888

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:59 PM

I have bought 80 HBC, Could you explain to me what is minimum HBC? I heard that is it 100? what is happens with my HBC?

I logon to page 1 hour before the ico and just keep staring at timer.. yeah i know it's boring.

ICO in a nutshell  Grin
"you guys suck ...." - "give me back my BTC" "asdk *please insert russian insults*" - "worst ICO of my life"

in Adition add Red text colour and the fontsize scales in inverse proportion to the age of writer and the amount of commentarys in this board  Grin.

Bro i exactly know what are you saying, they act worse than me during Lol match xD

less than 100HBC will not be able to buy?
JASTONA

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

This has been really disappointing!! I’ve been up early the last 4 days with pages open and going and when I click buy the goes to error?? I like the look of the whole project but all this has been a really bad experience!! Still at 0 HBC coins and now open again to everyone so I’m pretty sure it’s a hard chance of getting any 2moro plus price will be going up again!! What the F do we have to do seriously!! Would be good if you can fill my acc JastonA with HBC and take my BTC cos at this rate I’m just giving up and I’m sure a lot of other people are. This whole process I’ve come to the conclusion that you probably have lost a lot of people with all this dramas in acquiring tokens. Please advise on what you think!
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Lend them or stack them untill you have 100$ worth and sell out, if you want.. i guess thats the only chance to withdraw without invest more BTC
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:33:52 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Yeah i keep refreshing 2 tabs every 2-4 minutes in order to not get logged out

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

You can BUY less than 100HBC

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Lend them or stack them untill you have 100$ worth and sell out, if you want.. i guess thats the only chance to withdraw without invest more BTC

I will try to lend them although i got 1 coin so i need to wait a lot to start lending, but if there will be bounty i will do translation if possible in order to get some more.

Here is screen with transaction id if someone interested: http://scr.hu/0w2k7/5ttmg
ldu_888

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:40:12 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Yeah i keep refreshing 2 tabs every 2-4 minutes in order to not get logged out

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

You can BUY less than 100HBC

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

I will try to lend them although i got 1 coin so i need to wait a lot to start lending, but if there will be bounty i will do translation if possible in order to get some more.

Here is screen with transaction id if someone interested: http://scr.hu/0w2k7/5ttmg

I wonder how they bought all the BHC in full, in 90 seconds ... even one, two or three coins are not sold ... not just in the tens ... They are the fastest scams! or they are bullied))))
Krauz2517

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:20 PM

ICO START IN 15 MINUTES

HBC AVAILABLE: 250,000
HBC LIMIT PER PERSON: 500
HBC PRICE: 1,25$

Good LUCK TO ALL

This time just people with no HBC are allowed to buy

Hello,please block registration for a new members on 1 or 2 days,I can't buy HBC with my friends during 4 days.Many people hate you but we are believe in this project.I don't want to withdrow my BTC,I just want to buy HBC but I can't.
kelvintran

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

When are people with HBC allowed to buy?

https://homeblockcoin.com/qbmvqkub
tonyctv

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:48:27 PM

Hi DEV,
You used to tell me that system will be upgrated and I can withdraw my BTC ( I already bought 1000 HBC succesfully ), but how come I still not able to withdraw my BTC. Again, your website still shows : "An internal error occurred. Please try again later". I wonder when I can withdraw my BTC exactly?  Turn out now noone can withdraw BTC, nonly only people not yet buy but also people already bought? Advise us ASAP!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER JUST 90 SECONDS

We hope that this time many new users were able to get HBC

We also had a new record from requests to our website

We grow and grow, thank you very much!

LOL. Allway 90 seconds everyday Smiley))

It was 60 seconds two times before Smiley but i can be mistaken Tongue
To be exact today it was 1 minute and 29 second Tongue

Can't buy any round. I want to withdraw my money. waste my time
You will be able to do that after our ICO, do not worry about that

yes 3 teammembers get coins.

but give the users from the first hour also possibilities!!!

Stop Deposit
Congratulations for your partners and sorry if you could not get some.
I know what you mean and we think about something.

I got ICO not started after 7 seconds, 20 seconds, 37 seconds, after timer hit 0.  I had multiple tabs opened.  So something is wrong with your clock.....
Some people have the same problem we heard that, but most people say everything is fine so mhhhh.

Images goes even worse - work on it to satisfy your basis - those who made you famous. Spread HBC to those who have BTC - when there are more users than HBC - then spread it in same shares to everyone and let them withdraw the rest of their btc.
All other: I ASK YOU KINDLY NOT TO BRING NEW PEOPLE. WE CAN´T SUPPORT AND ACCEPT THIS KIND Of BAD USER-SUPPORT! WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO TREAT US THIS WAY. instead of this we should spread the word of it how bad we are treaten to ruin this coin!

Oh you unlucky boy, not only you didn't bought it, i tried to buy it 3 days and on third one i finally succed so please stop accusing them of scam.

Thanks for supporting us it is hard when so many get mad at you but we just try whatever we can :/

This has been really disappointing!! I’ve been up early the last 4 days with pages open and going and when I click buy the goes to error?? I like the look of the whole project but all this has been a really bad experience!! Still at 0 HBC coins and now open again to everyone so I’m pretty sure it’s a hard chance of getting any 2moro plus price will be going up again!! What the F do we have to do seriously!! Would be good if you can fill my acc JastonA with HBC and take my BTC cos at this rate I’m just giving up and I’m sure a lot of other people are. This whole process I’ve come to the conclusion that you probably have lost a lot of people with all this dramas in acquiring tokens. Please advise on what you think!
The thing is we do not know where to go with new members, actually that is great for all of you as that should show you our potential and that many people want to get involved into HBC. I understand you and think that you got great ideas. I am sorry that you got 0 HBC and i wish that you get many in the future! There are always two sides we know that :/

When are people with HBC allowed to buy?

https://homeblockcoin.com/qbmvqkub
From 09.11.2017 on it will be for anyone again, also the big guys Wink I hope that sound okay for you ! :=)

Hi DEV,
You used to tell me that system will be upgrated and I can withdraw my BTC ( I already bought 1000 HBC succesfully ), but how come I still not able to withdraw my BTC. Again, your website still shows : "An internal error occurred. Please try again later". I wonder when I can withdraw my BTC exactly?  Turn out now noone can withdraw BTC, nonly only people not yet buy but also people already bought? Advise us ASAP!
Yes is cause we are under attack from others (DDOS) and other attemps to bring us down or get into our system. That is why we decided to close withdrawls for this time, you should be able to payout from tomorrow on Smiley

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
technicrypt

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

These people already made over 1 million dollars in the past few days.  I doubt people are going to get back their BTC.

PROVE US WRONG FUCKERS AND BE HONORABLE!!!!!

GIVE BACK BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

why does the HBC price say $1.00 at the top of the website and $1.25 at purchase?
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:31 PM

Why do we have to wait til after the ICO to withdraw bitcoin? It's not your coin to hold.
algreen5783

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:58:33 PM

pls max 200 hbc/1acc  Sad
technicrypt

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

GIVE BACK BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Kasto

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

I wish you good luck with your HomeBlockCoin  Smiley

Interesting name  Grin
Чтo y вac c caйтoм c пepвoгo дня ICO я нe мoгy кyпить мoнeты c пocлeднeй ceкyнды oтcчётa.? Boзмoжнo ecть инcтpyкция для пoкyпки ocoбaя? или oбyчaющee видeo? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
aighty

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

please give us a Chance and reduce max coints per Person to 200... please!! Thats fair for all Users
centner

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:06:43 PM

After i refresh i was logged out and can't login till end of ico

Kasto

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:32 PM

Fraud or incompetence !!! Huh What's wrong with you? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: