Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292074 times)
world-success

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:22:16 PM

WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER 1 MINUTE

We even changed our plan because of our community so

Hi Admin , I have 2 days of my team 2727 people Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/h6o87c bought coins 5 people . We hoped that you will be honest leaders and will give us the opportunity to buy coins ! I build great teams around the world and stay with an empty balance . What I would tell people who want to be in HomeBlockHome ? If we give you new partners ,make to our balance of automatic conversion into coins HBC !
I can not have 2 days to sleep , we have to sit at a computer and wait , wait wait === We are people and we have children , we also need to deal with them , too, and not to sit and catch your luck.
If you give us a fair chance to have your coins .. ! I hope you heard me ...thank you ! Cry

My Telegram - https://t.me/worldsuccess
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:27 PM

ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

We understand that some of you get angry cause you were not able to get a HomeBlockCoin today.

Many people (1106) were able to get some, it is like a roulette table, sounds weird but that is how an ICO works.

We got a great server, great team and yes some people had errors but are we a scam because of that...?

We work with our community and do whatever we can to make HBC grow with you.

To listen to insults then is not really cool, as I think many of you should know how an ICO works. #luck

We know that our coin will go over 25$ easily, so everybody is welcomed to make history with us!

Even if you buy at 5$ you will make a damn good profit...

Thanks for your attention we will try to answer to most of you.
Your HBC Team

WHERE IS MY BTC ON MY ACCOUNT Huh

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
cryptovest

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

We understand that some of you get angry cause you were not able to get a HomeBlockCoin today.

Many people (1106) were able to get some, it is like a roulette table, sounds weird but that is how an ICO works.

We got a great server, great team and yes some people had errors but are we a scam because of that...?

To listen to insults then is not really cool, as I think many of you should know how an ICO works. #luck

We know that our coin will go over 25$ easily, so everybody is welcomed to make history with us!

Your HBC Team

Just give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.

Taralex

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

Hello . You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days
shan2026

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:28:42 PM

ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

Your HBC Team

Sir we are not buying at ICO coins at $5. We have other lending ICO going on right now if you are going to increase price more then $1. For that reason I advice let people withdraw BTC or give them coins at $1 by taking BTC automatically from deposits.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
dreamer08

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

The situation is understandable, sure, but how about letting us withdraw our btc now that the opportunity to buy on the terms that we were interested in is now gone?

ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

Your HBC Team

Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

Simply give away remaining 4500000 coins to those who filled up balances already. If it is impossible - will include to all for 100-200 chinks what each was enough. It will be just and intention will show good.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
r3dic3

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!
cryptovest

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

I think they want us to buy coins at 5 usd.

shatrov777

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

ICO UPDATE

Dear Community

Your HBC Team

I have a desire to buy f*cking 100 hbc, and the other lead to another project, there is no strength to endure this humiliation!!!! 4 days ago I got here 5000$ and now not sleeping, trying to buy those damn coins! I'm angry!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

You want to do something special? here is how you do it!!  people with 0 HBC in their accounts automatically transfer us at least 500 coins to our accounts and take out in bitcoins for 1 dollar

i think this is the only way you will please and get alot more trust in this awesome community that are still backing you guys up

Even better idea to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.
Totaly agree!

Homeblockcoin! You must let people to withdraw BTC, because your don't let them to buy your coins.

Dear friend, everyone can buy HBC but that is how an ICO works to be honest...

back my bitcoin  I didn't refresh the page before you buy 2 days and still error 522 website scams
Are we a scam because our website was laggy, please explain me this as we work with you (the community) as much as we can and offer you changes and in the end we are still the bad people...

Hi Admin , I have 2 days of my team 2727 people Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/h6o87c bought coins 5 people . We hoped that you will be honest leaders and will give us the opportunity to buy coins ! I build great teams around the world and stay with an empty balance . What I would tell people who want to be in HomeBlockHome ? If we give you new partners ,make to our balance of automatic conversion into coins HBC !
I can not have 2 days to sleep , we have to sit at a computer and wait , wait wait === We are people and we have children , we also need to deal with them , too, and not to sit and catch your luck.
If you give us a fair chance to have your coins .. ! I hope you heard me ...thank you ! Cry

My Telegram - https://t.me/worldsuccess

Welcome on board in that case, yes i understand you don´t worry! It is not easy to make it right for everybody, today we did what the community wanted and in the end we are still bad for doing it so...

UNFAIR!!

I know what you mean and I appreciate your team! We can not make it right for anybody, we tried to work with the community but then some comments are really just Sad
In the end everybody will get HBC even if the price is a 2$ or 4$ that is nothing compared to the worth later.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

a few posts before they were sayin 3rd day wont be a huge pricechange. just a few cents.. so maybe ico will be 1.20$ or sth.

Lets see, im also willing to invest again Smiley
Nakazi

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

Not ALL ICOs operate with *luck* as you stated. Most do "rounds" where early birds receive bonus coins/tokens. The issue here is that your servers are not stable enough to handle all of the traffic AT ONE TIME. You can still do rounds but open it up to 24hours where you don't have THOUSANDS of people at once breaking everything. I like most obviously want a part in this so that is why my team and I are a bit disappointed and would like to see some changes implemented. Thank you.  
drflax

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:46:31 PM

so guys - pleas be so kind: If im not able to get HBC - so at least let me withdraw my BTC. Currently I can´t cos  ask for an amount of at least 100 HBC I need to buy in ICO.

I would prefer to be the only person to decide when and where my btc goes.

But of cause: I prefer to get a way to buy it! Maybe It can be a good solution to exklude members that where able to get coins already so that everyone gets a chance to get some.
BTW: Yesterday I was kicked out cause of error and today I wasn´t even able to login - so it seems your servers ca´t handle it. At least this would be awesome to give everyone the same chance - and then it´s really like roulette: everyone can press the buton and first comes first serve. Or maybe you d it in a kind of lottery so everybody whos interested  gets the same chance.
Like tickets from fifa for world championship
world-success

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

Should be a fair game , come first and get the coin , come get a second at a time , and the result came first and can get latest. Many small children and that they need to moms and dads to sit at the computer every day ?

Let us who is with you to get coins and we will bring tens of thousands of new partners ...that's motivation for us and you success.
cryptovest

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:47:45 PM

Homeblock please answer me is it possible to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.

hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

Let me withdraw my BTC.

Cannot get 100HBC so I can even withdraw.

Why are you holding my BTC?
eugenes

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:57:08 PM

Are we a scam because our website was laggy, please explain me this as we work with you (the community) as much as we can and offer you changes and in the end we are still the bad people...

You should understand people who are angry cause you put them in situation when they nor can buy your coins because your servers are not scaled well neither withdraw back their BTC because you put a constraint that withdrawal is possible only after buying of 100 coins. If you resolve at least one of this problems nobody will complain.
Nakazi

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

Homeblock please answer me is it possible to give us a max amount of HBC from our btc wallet. You can automatically do that, so everyone will be happy.

If they did that I'd purchase DOUBLE my original investment!!
Taralex

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

please reply to a question. You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days . just a lot of people for example put on 100 coins and if you make a course of $ 1.25, we can not buy 100 coins anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: