Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292070 times)
blackpanther

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:19 AM

BTC going down very fast. Now at $5600.

I hope the HBC support team will convert all our BTC we deposited to HBC otherwise we have already lost money. A very sad situation indeed.
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:10:59 AM

I write the third time, because they ignore it.
Admin, what's the problem to give now bitcoin to people?

See how admin keeps ignoring the questions about getting bitcoin back..

He will answer with replies saying great buy more tokens.. blah blah blah.

But asking can we have our bitcoin back? Oh no its much safer in this guys hands.. LOL..

You see MR homeblockcoin.. i have spent many hours writing blog posts for your site.

I put money into your site.

I referred users to your site.

And i got 0 back in return.

One more time.. any reason we can't have our bitcoin back??

If you say security.. what security. You holding everyone's bitcoin is much more risky..

Guys if he doesn't answer this.. i would stay well away.

Trust me.. your coin isn't going to $25 if i go write 100 blog posts warning people.

Do you have any idea how many websites i operate..

I hope you got a good answer..
I think, because he already answered it.

Great, if you could please show me where that would be much appreciated Smiley

I couldn't find it anywhere.. only a reference to security reasons for not allowing people to withdraw bitcoin.

shan2026

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

I will write right here before you return my bitcoins to me. People do not enter into this, you can't buy coins right here. you count on one price, and your bitcoin will be freezing towards the sigvit. And you can not buy a gold coin and you may not get bitcoin. The administration does not care about you. No one will hear you. You will simply be culturally sent out by the information that you wait for a end of The fall of and you will be in a position to get out of it.

Reality check. Price has been increasing and limit decreasing yet it sell out in seconds every day. Stop fudding just because you couldn't get it.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

I will write right here before you return my bitcoins to me. People do not enter into this, you can't buy coins right here. you count on one price, and your bitcoin will be freezing towards the sigvit. And you can not buy a gold coin and you may not get bitcoin. The administration does not care about you. No one will hear you. You will simply be culturally sent out by the information that you wait for a end of The fall of and you will be in a position to get out of it.

Reality check. Price has been increasing and limit decreasing yet it sell out in seconds every day. Stop fudding just because you couldn't get it.

It's not just that, we should be able to pull out our bitcoin so we can invest into other projects.

My money is sitting in their account, and has devalued. Why would they refuse to allow payments out, the only reason that's been givien so far is for "security reasons"

I have also spent time promoting this program, and my referrals can't buy so my time is wasted.

To me it seems strange, with so many people complaining that nothing could be done.

Why not just make all the coins available and an increasing price, people can come over a week or two and buy at leisure, if the ICO is done and over you miss out.

But making everyone come back at a certain time, only to have one millisecond to purchase.. well that's just fucking annoying.

shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

It's not just that, we should be able to pull out our bitcoin so we can invest into other projects.

My money is sitting in their account, and has devalued. Why would they refuse to allow payments out, the only reason that's been givien so far is for "security reasons"

I have also spent time promoting this program, and my referrals can't buy so my time is wasted.

To me is seems strange, with so many people complaining something could be done, but alas no.

I understand, I'm not a fan of lending ico holding BTC hostage. Hextra did same. Though I was able to withdraw from Davor before ICO and put in to HBC.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
Dudek

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

Hi All,

I'm new here.

I't looks like "developers" of this token want to have full pockets.

I was unable to buy HBC yet, all the time errors etc. If they are unable to secure functionality right now, just imagine what will be later.
I'm fully aware about risk. But now is good time for scam projects because of BCC "success" (increase of price from  cents to xxx$ in such short period is pretty impresive, but also easy if you control coin on your "exchange").

Anyway good luck to all Smiley

AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

I write the third time, because they ignore it.
Admin, what's the problem to give now bitcoin to people?

See how admin keeps ignoring the questions about getting bitcoin back..

He will answer with replies saying great buy more tokens.. blah blah blah.

But asking can we have our bitcoin back? Oh no its much safer in this guys hands.. LOL..

You see MR homeblockcoin.. i have spent many hours writing blog posts for your site.

I put money into your site.

I referred users to your site.

And i got 0 back in return.

One more time.. any reason we can't have our bitcoin back??

If you say security.. what security. You holding everyone's bitcoin is much more risky..

Guys if he doesn't answer this.. i would stay well away.

Trust me.. your coin isn't going to $25 if i go write 100 blog posts warning people.

Do you have any idea how many websites i operate..

I hope you got a good answer..
I think, because he already answered it.

Exactly Every 2 Pages für the First 80 Pages or so...
centner

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

They say many times that we can withdrawal after end of ICO. As i can understand it's common practice in most ico like this.

chimnon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Let's try in next available coin. There are more and more peoples bought it. In next time, maybe it for you.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

Eliminating middlemen and transaction costs does sound very tempting, but I would really like to know more about this "impervious to hacking" side of project. Why is it impossible to hack?
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

Этoт пpoeкт мeня c кaждым днeм вce бoльшe вeceлит, в циpк xoдить нe нaдo.  Grin Grin Grin
eugenep17

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:59 PM

Can't find whitepaper (https://homeblockcoin.com/media/pdf/whitepaper-homeblockcoin-2017-10-31.pdf) at the moment. Are you updating it? Also, got my HBC yesterday after hundreds of refreshes. Guess I got lucky. We'll see where it goes...
power007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Can't find whitepaper (https://homeblockcoin.com/media/pdf/whitepaper-homeblockcoin-2017-10-31.pdf) at the moment. Are you updating it? Also, got my HBC yesterday after hundreds of refreshes. Guess I got lucky. We'll see where it goes...
It's working from backend.
https://backend.homeblockcoin.com/media/marketing/documents/whitepaper-homeblockcoin-2017-10-31_IugiFsH.pdf
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

Eliminating middlemen and transaction costs does sound very tempting, but I would really like to know more about this "impervious to hacking" side of project. Why is it impossible to hack?
Thanks for your Feedback, you can not fake a HBC as it is checked by many other devices at the same time over and over, you will find details soon in some videos Smiley

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Why is the price jacked up to 1.75 and we can't buy due to server crashes?

This is wrong!!
grifter1870

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

this is so interesting, i wonder how it goes in the near future, since i was once i failed from buying and sell it to the markets with small amounts ;(
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Thanks for your Feedback, you can not fake a HBC as it is checked by many other devices at the same time over and over, you will find details soon in some videos Smiley

Quit ignoring my question!

https://imgur.com/a/aqLel

Explain why when I tried to buy 200 coins, the system kicked me out and told me I didn't have the minimum balance, WHEN I HAD $300 IN BITCOIN! I got LOCKED OUT and hit a TON of 503 errors. When I was nearly successful, your system REFUSED to allow me to process the transaction.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

Everyone in here yelling scam should look up 7YPE Coin that was a scam coin, ICO closed in October and dev has been silent since.....

Right... and? What’s your point? This ICO hasn’t ended yet. What makes you think concretely differently about HomeBlockCoin?
Because we are amazing? No we are kidding sorry Wink We try to answer everybody and we don't have such a cheap template dashobard or stuff as other ICO right now, we are real.

Hi All,

I'm new here.

I't looks like "developers" of this token want to have full pockets.

I was unable to buy HBC yet, all the time errors etc. If they are unable to secure functionality right now, just imagine what will be later.
I'm fully aware about risk. But now is good time for scam projects because of BCC "success" (increase of price from  cents to xxx$ in such short period is pretty impresive, but also easy if you control coin on your "exchange").

Anyway good luck to all Smiley

Thanks for your Feedback, you are right and there are many scam projects right now! We try whatever we can to be different from anybody else. We raise the price as we have too many people in our ICO and if we stay low with the price we would be sold out within minutes and many people would not get any HBC...

To me is seems strange, with so many people complaining something could be done, but alas no.

I understand, I'm not a fan of lending ico holding BTC hostage. Hextra did same. Though I was able to withdraw from Davor before ICO and put in to HBC.
We got more people than Davor and Hextra together and to be honest look at our website and dashboard and then at theirs...that is a joke to us, but to be fair you guys as the community have to judge Smiley

Thanks for this statement, yes we were always sold out within minutes (when our servers were not down, sorry about that) . We want to make everybody happy here so yoou all will be able to get some HBC.

Quit ignoring my question!

https://imgur.com/a/aqLel

Explain why when I tried to buy 200 coins, the system kicked me out and told me I didn't have the minimum balance, WHEN I HAD $300 IN BITCOIN! I got LOCKED OUT and hit a TON of 503 errors. When I was nearly successful, your system REFUSED to allow me to process the transaction.

No, that was just the server who gave up, we are sorry if you were not able to buy some and we wish you all the best of luck for today!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

This is wrong!!
Many people were able to buy, we know it is hard to get in but it will be worth it believe us!

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

This is wrong!!
Many people were able to buy, we know it is hard to get in but it will be worth it believe us!
Im getting a trouble too buying but Im trying to read other complaints about their problems in order for me to adopt it.  Hope that the server crash will be eliminated real soon because you are loosing buyers here. Its a big lose if you get rid of our trust.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: