Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

why does the HBC price say $1.00 at the top of the website and $1.25 at purchase?
Ohh, that is because we just want to give you an overview, it is like if you go to a money exchange and they show you how much 1$ is in €.
You can find the exact calculation in the calculator section, i hope that answers your question.

Why do we have to wait til after the ICO to withdraw bitcoin? It's not your coin to hold.
Out of security reasons, we are responsible for them and we (our servers) are always under attacks so we decided to wait until the ICO over, that is all. I hope you understand that as we do not have any dark plans.

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

GIVE BACK BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink
That will start in December so pretty similar to the date when we get listed on Coinmarketscap. I hope that answers your question.

I wish you good luck with your HomeBlockCoin  Smiley

Interesting name  Grin
Чтo y вac c caйтoм c пepвoгo дня ICO я нe мoгy кyпить мoнeты c пocлeднeй ceкyнды oтcчётa.? Boзмoжнo ecть инcтpyкция для пoкyпки ocoбaя? или oбyчaющee видeo? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes try to search on YouTube for: How to buy HomeBlockCoin and there will you find someone who explains it. I hope that will help you and i wish you all the best of luck.

please give us a Chance and reduce max coints per Person to 200... please!! Thats fair for all Users
How do 300 sound for you tomorrow just for users without any HBC yet? We will also do a round later where we will do a 10 Coin limit but we do not know when yet. I hope that makes some people smile here.

After i refresh i was logged out and can't login till end of ico
Yes some people are lucky and others just have bad luck Sad That is not nice and i hope you will get some tomorrow!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:19:16 PM

why does the HBC price say $1.00 at the top of the website and $1.25 at purchase?
Ohh, that is because we just want to give you an overview, it is like if you go to a money exchange and they show you how much 1$ is in €.
You can find the exact calculation in the calculator section, i hope that answers your question.

Why do we have to wait til after the ICO to withdraw bitcoin? It's not your coin to hold.
Out of security reasons, we are responsible for them and we (our servers) are always under attacks so we decided to wait until the ICO over, that is all. I hope you understand that as we do not have any dark plans.

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink
That will start in December so pretty similar to the date when we get listed on Coinmarketscap. I hope that answers your question.

I wish you good luck with your HomeBlockCoin  Smiley

Interesting name  Grin
Чтo y вac c caйтoм c пepвoгo дня ICO я нe мoгy кyпить мoнeты c пocлeднeй ceкyнды oтcчётa.? Boзмoжнo ecть инcтpyкция для пoкyпки ocoбaя? или oбyчaющee видeo? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes try to search on YouTube for: How to buy HomeBlockCoin and there will you find someone who explains it. I hope that will help you and i wish you all the best of luck.

please give us a Chance and reduce max coints per Person to 200... please!! Thats fair for all Users
How do 300 sound for you tomorrow just for users without any HBC yet? We will also do a round later where we will do a 10 Coin limit but we do not know when yet. I hope that makes some people smile here.

Yes some people are lucky and others just have bad luck Sad That is not nice and i hope you will get some tomorrow!

300 coin per person sounds good. i want to try again! but please block new account registrations!
mattman3333

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:13 PM

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink

Interesting name  Grin

There is no such thing as LUCK sir/madam. Listen, we put BTC into your platform. You act as if some sort of magic is helping some people get coin vs others? I did exactly that was suggest by you. I got "do you confirm to purchase X amount of tokens?" I selected yes and then it told me invalid captcha, after it clearly refreshed and gave the check mark for a go. As you know , these lending platforms collect alot of attention. So why not have a host that can support this many users to have a flawless coin sell? I have some suspicion, but ill keep it to myself until I am sure.
medved11

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

thanks,

Interesting name  Grin

There is no such thing as LUCK sir/madam. Listen, we put BTC into your platform. You act as if some sort of magic is helping some people get coin vs others? I did exactly that was suggest by you. I got "do you confirm to purchase X amount of tokens?" I selected yes and then it told me invalid captcha, after it clearly refreshed and gave the check mark for a go. As you know , these lending platforms collect alot of attention. So why not have a host that can support this many users to have a flawless coin sell? I have some suspicion, but ill keep it to myself until I am sure.
Hi, you transferred bitcoin November 6,the first time it moved, and secondly, my wallet was charged ( says the transaction is pending confirmation of the network), but the office didn't come for 3 days. What to do?
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

Please block new account registration from buying during the "no hbc people ICO"
cryptojonny

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

I was able to obtain 500 coins today. Everyone remain calm and keep trying it took me over 20 days of trying to get into my last ICO and it was completely worth all the aggravation and frustration. It is impossible for this coin to satisfy everyones needs and you must accept that. I do hope that homeblock does not continue onward with their .25 cent price increases.
world-success

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:28 PM

Shocked My account is break registration of new partners , I have the greatest team in the world ....I'll do it soon. http://prntscr.com/h7jc41
mattman3333

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

Please block new account registration from buying during the "no hbc people ICO"

They are not going to stop new account registration. They want as much bitcoin locked up for segwit as possible.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

There is nothing to worry about many people were able to get coins. I know what you mean and to be honest it is just about luck :/ There are thousands of people who want to get involved so what should we do, we can not make it fair and great for anybody but believe me, we try!

I was able to obtain 500 coins today. Everyone remain calm and keep trying it took me over 20 days of trying to get into my last ICO and it was completely worth all the aggravation and frustration. It is impossible for this coin to satisfy everyones needs and you must accept that. I do hope that homeblock does not continue onward with their .25 cent price increases.
Thank you very much for sharing that with the others, we want that everybody can get some HBC and it will be worth trying just mark our words.

They are not going to stop new account registration. They want as much bitcoin locked up for segwit as possible.
There won't be a split or anything as you maybe expect. Up to 90% there will just be one real BTC after the 16th of November. So your sentences make not a lot of sense to us.

Shocked My account is break registration of new partners , I have the greatest team in the world ....I'll do it soon. http://prntscr.com/h7jc41
Congratulations to your team!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

Like me,
I missed,
now i want to get my btc back and deposit again later
@dev how can i withdraw my B now?
if there are so many complains about keeping/holding members' money, it will sound bad like bitbase, I think so

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:35 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:01:39 AM by mprep

SCAM! GIVE ME BACK MY BTC! SUKA PIDORAS! GIVE ME MY BTC BACK!

I do not want to participate in your project. I was planning to buy 1 dollar, I started 4 numbers of bitcoins. Now I want my bitcoin back. I have no desire to participate in your fucking roulette at night. Play yourself. Give back bitcoin. The people who write here that I bought are cool - you idiots will deceive you here.

SCAM! GIVE ME BACK MY BTC! SUKA PIDORAS! GIVE ME MY BTC BACK!
JASTONA

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

thanks,

Interesting name  Grin

I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP THE PRICE AT 1.25 OVER THE NEXT 5 DAYS WITH THE 500 LIMIT STILL, AND ONLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE ANY HBC YET ALLOWED TO BUY AND AFTER THAT IF THE COMMUNITY HAS ALL SOME TOKENS OPEN BACK FOR PEOPLE TO TOP UP!!

cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

I left work early today to get in on the ICO. I figured with the limitations it would not be so hard to claim tokens. I hope this is legitimate buying and not a company ploy to make it seem more scarce than it actually is. I have gotten in on some of the biggest ICOs this year but this one is in another realm - part of the reason I wanted in on it is because it was not as publicized as the others. Allow us to buy or allow us to bypass the rule which says we must have at least 100 HBC from the ICO in order to withdraw. Thanks.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
etype

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:40:07 PM

no please stop this if you lucky get coins that is not a way to get people to invest in your company , you have done 3 rounds of luck now, make it like normal ico , people send btc and they get coins instant, then more people will be happy

please consider thank you

if you cant let us who dont want to play lucky roulette please withdraw our btc

or bad news will just keep spreading, so you have power to make all correct

so just make your investors happy after all the investors is people bringing you to success or not

elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

Here's a noble idea.

Separate the database servers from the web servers.  Run the database servers in master / slave configuration where the master can do read and write to do things like update tables when people buy HBC etc and the slave a read only for things like user login authentication and anything else that does not require a write to the database.  Web servers Apache can easily handle 20000+ connections NGINX will easily do this as well.

If you are reputable AT ALL you would allow people to withdraw their BTC.  By NOT doing so you are breaking the trust of EVERYONE in the community including those who were able to buy.  If I were able to buy and others could not withdraw their BTC it shows lack of integrity on your part and would not recommend ANYONE to invest in your platform when they can continue with Bitconnect or others that have their act together.  Waiting until after the fork and ICO is over is just a cop out bullshit excuse.

As everyone is saying give us our fucking money (aka BTC)

There is a thing you do not understand. The frustration you feel costs money. It simply drives the price up. You will see at least 10x on the first trading day. And this is one of the reasons why. The more people are frustrated with some getting and others not the more EVERYONE will want the coin. Do you really think that if you somehow smoothly bought these coins, that you would care about the crybabies out there? No, you would sit back proudly feeling you have something many other cannot get. And yeah, IT DRIVES THE PRICE UP.

I won't say you are dumbasses but if you recognized yourself do not be, it is just the market, and capitalism, it is how it goes.

Peace andl love to all.
CryproRuble

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

My “luck” is shit! Day 4 and no coin... ridiculous as it is, I’m going to try again tomorrow Smiley since folks have been reporting actually getting coins, if this project is a fake, at least it’s a clever one. For me, this ICO became a casino-like experience, where you are prepared to lose the btc, but secretly hope it succeeds Smiley

PS: so many Russian swears!! Дaмa и гocпoдa, бepeгитe нepвы! He кopoвy пpoигpывaeтe Smiley
mattman3333

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

thanks,

Interesting name  Grin

Ok so ill make sure to have my lucky rabbit foot and follow the rainbow to the treasure tomorrow.
ldu_888

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:16 PM

There is nothing to worry about many people were able to get coins. I know what you mean and to be honest it is just about luck :/ There are thousands of people who want to get involved so what should we do, we can not make it fair and great for anybody but believe me, we try!

Thank you very much for sharing that with the others, we want that everybody can get some HBC and it will be worth trying just mark our words.

There won't be a split or anything as you maybe expect. Up to 90% there will just be one real BTC after the 16th of November. So your sentences make not a lot of sense to us.

Congratulations to your team!

what is the minimum purchase of BHC?
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:49:26 PM

My “luck” is shit! Day 4 and no coin... ridiculous as it is, I’m going to try again tomorrow Smiley since folks have been reporting actually getting coins, if this project is a fake, at least it’s a clever one. For me, this ICO became a casino-like experience, where you are prepared to lose the btc, but secretly hope it succeeds Smiley

PS: so many Russian swears!! Дaмa и гocпoдa, бepeгитe нepвы! He кopoвy пpoигpывaeтe Smiley
кaк paз тaки кopoвy. A чeгo нe pyгaтьcя. тoлпa идиoтoв пишeт ypa я кyпил мoнeтy. Дa кaк мoжнo тaкoe пиcaть cкaм oткpытый нe пpикpытый. зaчeм я cюдa пpишeл пo peкoмeндaции aндpeя бepa ( тoт eщe yeбoк). нe cooбщил тoлкoм вce пpaвилa. Ecли бы oни cpaзy cкaзaли чтo вывoд ecли нe кyпишь биткoв нeвoзмoжeн я бы cюдa xyй кoпeйкy пoлoжил.
alexxd22

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

Finally, I get lucky today )
I was logged in in an hour before the clock was stop, opened 8 tabs, refresh every tab when it was left less then 3 minutes, entered captcha and pushed "Buy HBC" button when 0:0:0 comes out.
Good luck to all of you and don't stop trying!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: