Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Grrizzly

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

can I use the wallet from the exchange cryptopia
I today on a pool mynil 3 hours, but and did not see payments.
help me please

AFAIK you cant use the cryptopia wallet to mine to because none of the pools (that I know about) let you add a payment ID which is required to recieve your transaction on cryptopia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

can I use the wallet from the exchange cryptopia
I today on a pool mynil 3 hours, but and did not see payments.
help me please

If you attempted, you would see the following message: WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

It has been widely reported thoroughly through this thread and the last thread that there are issues with mining.

At least with US Pools.

If profits are your concern, you can use something like Nicehash where the configuration is done on their end and other users pay to use your hashing power to mine electroneum or any other coin.

That was the only solution that worked for me and a few others I have seen in the thread. This is a stopgap solution until the pool issues are resolved.

Everyone still has an outlet to be compensated for mining. You just have to read through the thread. If you have AMD rigs and they are mining Ethash right now I highly suggest you to switch them.

That's a good suggestion , but at this juncture  it is unprofitable for many people to start mining this coin now isn't It?

If you already have an AMD rig, CryptoNight has now become the most profitable algorithm to mine and still is today. Most of the profits were in the first 2 days. For example. I have a rig that has 8x Sapphire Nitro 580+. With the current difficulty of Ethereum and lack of rise in price, i usually get like $12 or so a day. When electroneum dropped, I mined it for about 24 hours with 0 rewards. Then the next day I simply installed Nicehash and was now getting like $25 to $28 a day from that one rig. That's more than double in profitability. Now I have some 8x nVidia rigs. For some reason those are still more profitable mining the Ethash algorithm.

Do your research and find out what works for you. If you already have the equipment it can certainly still be worth it. Would I recommend going out and building a rig at this point, no.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
Jaranka

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

How to contact pools?
I do not see contact information.
I have pending balance 70 coins on uspool.electroneum.com and 50 on eupool.electroneum.com.
And i thing that coins belong to me.

Yes, the bottom info of the pic. I did not say anywhere.

I quoted this so you and everyone else can understand, but Ill delete your post again because I dont want people seeing that and missing this.

Please understand, I cant let false quotes of me to stay up.

Im sure that makes sense.

No, it actually doesn't make sense.
I raised a question about pools holding payouts, you suggested to contact the pools, I posted a pic showing that the pools were launched by your team and then you started deleting my posts.

From where I'm standing it looks more like your team threw you under the bus by letting you handle PR on all the mistakes they made. And being under a huge amount of pressure you employed a technique of ignoring questions that you couldn't answer. Then you gave wrong answer (by suggesting to contact pool support) and then you started deleting posts when we insisted.

I'm sure this makes sense.

Yes, contact the pools

And I am contacting the Devs

I deleted your posts because you were posting an image of a quote DID NOT make.

As you can see I am not trying to dodge the issue or deleting any of these posts

contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

Contraband, you do understand that every post you delete is being re-posted on 2 different threads.

Altcoin Discussion Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357879.0

Altcoin Announcements Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357920.0

Thanks,

That is absolutely fine with me

No one is hiding anything

I have encouraged people to use those the pools

They are the official pools that the DEVs put out.

I am in contact with them about getting the issue resolved.

But you, cryptkeeper1979 are making up things I DID not say, and that is why you are banned from this thread.

Plain and simple

I am trying to make a list as long as it needs to be so I can show it to the devs, and contact those people when I have more infomation on the matter.

It would be great, for transparency if all deleted posts are added to "deleted post thread" so if people want to see them they can.

But most dont want to see the garbage of YOU SAYING I SAID THINGS IN PMs TO YOU THAT I DID NOT SAY.

I AM NOT TRYING TO HIDE ANYTHING, AND WANT THE MINING POOL ISSUE RESOLVED AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE!!
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

And who is deleting your posts then?
I posted screenshots above.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
twd78

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Payout limit is 100 ETN as stated from the beginning on. Come on, it is clearly stated on the pool page.

How to contact pools?
I do not see contact information.
I have pending balance 70 coins on uspool.electroneum.com and 50 on eupool.electroneum.com.
And i thing that coins belong to me.

Yes, the bottom info of the pic. I did not say anywhere.

I quoted this so you and everyone else can understand, but Ill delete your post again because I dont want people seeing that and missing this.

Please understand, I cant let false quotes of me to stay up.

Im sure that makes sense.

No, it actually doesn't make sense.
I raised a question about pools holding payouts, you suggested to contact the pools, I posted a pic showing that the pools were launched by your team and then you started deleting my posts.

From where I'm standing it looks more like your team threw you under the bus by letting you handle PR on all the mistakes they made. And being under a huge amount of pressure you employed a technique of ignoring questions that you couldn't answer. Then you gave wrong answer (by suggesting to contact pool support) and then you started deleting posts when we insisted.

I'm sure this makes sense.

Yes, contact the pools

And I am contacting the Devs

I deleted your posts because you were posting an image of a quote DID NOT make.

As you can see I am not trying to dodge the issue or deleting any of these posts

contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

I am contacting the devs about the pools

What is the issue??
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

Contraband, you do understand that every post you delete is being re-posted on 2 different threads.

Altcoin Discussion Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357879.0

Altcoin Announcements Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357920.0

Thanks,

That is absolutely fine with me

I have encouraged people to use those the pools

They are the official pools that the DEVs put out.

I am in contact with them about getting the issue resolved.

But you, cryptkeeper1979 are making up things I DID not say, and that is why you are banned from this thread.

Plain and simple

I am trying to make a list as long as it needs to be so I can show it to the devs, and contact those people when I have more infomation on the matter.

It would be great, for transparency if all deleted posts are added to "deleted post thread" so if people want to see them they can.

But most dont want to see the garbage of YOU SAYING I SAID THINGS IN PMs TO YOU THAT I DID NOT SAY.

I AM NOT TRYING TO HIDE ANYTHING, AND WANT THE MINING POOL ISSUE RESOLVED AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE!!

STOP DELETING POSTS AND CENSORING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON. I SPENT OVER 2K ON THIS ICO AND YOU ARE A SCUMBAG FOR TREATING,DELETING, ACCUSING ME OF BEING A SCAMMER. FUCK YOU! GIVE ME MY FUCKING COINS AND MY 5K ETN PAYOUTS FROM US/EU POOLS.

Oh shut up already will you!! We cant stand your crying anymore! Move along - ETN is not for little sissys like yourself!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

twd78

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

Please post your wallet address and pool you used. That should be no security risk and you would be taken more seriously. Otherwise this could be false accusations.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

And who is deleting your posts then?
I posted screenshots above.

Let me ask you this, since I dont have to delete this post for fake images, did you make that screenshot? Or did you see someone else post it?
CapeTownMinter

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

This is my main issue, there is no transaction ID so i cannot search for it.
I have a feeling they are keeping my ETN and possibly trading with it! They are the only exchange that its listed on at the moment!!!
[/quote]

lol...  Cryptopia don't trade coins...its part of their business model... they make money off trade fees and coin listings and advertising. their support are normally very helpful, but I do admit their relays are a little slow - i am witness to this that their has been a huge increase of people using cryptopia in recent mths

my advise to to wait for cryptopia to reply

Jaranka

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

On uspool.electroneum.com last block was founded 3,5 days ago.
Pool is down, i spent lot of energy for mining i want my coins.
They can take some fee beacuse i do not have 100.

What is the issue??
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

What is the issue??

Be careful asking questions like that Jaranka, they will get censored and deleted by Contraband.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:24:55 PM

What is the issue??

Yes, I understand the issue. I am trying to wrap my head around what it is these guys are saying I did?

What am I trying to hide by deleting their posts?
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

What is the issue??

Be careful asking questions like that Jaranka, they will get censored and deleted by Contraband.

I have asked you many times to stop posting in this topic. Every post you make I will delete.

I told you to start your own topic and you did.

So post at your topic as you were banned from this one for posting false info about me
Tristan1337

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

What is the issue??

Yes, I understand the issue. I am trying to wrap my head around what it is these guys are saying I did?

What am I trying to hide by deleting their posts?

Don't worry contraband. You're doing a good job. This is what these type of people always do when they get moderated.  Cheesy Grin

Bunch of babies.  Cheesy
yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

I feel like you are really on top of things Contraband, but you are dodging this question every time.

Why won't the devs comment about the pools they setup and collected 4% on that stopped paying out after 12 hours but continued to accept shares for days?

This is a major issue and a lot of coins should still be distributed to the miners that earned them. Not one word about it is very unprofessional even if they don't want to continue running the pools is no excuse for not paying out or addressing problems.

Please at least address this and don't say contact support. Are you not the support for the community?

I will check with this issue. I dont see many people mentioning it. If what you say is the case, I will find out for you and get it addressed.

I am not trying to dodge you, sorry, Ive been trying to deal with a few scammers that keep mis-quoting me.

Sorry, it took me so long to respond.

Many people don't understand what happened, and thank you for looking into this. Sorry I had to get your attention in such a way.

The US pool stopped payouts at 9AM on day 2, but we mined all day on day 2. So those payouts should still exist on the pool, but nobody is saying anything but go to another pool.

Can everyone else respond to this post if this has happened to you.

Thank you

Yes big time see my earlier post about it! The uspool hasn't paid miners after the 1st day!
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

I feel like you are really on top of things Contraband, but you are dodging this question every time.

Why won't the devs comment about the pools they setup and collected 4% on that stopped paying out after 12 hours but continued to accept shares for days?

This is a major issue and a lot of coins should still be distributed to the miners that earned them. Not one word about it is very unprofessional even if they don't want to continue running the pools is no excuse for not paying out or addressing problems.

Please at least address this and don't say contact support. Are you not the support for the community?

I will check with this issue. I dont see many people mentioning it. If what you say is the case, I will find out for you and get it addressed.

I am not trying to dodge you, sorry, Ive been trying to deal with a few scammers that keep mis-quoting me.

Many people don't understand what happened, and thank you for looking into this. Sorry I had to get your attention in such a way.

The US pool stopped payouts at 9AM on day 2, but we mined all day on day 2. So those payouts should still exist on the pool, but nobody is saying anything but go to another pool.

Thank you

Yes big time see my earlier post about it! The uspool hasn't paid miners after the 1st day!

Ok, Im adding you to the list. Thanks
yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

Thank you

Ok, Im adding you to the list. Thanks

This is easy to see for yourself too. Just look at the stats on their own page and the blocks found page too. https://uspool.electroneum.com/#pool_blocks Miners have been on it for days and not getting paid because the site isn't registering when it finds a block.

My earlier post stated that I monitored all 3 sites simultaneously early on (I was one of the bigger miners who was mining the blockchain right from the beginning an hour after it launched) and the electroneum pool stats on the pages (these stats  represent just three pools, not the entire network) would say "block found x minutes ago" but eupool and asiapool would not have the block which implies that the block was found on uspool but uspool has been stuck at day 1 and hasn't updated itself to reflect any blocks found nor  paid the miners for it.  So in other words in my opinion something on the uspool got deadlocked which from that point forward failed to record any blocks found and thus hasn't paid the miners the rewards they deserve since that point going up to right now because it's still stuck even as I type this reply. Obviously I switched to third party pools since the official ones were not reliable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: