Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:28:05 AM

I would rather wait another 2 weeks for official rollout of ETN.

Its better than uncessfull launches when the coin isnt ready.

ETN has its own BLOCKCHAIN. Which is better than %90 of other ERC20 scam ICO's.

I think Electroneum should wait until mobile mining AND ICOI tokens are officially released.

Indeed. After all this mess, i still want to believe.
I hope everything going fine.

Or the hack was successful, the premined coins were stolen, and the devs are being forced to hardforking before Investors ever had access to their coins. Wouldn't be the first time this has occurred

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:46:01 AM

I think Electroneum should wait until mobile mining AND ICOI tokens are officially released.

Or the hack was successful, the premined coins were stolen, and the devs are being forced to hardforking before Investors ever had access to their coins. Wouldn't be the first time this has occurred
This is the most likely scenario. IMO anyway. Still bullshit and pisses me off. But if the devs are being smart, they are going to not announce their plans or a time for release. That will make it harder for the hackers. We shall just have to wait.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

This really got messy hopefully no one gets burned from this.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:48:24 AM

This is the most likely scenario. IMO anyway. Still bullshit and pisses me off.

I ever receive my coins I'll dump and buy more GRWI....solid dev team, smooth rollout of new features, DPOS stake rewards have been great....but anyways I shouldn't say anymore about them because the police man will come for me just as he did cryptkeeper1979.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
ianj

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

once you have the wallet running, type "help" to see the command to start mining. If you plan on mining with cpu, remember you are competing with gpu miners

Is that really the case? I just listened to the interview and it was made very clear that the rewards system is not based on the same as the physical mining. It is more like a marketing tool. You can't compare physical chain mining and virtual mining on a phone - they are not competing over the same resources
walkdev

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:19:20 AM

once you have the wallet running, type "help" to see the command to start mining. If you plan on mining with cpu, remember you are competing with gpu miners

Is that really the case? I just listened to the interview and it was made very clear that the rewards system is not based on the same as the physical mining. It is more like a marketing tool. You can't compare physical chain mining and virtual mining on a phone - they are not competing over the same resources

I think he was referring to the downloadable wallet and CPU mining software from https://downloads.electroneum.com rather than the mobile mining app
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

I'm lucky I didn't invested in this SO GOOD TO BE TRUE ICO. I didn't join the hype and focused on other projects that have real use in the future. You've been fooled. Goodluck. Maybe this post will be deleted too by contraband. Cheesy
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:31:02 AM

I hope not it's my biggest ICO investment to date! But with all the angry people I see this going to 1 cent or lower if they recover the coins because some people are so pissed they'll just dump out of spite and anger!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

Quick maths 101 question

If a phone is left mining for 24 hours straight, how many etn's will be mined at the end of those 24 hours? Or is it pure luck and random chance on how many coins you'll get?
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:35:47 AM

I hope not it's my biggest ICO investment to date! But with all the angry people I see this going to 1 cent or lower if they recover the coins because some people are so pissed they'll just dump out of spite and anger!

Thats most likely to happen. Once they received their coin, they'll just dump ETN and find another less shittier coin. lol
zmhtech

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:56:03 AM

So what is the point for mining now, we are still not live...?

What do you mean what is the point ?? You mine to get coins, depending on the network hash rate you get less or more, but you do get them.
I got a normal workstation with 1 1080TI and it is doing around 870 H/s (downgraded to 180W consumption). With a current price that gives me around $3 per day, with $2.2 for energy = $0.8 profit a day. Not worth mining right?

Hmmm Sure I can switch to ZEC or any other and get $6 profit per day. That is all when you want to sell at a current price. I am quite certain that the price will drop as low as $0.01 when the dump starts, and then slowly go up to at least $1 this year. In that way of thinking I can theoretically earn not $0.8 per day, but $62. That would be a nice bonus on Christmass.

Speaking from investing perspective, you guys should be patient and know that any investment that gives more than 10% gain per year is an awesome one.

This is the same way I am approaching this. you got to think the coins are worth what you think they will be 0.5 to $1

Also he is right. in the financial sector they aim for around 7-10% a year and they think this is great
wetlight

Activity: 143

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:13:13 AM

So is Monday the day that things will be released? Coins and apps!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

If you're waiting on Monday you'll waste your time.

I'm Thinking late Tuesday, they really have dragged this on far too long and people are getting to lose interest.

Momentum on this has just stopped dead, and in marketing that is truly the biggest fuck up possible. Give access to the ETN, let the profit takers dump their coins to move on to the next project. Let the smart people holding keep holding or buy up.

I will be buying in the tens of thousands when it hits the 1c or lower mark.
pengvisor

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 08:22:34 AM by Germining

Hey guys,

i heard you got hit by a huge botnet, since Electroneum is so popular at the moment? I got some advice that could really help (I don't meen this in a bad way and I don't want to be disrespectfull!!!). My favourite coin (Sumokoin) suffered from botnets, too. They adapted their diff-algo to make it botnet-proof.

Here is the link to that pull on git:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10

If you want to just PM me and I'll give you contact info to Sumokoin dev. Perhaps they can help  Smiley

Anyway good look guys!

Edit: I am not a Sumokoin dev!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Foxcor

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

Hey guys,

i heard you got hit by a huge botnet, since Electroneum is so popular at the moment? I got some advice that could really help (I don't meen this in a bad way and I don't want to be disrespectfull!!!). My favourite coin (Sumokoin) suffered from botnets, too. They adapted their diff-algo to make it botnet-proof.

If you want to just PM me and I'll give you contact info to Sumokoin dev. Perhaps they can help  Smiley

Anyway good look guys!
Wow.
I did not expect Sumokoin dev support for Electroneum.
Well done!
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:34:35 AM

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happen....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things.
Problems happen and will happen, this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

Sure thing mate, Not into all that. But I think they are so involved personally that they would not just get up and leave. I know that feeling from my perspective - I'm from movie/vfx industry. When we have to finish a shot on set on a certain day and there are issues that are making it more time-consuming, we do work for 20h a day since it has to be done. Noone is forcing me to do that, I love the outcome.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

Was ETN a successfull ICO? does it have more users than other ICOs?

I heard it has set records? Also it has a very good blockchain that is mineable? Also since it has its own blockchain it will get taken seriously by Poloniex and Bittrex will follow?

Can someone provide assurance that this coin is a massive success?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

yaya i know this is a nazi thread and will be deleted soon even stating the true facts...SO WHAT?

Cheers!

Is it true you guys are going on Bitfinex soon?

Not sure until its posted. The fact that Electroneum has its own blockchain means that the holy grail Poloniex will accept it.

When Poloniex accepts one, everyother exchange knows its great quality. Bittrex is a lock for sure.

i don't think any well known exchange would accept ETN now,they obviously violated investers right with increasing 100% more premined coin than what they were promised,this alone is a very big reg flag without question,not to mentiond they not even explain why they did this.
this is not an fud but just a fact,if you guys who invest on this ico not even care about your right and don't want to raise your voices,you won't earn the respect and losing money on it is what you guys may deserve.
 Cheers!

for those who bought at $0.01 over 6 billion premined coins,i'm sorry to say that your coin's value has been dilute to $0.005 now because the premined coins is 12.6 billion !
Cheers!

they are double up their premined coins,but......DO YOU GUYS THAT INVESTING GET DOUBLE AS WELL?....that is a question lol
Cheers!

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

10.26 billion premined!!!!
this is far more than what they said is 6 billion!
cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon.  

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

That leaves 8.2 Billion for mobile miners, which is perfectly fine.

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

show me the new announcement from dev-team then idoit!!!
this alone is enought for a very big red flag!!

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

people who are investing on this ico were invest under the terms of 6 billion coins will be premined,dev team don't have the right to change the original terms bc it will invade the right of the investers!i forseen this coin will be flag as a very very big red flag and will be deny to be listed on many well known exchange,the most worse case scenario would be  public law suit and these ico will treating as a scam project by the regulation agents!!

and you contraband as the ETN manager you will also a criminal due to the role as a colaborator with this scam...cheers!

btw..where is your lovely dev-team who is/are qualify to speak here and backed you up? NONE!!

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

1. Actually the ICO is only a max of 5.98 billion as the 6 billion pre-mine for the ICO AND bounty campaign (20 million ETN).
2. There will be 15 BILLION coins left for miners [EDIT - OOOPS! I entered million instead of billion - just to keep you on your toes!]
3. It's a similar emission algorithm to bitcoin, in that the emission slows over time, with ours slowing with each block. It will be 10 years+ before needing a fork or algo change.

I'm sorry I've not been very active here - as a few others have posted I'm on Telegram nearly all the times, so it's a better place to get an answer.

Please read the Technical Whitepaper for more details on emission and mobile emission. You'll find it here:
http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Hey guys,

Anyway good look guys!

Coin's Difficulty is established now.
Difficulty   7,719,624,912
Hash Rate   128.7 MH/sec

I don't think any bot can make that fluctuate. Problem with sumokoin is, they have low hashrate at the start. Someone will purchase big hash from nicehash and get quick blocks then leave, leaving the regular miners with high diff until they made adjustment on the diff algo.

With electroneum, hashrate is so high now that buying hash at nicehash and miningrigrentals won't even make the hashrate bulge. If the hashrate stays the same they are already safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: