Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

Contraband is this an official statement???

Noel:
Richard Ells:
If you are a big investor, we will invite you to join us in order to accelerate the cooperation process of new project with Amazon. As our thanks. we will provide a vip feature for you that is online wallet will be active early and can only be accessed by investors who work with our developer team. and you can send coins directly from website to exchange market first.

Where did you get this "statement" from? This is totally contradictory to what the team was behaving. I am certain that this is just another FUD attempt!
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

Hello,

Please help! Now that the mobile wallet is not working how else can I move  my EtN into my exchange wallet?
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

Hello,

Please help! Now that the mobile wallet is not working how else can I move  my EtN into my exchange wallet?

WARNING with ETN! Be very carefull investing right now. People are saying this coin will pump reach 100 to $150,000!

DO NOT, I repeat do not believe this. Do not plan on %150k.

The most it will pump will be about %100,00- not not %150,000k

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
trampakoulas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

I really like the new APP! Anyone else?
Me too Cheesy

It is extremley nice, the mobile mining will be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG this coin is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bittrex and POLO right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!
Its an easy 2x the initial rollout, which was 25 cents.

So 50 cents by years end will be very easy... very easy, with Bittrex and POLO, plus is amazon and Apple play store accept it.

It is known that natural gas, when inhaled at large doses, can cause hallucinations.

R U sure there isn't any gas leak anywhere in your apartment?
Could you please double check?

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

Hello,

WARNING with ETN! Be very carefull investing right now. People are saying this coin will pump reach 100 to $150,000!

DO NOT, I repeat do not believe this. Do not plan on %150k.

The most it will pump will be about %100,00- not not %150,000k

Stop shilling this thing bro, you are making ETN look like a HYIP!

crynxc

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:47:13 AM

Keep day dreaming on that pump so high lol. We know almost everyone lost interest in this failure ICO. No one dumbs enough to hodl this even though it has future.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:52:13 AM

Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Yep this is 80% true

spreewel

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

Yep this is 80% true

When do you expect this launch to happen, I am following facebook but still no exact date?
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

Yep this is 80% true

When do you expect this launch to happen, I am following facebook but still no exact date?

The blockchain is live, user tokens are nowhere to be found, for your safety. You can draw your own conclusions.

csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Yep this is 80% true

This is a bit ridiculous where are the updates? How can you take this much money from people and not make an effort to tell us what is happening?

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
pengvisor

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

what is the problem with you guys - don't you see that the ICO is at the moment successful? Why would you say otherwise? There is an issue with access to the coins, that is true. When all ICO guys will get their hands on them they could sell it with 500% gain from their capital with the current price. That is like having all that money invested in apartments for rent, and having the same amount of gain after .... 50 years. If you are lucky you will get 10% ROI per year on real estate, not even taking into consideration inflation etc. I call it an awesome ICO and an awesome coin.
willmining

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Its look now the price is hard to going up , are we gonna wait for that , or just crashed it?

With so much coin in circulation it is normal!!!
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

Yep this is 80% true

This is a bit ridiculous where are the updates? How can you take this much money from people and not make an effort to tell us what is happening?

And... that is why the standard stock market is closed on weekends - to have time to cool off. Chill mate. It's Sunday. Let them get back on their feet on Monday. I bet they have a plan.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

Its look now the price is hard to going up , are we gonna wait for that , or just crashed it?

It has not even launched properly yet, most Crypto projects are long term investments. Over time as they hit goals on the road-map and move forward the value may increase way beyond what we saw when it first hit the exchange. We are talking months to years here not a few days.

This project has a good chance of success as it is the most successful ICO of all time in terms of user numbers, pretty much the equivalent of 10% of the entire Bitcoin userbase before it even launched. They aimed to pull in people outside of the very small crypto world and it seems they achieved that goal. Now we just have to wait for them to fix these early launch issues, shit happens sometimes. Hopefully they can put it all behind them in the coming months.
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

I would rather wait another 2 weeks for official rollout of ETN.

Its better than uncessfull launches when the coin isnt ready.

ETN has its own BLOCKCHAIN. Which is better than %90 of other ERC20 scam ICO's.

I think Electroneum should wait until mobile mining AND ICOI tokens are officially released.

Indeed. After all this mess, i still want to believe.
I hope everything going fine.

Or the hack was successful, the premined coins were stolen, and the devs are being forced to hardforking before Investors ever had access to their coins. Wouldn't be the first time this has occurred

I hope not it's my biggest ICO investment to date! But with all the angry people I see this going to 1 cent or lower if they recover the coins because some people are so pissed they'll just dump out of spite and anger!

Hacks do happen though. i hope this was the case.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

So is Monday the day that things will be released? Coins and apps!

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happens....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things..
Problems happens and will happen , this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

I know for my job we don't leave stuff broken and go home . You work until it's fixed and if you don't like it maybe you will learn to perform better testing before implementation. That is what I do and I don't have anywhere near this amount of money on the line from my customers.

You better not wait to buy ETN, this will pump up so high, tons of people missed this ICO due to China FUD. It is a underbought coin. The development thus far has exceeded expectations. It has its own blockchain and mobile app now. Bittrex and Poloniex will be launching this month. It's also got the largest community of supporters 400k plus.

If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

Only problem with the hack excuse is there was nothing to hack.. there were no wallets to hack with coins in them yet so what could the hackers actually steal ?

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

Only problem with the hack excuse is there was nothing to hack.. there were no wallets to hack with coins in them yet so what could the hackers actually steal ?

Did you read their announcements at all? The hackers managed to log in to accounts from stolen passwords from previous hacks. Fortunately they discovered that before releasing the wallets. If they had released them, the hackers would log in again and simply send the tokens to their wallets and sell them.
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

they are delayed because of the hackers, if they continued to roll out the wallets the past few days for sure our etn's is gone, stolen by hackers. good thing the devs are professionals and they take care of our coins, whats the problem of other cry babies? then when the coins got stolen they will say this is scam, they just delayed the launch they say scam, just just go get some sleep kids.

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: