Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

It's still not possible to access my wallet ? Has anyone read something when the site will be open again ?
There is still the new blue hint page  Huh

Need to wait for their next update on Facebook.  This is where they are releasing any news.

https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

Good point
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twd78

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

https://etn.suprnova.cc

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

I am trying to give it a test using Linux-x64 (Ubuntu 16.04) - but I get a:
Code:
JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "code": -1,
   "message": "invalid method"
}
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

Two f**ng botnets or nicehash shit has already sitting on Suprnova pool
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

I use this one for mining - balance is paid like every 4 min for me. And blocks are found every 1-2 max. This pool never had a hickup from day 1.

https://easyhash.io/pools/etn
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

Richard Ells:
Just to let you know we are still on it. James and Adam are going to go down in history I think as they did a 36 hour shift of straight coding whilst we piled junk food and caffeine into them and they've been on it all day today too. It's 10.30pm here in the uk and they are both hard at it! We have more of the team in tomorrow. We are working hard to try to release this on Monday. Lots of new code and systems to test before release. I know that once we get this out it will all calm down and I can focus on the job of getting the Electroneum app out to millions of users. Thanks again for your patience
Richard ells.

read this on telegram!!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

Richard Ells:
Just to let you know we are still on it. James and Adam are going to go down in history I think as they did a 36 hour shift of straight coding whilst we piled junk food and caffeine into them and they've been on it all day today too. It's 10.30pm here in the uk and they are both hard at it! We have more of the team in tomorrow. We are working hard to try to release this on Monday. Lots of new code and systems to test before release. I know that once we get this out it will all calm down and I can focus on the job of getting the Electroneum app out to millions of users. Thanks again for your patience
Richard ells.

read this on telegram!!

It's 10.30pm here in the uk
  yes. Yesterday. Today is sunday in europe and in uk = 16.04pm
best football time in london
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

I have decided to leave my coin for a long period of time because I can see good future in bitbase coin.

contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRjX3A_8cM

Watch this.

This explains where we are at this point.

In which pool can we mine it?  Huh

Use one on the list on page 1
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

Code:
}

Hmm, with what miner ? Or.. How do you try to mine ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
twd78

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

Code:
}

Hmm, with what miner ? Or.. How do you try to mine ?

The miner suggested in the "Getting started guide". Tried both the binary one and compiled it also for my self:
Code:
./minerd --url=stratum+tcp://etn.suprnova.cc:8875 --userpass=username.workername:workerpassword
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

I use this one for mining - balance is paid like every 4 min for me. And blocks are found every 1-2 max. This pool never had a hickup from day 1.

what do you have on hardware? I think that's not true. that's too much 
do you have evidence for that? hashrate sceenshot and shares
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:26 PM

If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

I'm waiting for it to go below ICO price before I start buying. Would not surprise me if it goes down to 100sat before it start slowly climbing up again.

Its still 5-6x ico price which is a bargain. I would buy now before mobile mining happens and pumps it.

You will never see 1 cent ico price again hopfully.

Its a real project, it has its own blockchain.

Why would mobile mining pump the price? I rather think the it will be the opposite. Free coins from mobile mining will be sold quickly dumping the price even more.

Its not free coins, its connecting to a mining pool that uses blockchain technology to verify the TX:id.

Are you really going to bear this thread without understanding what crypto is? Mining is how it works, You get a small profit, very small. But a lot of people are going to love it.

Not going to bear anything, but that mobile "mining" will be just a game simulating real mining, and coins come from premined pool (no tx verifying). So they are free if you use your smartphone all the time anyway. Most people will probably sell all earned coins instantly to get $. Just my opinion.
buriks

Merit: 303

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:36:11 PM

eah
i think you must have evidence for that  Cool
pengvisor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

What is too much? I said that pool find blocks every 2 min - not me personally

http://i66.tinypic.com/19nwbo.png
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:58:59 PM

If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

I'm waiting for it to go below ICO price before I start buying. Would not surprise me if it goes down to 100sat before it start slowly climbing up again.

Its still 5-6x ico price which is a bargain. I would buy now before mobile mining happens and pumps it.

Why would mobile mining pump the price? I rather think the it will be the opposite. Free coins from mobile mining will be sold quickly dumping the price even more.

Its not free coins, its connecting to a mining pool that uses blockchain technology to verify the TX:id.

Are you really going to bear this thread without understanding what crypto is? Mining is how it works, You get a small profit, very small. But a lot of people are going to love it.

Not going to bear anything, but that mobile "mining" will be just a game simulating real mining, and coins come from premined pool (no tx verifying). So they are free if you use your smartphone all the time anyway. Most people will probably sell all earned coins instantly to get $. Just my opinion.

It's not free money it's a marketing airdrop. It's getting people to take a look at the platform and yes most will sell but some will join and grow. So you are not telling the truth!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

Am I missing something?

It's not free money it's a marketing airdrop. It's getting people to take a look at the platform and yes most will sell but some will join and grow. So you are not telling the truth!

Ok, let's not argue about technical terms. For us, it may be coins used to market electroneum among mobile users for the benefit of all holders, for most people it's free money $$$.
pengvisor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

yea - exactly. Coins for app mining are a marketing token and they are not free.  IF you would say they are free, than you get your free money every day - for free just after you sit at your desk for 8h every day at work Smiley
Hurtman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

Error: Failed to find a way to create transactions. This is usually due to dust which is so small it cannot pay for itself in fees, or trying to send more money than the unlocked balance, or not leaving enough for fees

I try transfer to Cryptopia

transfer Wallet 1000 ID

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

I get it. You are angry. I too am disappointed that I couldn't access my coins on day one (even though I was and still will be hodling), so I do get your frustration.
Even though no launch is perfect, I will agree that some things could have been handled better. However, let's be honest. If the team made any changes in the last minute it would have been seen as a scam by anyone who wanted to see it that way. If they had proceeded with the launch and some people with weak passwords had lost their coins, people would have cried "scam" and would have more likely said "they should have protected our wallets!!!". 
Also, there is no way of knowing this, but I seriously doubt that the price of ETN would have gone as high as it did on the exchange if everyone had had access to their wallets on day 1 (and then people would have complained that the price was too low, that it was not rising, that everyone was dumping).

So, posting the same complaints over and over again won't get us anywhere. The developers already know the issues and we have to let them work. I do hope this gets sorted out soon.
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Hopfully the official launch goes live right after the Bitcoin 2x fork mid November.

If it does we will see a guaranteed 150x to $1.00, esp bc this ico was during China fud!

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: