Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Hey Contraband, any word yet from the devs about the missing pool payments?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hurtman

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:33 PM

What is the commission to withdraw from the wallet to the stock exchange?
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:26:31 PM

Anyone else plan to buy if it hits 2 cents before they release the wallets?  Or you all just waiting to buy at 1 cent
after a possible dumb when wallets are released?  2 cents is my next target buy.

I wish I had my ICO coins and would sell them to you for 2 cents in an instant.
This coins will crash hard. Would be nice if I can double up my investment quickly then wait it out as it recovers.
But I know I'm not the only one with this plan.

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

Anyone else plan to buy if it hits 2 cents before they release the wallets?  Or you all just waiting to buy at 1 cent
after a possible dumb when wallets are released?  2 cents is my next target buy.

This coins will crash hard. Would be nice if I can double up my investment quickly then wait it out as it recovers.

I am waiting for 35 cents like it was just 3 days ago... 2 cents? LOL i will buy them for that. ETN is the BEST new ICO in the history. If you dont believe in this coin then which one will you believe in?

ETN is being compared to antshares/ NEO, ETN has the potential to 500x

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

I am waiting for 35 cents like it was just 3 days ago... 2 cents? LOL i will buy them for that. ETN is the BEST new ICO in the history. If you dont believe in this coin then which one will you believe in?

I admire your optimism, but you should check how it worked in almost all ICOs recently. After coins are realesed there is always a big dump caused by panic sellers, quick flippers, profit takers, bounty hunters etc. So rather expect ETN to dive below ICO price for at least short period. If you truly belive in the project this will be a good time to buy more for cheap.
CryptoVester

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

The coins could crash briefly but should recover quickly with the new hype of the company finally being functional and beginning
to spend their large marketing budget.  Wouldn't your rather hold your ICO coins for the spike after the dump?

Wish I could take you up on that 2 cent offer.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
CryptoWhaler

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

I will remind you to apply when Contraband needs a new assistant.

cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

The coins could crash briefly but should recover quickly with the new hype of the company finally being functional and beginning
to spend their large marketing budget.  Wouldn't your rather hold your ICO coins for the spike after the dump?

The coin will launch soon, hopefully with android and apple mobile mining at the same exact time. And hopefully they launch after Nov 15 so it can pump from the BTC fork completing.

Its an easy 75 cents by the end of the year (we already hit 25 cents a few days ago, 75 cents is just tripple that)

75 cents is our teams target sell price, which is equal to %1500 gain from ico base price. Very realistic. and coming up soon.

There is not a better ICO than this right now.

ETN is way too popular to ever go below 1 cent. You are forgetting ETN got worldwide attention with it having the biggest online commuinity. It has the longest threads on these forums, and the most registered users signing up for ETN.

You are forgetting that it achieved all these records during China fud, which made the market tank during this ICO. The market has recovered just in time fo ETN to get released on major exchanges, and mobile mining APP on Google, and possibly apple store.

If your lucky you will hold ETN though its next all time high, shattering $1.00 is the next wave its heading for, it already hit 30 cents which means it 70x'ed a few days ago. This will be the next NEO/ Antshares in terms of profit! But better!

Get ready for a massive pump after the Bitcoin2x fork, this ico was under hyped during China fud.
 Now the market has recovered, at a perfect time for ETN launch!

cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:02:35 PM

7 minutes ago Facebook:

Sunday 18.41 everyone is still coding as fast as we can. We've been working to get this live all weekend. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have good news before midnight ! Fingers crossed.

CryptoWhaler

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

I will not sell all the ETN I have. Selling a chunk of it for quick profit was part of my plan from the beginning.

contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Ive let them know.

Just dont hold your breath guys. If a pool doesnt work, use a different one.

Thats the response they gave in the video.

And dont shoot the messenger.

Im just being honest on my take on it. Pools that I have seen broken in the past have never paid out coins later, because there is no coins because they were broken.

If you watch the guy who took the video, he said the pool he was on wasnt giving him anything, so he changed pools.

Like I said, Im waiting for a different response, because all of you that "kept mining at zero for DAYS", I feel really bad for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRjX3A_8cM
twd78

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

Ive let them know.

Just dont hold your breath guys. If a pool doesnt work, use a different one.

Thats the response they gave in the video.

And dont shoot the messenger.

Im just being honest on my take on it. Pools that I have seen broken in the past have never paid out coins later, because there is no coins because they were broken.

If you watch the guy who took the video, he said the pool he was on wasnt giving him anything, so he changed pools.

Like I said, Im waiting for a different response, because all of you that "kept mining at zero for DAYS", I feel really bad for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRjX3A_8cM

It is not your fault, I know. But someone of the devs should have noticed, that there is something wrong and restart or shut down the server, instead of letting a lot of people, primarily new users, mine into /dev/null. I just cannot believe that this matter was not seen much earlier.
cryptokeh

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

Hello Contraband,

I know the old thread was also closed because of all those negativity-spreading trolls and liars. In this thread though, the user "Cafetools" keeps spamming overly optimistic comments, making this thread very repetitive to read, as there are multiple of those comments on each page.
jhdeanda

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

I admire your optimism, but you should check how it worked in almost all ICOs recently. After coins are realesed there is always a big dump caused by panic sellers, quick flippers, profit takers, bounty hunters etc. So rather expect ETN to dive below ICO price for at least short period. If you truly belive in the project this will be a good time to buy more for cheap.

When all the coins are release ETN will be worth same as DOGE xD...It´s going to drop so fast
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

You are all so negative, Electroneum is the most exchanged coin on Cryptopia, this is a great news
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

Sunday 18.41 everyone is still coding as fast as we can. We've been working to get this live all weekend. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have good news before midnight ! Fingers crossed.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

Who is the dude on the suprnova pool with 10 Mega hash?  Is that rented power from nicehash or do you have 300+ mining rigs?
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:26:06 PM

what is the problem with you guys - don't you see that the ICO is at the moment successful? Why would you say otherwise? There is an issue with access to the coins, that is true. When all ICO guys will get their hands on them they could sell it with 500% gain from their capital with the current price. That is like having all that money invested in apartments for rent, and having the same amount of gain after .... 50 years. If you are lucky you will get 10% ROI per year on real estate, not even taking into consideration inflation etc. I call it an awesome ICO and an awesome coin.

Ico price 1¢, launch price 400k+ Satoshi, current price 3.4¢ 99.87% loss in value since launch on Cryptopia and ICO coins can't be accessed yet....this coin is goin well under a penny when that happens as there are plenty of people that got in well under a penny with bonuses and referrals.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

When we do finally get access to our coins can they be moved directly to an exchange or do they have to go to that earlier created paper wallet then moved?
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:50:51 PM

Hello Contraband,

I know the old thread was also closed because of all those negativity-spreading trolls and liars. In this thread though, the user "Cafetools" keeps spamming overly optimistic comments, making this thread very repetitive to read, as there are multiple of those comments on each page.

Was just about to post exactly the same thing man. I totally agree.

It almost irritates me as those comments seem, the least, manipulative.

We all believe that ETN will manage to trade eventually higher that ICO , BUT telling people to buy NOW at these levels because " IT WILL REACH 5$ BY END OF YEAR" and the rest BS is basically unacceptable and can only do harm to the project.

We all have the right to our opinion and beliefs , as long as they are not used to misguide and manipulate possible investors.  

ETN will follow the typical pattern each and every ICO and new entry candidate follows. The price skyrocketed the first 48 hours because of the miners seeking to profit from the enormous hype Electroneum managed to create during the ICO and pre launch phase and taking advantage of the low algo difficulty which is always the case in blockchain launches.

But this price is not representative at ETN current market state and circulation.

Once the ICO investors  ,and wannabe-investors who seek to get an easy buck, get their hands on their coins they will most probably sell at least their 80% at market price which may seem normal considering the less than 10 million coins circulation but once 4 billion coins are added to total circulation the price will most probably reach .00000050 sat.

Lets not forget that presale investors got a 50% discount ,so ICO price is 0.005 $ ( almost .00000100 satoshi ) . They can sell all of their ETN coins even at .00000200 satoshi and still get 2x in returns. Imagine what will their reaction be when they will have the opportunity to sell at .00000400 which is ETNs present value.

X8 PROFITS.

Cryptopia trading played a major role in setting the pricing since its user base and BTC value is the smallest , so the demand and supply were almost in equilibrium.

his is the logical, rational approach. Anything else and anyone else believing the opposite is either ignorant , crazy or worse does it in order to manipulate the market.

I will surely do a massive buy in for ETN coins because i believe in the project using my ETN mining profits , but not at these NON REALISTIC price levels.

So, i am asking again ,please do the maths, be rational and dont spread rumors..

You are only devaluating and harming the project.

Ok @cafetools ?

Please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: