Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25037 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:21 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:03:25 AM by hua_hui

Thank you for your overwhelming support. We have reached our private sale hard cap. We are humbled by your continued support. Please join us for the public sale by getting on our whitelist.

Asia Innovations Group (“AIG​”), a leading mobile entertainment company in Asia, has proven through its popular live streaming platform Uplive that virtual gifting is an effective monetization tool for content creators. Virtual gifting not only generates significant revenue, but also greatly enhances social relationship between creators and their fans. Since launching in June 2016, Uplive has grown to 20 million global users and will achieve more than $100 MUSD revenue in 2017. The Universal Gifting Platform (UGP) is based on the Uplive experience and seeks to enable content creators to monetize virtual gifts on any content platform, not just on Uplive. Each virtual gift is implemented as a smart contract on blockchain, enabling the virtual gift to have sustained value across any platform and an ecosystem of participants to help create, review, and sell these virtual gifts.

Website  -  Facebook -  Medium  -  Telegram  -  Twitter  -  Kakao  -  Slack  - Github  -  Reddit  

Problem: The Pain Point for Content Creators
Global content and social platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook have allowed anyone to easily create content and build a fanbase. However, these content platforms mostly still rely on advertising to generate revenue. The key limitation of the advertising model places control of revenue generation with centralized companies, including content platforms, advertising networks, agencies and marketing firms. In addition, the need for advertisements to reach large viewer base greatly favors the top 1% of content creators who have the most traffic. These centralized companies determine how content creators are paid. As a result, the vast majority of the content creators globally cannot make a reliable living. This issue is also getting worse as advertisers have overwhelming power regarding content they deem appropriate to deploy their budget on.

Propose: Uplive Monetization model
The flagship product of AIG, Uplive, has demonstrated that it is possible to generate significant, sustainable revenue for content creators via a sophisticated virtual gifting model. Uplive has been generating millions of dollars of income for 60,000 content creators every month directly from their fanbase, and the numbers continue to increase. This model has been used in gaming extensively and has proven to work for mainstream content creators. In fact, we have enabled what the South China Morning Post calls the “gig economy”, where a broadcaster can be self-sufficient based on just a few hours of broadcasting a day.
Examples of Uplive’s gifts below, actual videos of these virtual gifts in action can be seen at here.

Challenge: Connect Uplive's virtual gifting system to the world
  • Virtual gifts are digital assets that have significant economic value, therefore we must have a reliable way of keeping track of their value, properties, and transactions. Virtual gifts must also be defensible against damaging and self-serving actions by third parties and individuals, i.e., identity spoofing, simulating or duplicating a limited edition gift or falsifying a transaction, etc…
  • A number of participants are required to operate the workflow of virtual gifts to ensure that they are of high quality, properly categorized, and appropriately priced. There must be proper incentives and penalties for participants to contribute effectively and for content and virtual gifting ecosystem to grow.
  • A large number of these participants are needed to scale virtual gifts ecosystem to serve content creators and their fans globally.
  • Fluctuation of currency values in different countries makes it difficult to offer universal gifting with fair pricing to content creators around the world.

Solution: Gifto Protocol powered by blockchain
Gifto Protocol is envisioned to be a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for virtual gifts to be created, curated, tracked, bought, sent and exchanged across any content platform such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
For the protocol to truly be a self-sustaining ecosystem for all contributors, Gifto has the following components:
  • Gift, Gifto’s Virtual Smart Gift, self-executing virtual assets based on smart contracts that live on blockchain.
  • Gift Store, where a fan can buy a gift for a content creator. Gift Store will be displayed when a fan clicks on a gifting link for a content creator, and will show gifts customized by this content creator.
  • Gift Inventory holds gifts for a user who can be either a fan or a content creator
  • Gifto Tokens, an ERC20-compliant token used to buy/sell virtual gifts.
  • Gifto Wallet, a wallet to hold Gifto tokens for a user
  • Gift Portal, a management system for gifts to be created, curated, and managed by Gifto contributors.

Gifto Protocol contributors are:

Our whitelist campaign is still ongoing, hurry up and sign up before all whitelist spots are taken!
Official release on token sale: https://medium.com/gifto/gifto-token-sale-and-distribution-7ad6a514c617
Whitelist information: https://gifto.io/whitelist/ (Closes on Dec 12, 2359 UTC +8)

Roadmap

Team behind Gifto Protocol
Asia Innovations Group (AIG) is a leading mobile interactive entertainment company based in Asia. It is our goal to bring blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies into the hands of millions of users who are new to the crypto world and to ensure a sustainable path to mainstream usage. AIG was cofounded by former General Manager of Zynga China and former Deputy Manager of Tencent’s Corporate Strategy. Each of our management team members has over 10 years experience in mobile products and operations across Western and Asian markets. AIG currently has over 300 employees across 8 offices, from Morocco to Taipei.

Please feel free to join our telegram for the latest information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:46 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:20:35 PM by hua_hui

Update on 5/12 : Thank you for your overwhelming support. We have reached our private sale hard cap. We are humbled by your continued support. Please join us for the public sale by getting on our whitelist.

Update on 6/12 :
GIFTO Bounty Program — Come Join Us! Please visit the following link
https://medium.com/gifto/gifto-bounty-program-come-join-us-4b0884373ba

&

How to Participate in GIFTO sale with Ether on 14th December 2017
https://medium.com/gifto/how-to-participate-in-gifto-sale-with-ether-on-14th-december-2017-32e6cc77fdf0
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:16 AM

IS there any Airdrop or Bounty Program of this Project?
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:10:53 AM

this is interesting token based on live video streaming brilliant idea dev..
it can make more easy to refill the account. Also it can bring more people to crypto

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

This is one interesting coins, with it we could collect revenue just by giving or making some gift, maybe some unique gift that can e trade to anyone.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:39:20 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 04:49:30 AM by BlockFolksHQ

this is interesting token based on live video streaming brilliant idea dev..
it can make more easy to refill the account. Also it can bring more people to crypto

Feel free to try out the live video streaming. The website is www.up.live/

This is one interesting coins, with it we could collect revenue just by giving or making some gift, maybe some unique gift that can e trade to anyone.

You are totally correct. People can design their own gift and content provider can receive gifts from viewers. It fits well with the current uplive platform.

IS there any Airdrop or Bounty Program of this Project?

At this point of stage, there is no airdrop or bounty program planned. However, the team is planning to have a referral program. Do join the telegram group for the latest update.

Wakhid Mukti

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Hello BlockFloksHQ is that uplive apps on google playstore was your own apps too?

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

Universal gifting platform with live streaming is a great project, especially in asia platform like this is very popular,whether this platform will be available in the mobile app like google playstore and IOS?
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:38:20 AM

Hello BlockFloksHQ is that uplive apps on google playstore was your own apps too?

Hi Wakhid, the uplive apps belongs to the Asia Innovations Group (“AIG​”). It is available in google playstore and apple itune. Feel free to try it out. The idea of Gifto is to incorporate the gifting function in the uplive app.

Universal gifting platform with live streaming is a great project, especially in asia platform like this is very popular,whether this platform will be available in the mobile app like google playstore and IOS?

The live streaming platform is already available on google playstore and apple itune. It already have 20 million global users.
The links for itune and google playstore are taken from their website www.live.up. I have attached it below.
Itune: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1102727568
Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asiainno.uplive

Hope that helps.

BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

You are right. There are many similar ICO. In fact, this system of gifting platform has been existing for a long time without the use of blockchain/ICO.

However, let me just share 2 information with you about Uplive.

1st: after its launch in June 2016, Uplive quickly became the highest monthly revenue international live streaming platform. As of August 2017, Uplive is receiving over USD 10 Million per month of gross revenue from millions of users across 50+ countries, and at the same time, generating millions of income for the 60,000+ broadcasters spread across these countries. In essence, Uplive is now one of the largest user-generated content platforms that is powered directly through user contributions, and not advertising.
On page 16 of the whitepaper, there is a breakdown on the sales of the different gifts.
So the company already have a well-development and working product with strong customers/viewers base. You can feel free to download the uplive app in playstore and itune.

2nd: The Gifto team is developing a protocol for gifting platform, so this protocol is not just limited to Uplive. In fact, any other company which wish to tap on this service can apply the protocol on top of their app. So the token usage is not just tied to Uplive and can expand to many other companies. The team hope that it can even influences other countries to have this gifting culture.

Let's spread the love.

Do you have the bounty program?

At this point of stage, there is no airdrop or bounty program planned. However, the team is planning to have a referral program. Do join the telegram group for the latest update.

Wakhid Mukti

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

Hi Wakhid, the uplive apps belongs to the Asia Innovations Group (“AIG​”). It is available in google playstore and apple itune. Feel free to try it out. The idea of Gifto is to incorporate the gifting function in the uplive app.

okay i understand that now. And pardon me, but i just wondering are this project already "incorporate" or will do "incorporate" after this project started?

Wakhid Mukti

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

2nd: The Gifto team is developing a protocol for gifting platform, so this protocol is not just limited to Uplive. In fact, any other company which wish to tap on this service can apply the protocol on top of their app. So the token usage is not just tied to Uplive and can expand to many other companies. The team hope that it can even influences other countries to have this gifting culture.

So from what i can understand from you statement that this project i mean The Gifto will not limited for uplive apps only but can used by others example "bigoLive" . CMIIW

BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

okay i understand that now. And pardon me, but i just wondering are this project already "incorporate" or will do "incorporate" after this project started?

I am not too sure if i get your question correctly. Right now the uplive already have gifting function but it is centralised. So the objective is to design a decentralise platform and move the gifting function in uplive to the decentralise platform.

So from what i can understand from you statement that this project i mean The Gifto will not limited for uplive apps only but can used by others example "bigoLive" . CMIIW

Yes, Gifto will be a protocol and it is open to everyone who want to build into their system.

AnchelMannarino

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

We would be happy if you can join our telegram to get the latest information. They are coming out with a referral program right now. There isn't any confirmation yet.

This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.

Thanks for the praise. I am sure the dev team will be so glad to hear that. Feel free to join our telegram group. Awesome community over there as well.

What is the date of ICO?

It will happen in Dec. More details will be out in the future.

examelon

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

Can't wait to take part in this ICO!
pakdedody04

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:49:07 AM

It's nice to see such a wonderful project, I wish you success in achieving the goals for the token
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

It's nice to see such a wonderful project, I wish you success in achieving the goals for the token

Thanks a lot. Right now, do consider to have a look at the following thread. They are giving free spin and you can win up to 50 gifto credits.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2420832.new#new

Good luck!

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:58:54 AM

Hello fellow community,

Feel free to join our giveaways/airdrops/free spin to win attractive gifto credits. As mentioned by blockfolkshq, the link is given as above. Good luck and hope you all can win the top prizes.
pd616n12

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

I know how popular the streaming platforms and virtual gifting platforms are in Asia. It's almost like an explosion. But what makes you different or makes you stand out among your competitors?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: