Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25038 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

I'm very optimistic about this project, it seems like right now the price is going down so I'm buying this dip, I didn't really accumulated a lot during the airdrop so right now I'm trying to fill my bags with more gifto, this project is still so young yet it's already in partnership with binance, I think it's really best to hold gifto right now because in months time this project could really be huge, just more updates and more development then we can expect the price to go as high as $5 or even more.

I quite agree with your price of $5 is possible. I am someone who view ICO based on FA. With the amount of revenue made and the popularity and network, Gifto is one possible coin of becoming big.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

I'm very optimistic about this project, it seems like right now the price is going down so I'm buying this dip, I didn't really accumulated a lot during the airdrop so right now I'm trying to fill my bags with more gifto, this project is still so young yet it's already in partnership with binance, I think it's really best to hold gifto right now because in months time this project could really be huge, just more updates and more development then we can expect the price to go as high as $5 or even more.

I quite agree with your price of $5 is possible. I am someone who view ICO based on FA. With the amount of revenue made and the popularity and network, Gifto is one possible coin of becoming big.

Exactly, this coin has a huge potential and last time I checked it's in partnership with kakaotalk which is a really huge messaging app and very popular in asia, with the right marketing this project will really go places in 2018, the dev is also very active and very hard working in the development of this project which is a really good sign that the future of this project is very bright, the dev might not be active on here but it seems like they're doing a lot of things to promote this project. I just seen on twitter that they had a meetup in korea and there were a lot of people who participated which is another good sign for this project's bright future. Right now price is mooning again but still so undervalue, price may be moving slowly but step by step we will get there.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:57 AM

Wow, it exploded today.

$0,699531 USD (98.65%)
0.00004689 BTC (92.70%)
0.00077336 ETH (88.40%)

New year present to all hodlers i think. It has more way to go still Smiley

Yup, congratz to all the holders. The price of gifto has double. I am still a believer of gifto and i am going to hold the gifto that i have gotten over the past few days and see where it can take me to!

I failed to get in into this ICO, but I still have my airdropped 100 gifto coins. It's a very nice bonus, thanks to the team!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

It will reach 1 billion dollars market cap in a short term.

Selling it now would be a mistake i think.

Still, it already brought great profit.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
FuturePaper

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Gifto can quite repeat the growth of the Throne
I bought 80k coins for a long time, waiting for interesting events Smiley
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

GIFTO Weekly Updates — 8 January 2018

First of all, I want to thank all of our wonderful community for supporting us. As a newbie in the crypto world, I have been humbled by the enormous goodwill and enthusiasm. This is the first of our weekly updates to the community, and we would love to get your feedback on how we can make this better to inform all of you.

As this is also the first update of 2018, I’d like to take a bit of time to reflect on 2017. We started this whole journey of blockchain actually in the beginning of 2017. I have to admit, we were too slow when we first started in researching blockchain. We were actually encouraged to research and implement blockchain technology by our equity investors, many of whom have already been involved in this sector for several years. At first when they mentioned that we should look into blockchain, we were skeptical, this is such a new technology that seemed to me still is so far from our sector, which is online mobile entertainment. But thankfully, we were curious and looked deeper. We realized soon that blockchain was made for virtual assets, which, in the shape of virtual gifts, are exactly the driving engine of our live streaming business. That was a very exciting revelation.

On the other hand, as our Uplive live streaming business rapidly grew, our streamers and users constant bombarded us with their questions and requests for more innovation and better service. One of the rising requests from many streamers is to get gifts OUTSIDE of Uplive. Yes, Uplive’s virtual gifts are awesome (you can see them again here: www.up.live), but streamers can only get them while streaming, at most an hour or two a day. Many of the hosts have fans on other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, and they cannot monetize these fans. We then developed a Web-based gifting system for them to use on these platforms, outside of Uplive.

It is the confluence of blockchain technology and requests from our own business that drove the birth of GIFTO, the first universal gifting protocol. Unlike most protocols that just focus on the underlying technology, we are also building the full stack of user facing product, as that’s our strength.

Which brings us to the first update on the year. The goal for GIFTO in Q1 is to to get a commercial Beta for blockchain based gifts to Uplive’s now close to 100,000 streamers, and 30 million users, and of course, external influencers.

https://medium.com/@gifto/gifto-weekly-updates-8-january-2018-4b09c328926e
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

FIRST WEEKLY UPDATE AND WE ARE HIRING COMMUNITY MANAGER!

This is the first of our weekly updates to the community! We would love to get your feedback on how we can make this better to inform all of you. https://medium.com/@gifto/gifto-weekly-updates-8-january-2018-4b09c328926e

[FULL TIME] WE ARE NOW HIRING CRYPTO COMMUNITY MANAGER! Get Invincible and Conquer the World of Blockchain with us! BTW, you get 2000RMB equivalent of GIFTOs for each successful referral!  http://hiring.sxl.cn/

GIFTO OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT CHANNEL: @giftoannouncements
官方中文群:https://t.me/giftochinese

Please follow us on Twitter for the latest update: https://twitter.com/gifto_io
And Andy’s Twitter too: https://twitter.com/andytian
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

It will reach 1 billion dollars market cap in a short term.

Selling it now would be a mistake i think.

Still, it already brought great profit.

I think the same, and I didn't even join on the ICO.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:41:00 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:10:41 PM by themathiasmiller

GIFTO Weekly Updates — 8 January 2018

First of all, I want to thank all of our wonderful community for supporting us. As a newbie in the crypto world, I have been humbled by the enormous goodwill and enthusiasm. This is the first of our weekly updates to the community, and we would love to get your feedback on how we can make this better to inform all of you.

As this is also the first update of 2018, I’d like to take a bit of time to reflect on 2017. We started this whole journey of blockchain actually in the beginning of 2017. I have to admit, we were too slow when we first started in researching blockchain. We were actually encouraged to research and implement blockchain technology by our equity investors, many of whom have already been involved in this sector for several years. At first when they mentioned that we should look into blockchain, we were skeptical, this is such a new technology that seemed to me still is so far from our sector, which is online mobile entertainment. But thankfully, we were curious and looked deeper. We realized soon that blockchain was made for virtual assets, which, in the shape of virtual gifts, are exactly the driving engine of our live streaming business. That was a very exciting revelation.

On the other hand, as our Uplive live streaming business rapidly grew, our streamers and users constant bombarded us with their questions and requests for more innovation and better service. One of the rising requests from many streamers is to get gifts OUTSIDE of Uplive. Yes, Uplive’s virtual gifts are awesome (you can see them again here: www.up.live), but streamers can only get them while streaming, at most an hour or two a day. Many of the hosts have fans on other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, and they cannot monetize these fans. We then developed a Web-based gifting system for them to use on these platforms, outside of Uplive.

It is the confluence of blockchain technology and requests from our own business that drove the birth of GIFTO, the first universal gifting protocol. Unlike most protocols that just focus on the underlying technology, we are also building the full stack of user facing product, as that’s our strength.

Which brings us to the first update on the year. The goal for GIFTO in Q1 is to to get a commercial Beta for blockchain based gifts to Uplive’s now close to 100,000 streamers, and 30 million users, and of course, external influencers.

https://medium.com/@gifto/gifto-weekly-updates-8-january-2018-4b09c328926e

Thank you so much for this article mate, I just want to say congrats to the team! When they announced on twitter that they were having a meetup I never really thought that 300 people will join, that's quite a lot honestly knowing that this project is still so young but I guess a lot of people have noticed the potential of this project. It seems like there are a lot of developments that will happen in the next few months, I'm glad that they are finally having an alpha test, that will really help this platform be introduced to a huge market all over the world not just in Asia but also in countries like the United States and England. This alpha test is also a good way for people to be familiar with this platform, I just have a question though, it says that this alpha test will be for influencers? Is this exclusive for influencers in asia or are they inviting other influencers from other countries as well?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

GIFTO: Decentralized Universal Gifting Protocol

GIFTO is the decentralized gifting protocol fueled by GIFTO tokens. Using GIFTOs, you can make instant, private, and secure payments via customized gifts to content creators online, in any platforms, in real-time, and from anywhere.

Just click a link posted on any platform, and there you go. Every transaction, every gift creation will be recorded on the blockchain. Easy, seamless, and awesomely fun.
GIFTO Protocol - the decentralized universal gifting protocol. Use GIFTOs, pursue your dream and “gift” yourself with more possibilities.

https://twitter.com/svartem86/lists/coin
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

GIFTO: Decentralized Universal Gifting Protocol

GIFTO is the decentralized gifting protocol fueled by GIFTO tokens. Using GIFTOs, you can make instant, private, and secure payments via customized gifts to content creators online, in any platforms, in real-time, and from anywhere.

Just click a link posted on any platform, and there you go. Every transaction, every gift creation will be recorded on the blockchain. Easy, seamless, and awesomely fun.
GIFTO Protocol - the decentralized universal gifting protocol. Use GIFTOs, pursue your dream and “gift” yourself with more possibilities.

https://twitter.com/svartem86/lists/coin

Gifto has even partner with Binance to design a bnb gifto that can be given as gifts in their platform. With this first move, we can foresee more partnership to come for gifto.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

every coin has a spike and it is returning now to a trend before that..
so, take a look gifto before january the 3rd. it was going slowly up.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

What I don’t understand is how they will promote sending a gift instead of money in platforms like YouTube/Facebook
crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

After this great partnership with Binance you will see the coin getting bigger, it has a lot of potential backed with already a large costumer base

Buy now in the dip before it goes to new hights no doubt within this month!!
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

What I don’t understand is how they will promote sending a gift instead of money in platforms like YouTube/Facebook

You just need to post the link in facebook or youtube and it can bring to the respective platform to send gifts to the caster. These gift can be redeemed on their platform.

After this great partnership with Binance you will see the coin getting bigger, it has a lot of potential backed with already a large costumer base

It went as high as 90cents. But it was bought down by the recent drop in market.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

GIFTO partners with Nebulas to Organize Millions of Blockchain Virtual Gifts

The decentralized search framework partners with the blockchain virtual gifting platform to organize millions of blockchain virtual gifts, making them easily accessible to millions of users

https://medium.com/gifto/gifto-partners-with-nebulas-to-organize-millions-of-blockchain-virtual-gifts-d0e584fedfd9
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

You just need to post the link in facebook or youtube and it can bring to the respective platform to send gifts to the caster. These gift can be redeemed on their platform.

It went as high as 90cents. But it was bought down by the recent drop in market.

Who will be responsible for the quality management and good logistics?
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

GIFTO: Super Powerful Team & Advisors!

GIFTO is designed to make instant, private payments via customized gifts to content creators online through our decentralized consumer-driven ecosystem implemented on smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwkbKr6uCQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Im gonna invest in this promising coin while it is still cheap!

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Who will be responsible for the quality management and good logistics?

You mean the quality and logistics of Uplive? Uplive has been around for a period of time. There already exist a group of team to handle and promote Uplive. So Uplive already has millions of active customers base with over 100million of revenue each years. The addition of Gifto is to enhance the existing system of Uplive so that the company can thrive to even greater heights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: