Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25039 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

CNN: ...A piece of crypto-artwork sold for $1 million on Valentine's Day....The project, called the Forever Rose, was produced by...and GIFTO, virtual gifting platform...Crypto-art is a new market...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/14/technology/crypto-art-valentines-day/index.html

I think GIFTO is highly undervalued.

Very nice article, I really find it interesting and it's nice that gifto was part of the creation of that beautiful artwork. $1 million that's a really huge amount and I applaud the team for donating that huge amount of money to charity. It's such a nice gesture and I hope gifto will create more artworks so that gifto will attract a market of artists, I think that will be such a huge advantage of this project, having a market of artists, will really help this project grow in a very creative way. Anyway back to the article, it will be nice if gifto was talked about more and was introduced in detail. They didn't even explore and discussed gifto, they were talking more about the other artist than gifto which was also part of the creation. I just hope the writer gave gifto more justice and wrote more information regarding gifto. It will be nice if he discussed what gifto is all about and what it can do to the cyrptocurrency community. I think that would have been such a nice promotion for this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

CNN: ...A piece of crypto-artwork sold for $1 million on Valentine's Day....The project, called the Forever Rose, was produced by...and GIFTO, virtual gifting platform...Crypto-art is a new market...

Very nice article, I really find it interesting and it's nice that gifto was part of the creation of that beautiful artwork. $1 million that's a really huge amount and I applaud the team for donating that huge amount of money to charity. It's such a nice gesture and I hope gifto will create more artworks so that gifto will attract a market of artists, I think that will be such a huge advantage of this project, having a market of artists, will really help this project grow in a very creative way. Anyway back to the article, it will be nice if gifto was talked about more and was introduced in detail. They didn't even explore and discussed gifto, they were talking more about the other artist than gifto which was also part of the creation. I just hope the writer gave gifto more justice and wrote more information regarding gifto. It will be nice if he discussed what gifto is all about and what it can do to the cyrptocurrency community. I think that would have been such a nice promotion for this project.

They have been activately creating artwork. Just like when gifto is launched as the first ICO on binance launchpad, they after that create a BNB artwork as unqiue gift in the platform. They always have been activately marketing on other platform like the whole of a train station and getting on the mobile interface.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

I bought 1 ETH Gifto and still hold but it is not longer worth 1ETH.
Will I enter the contest?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

They have been activately creating artwork. Just like when gifto is launched as the first ICO on binance launchpad, they after that create a BNB artwork as unqiue gift in the platform. They always have been activately marketing on other platform like the whole of a train station and getting on the mobile interface.

That's good to hear mate, I honestly didn't know about that. I'm glad that gifto has been creating artworks, do you know the site where I can see the artworks that were created by the team?. Cool that's pretty awesome to know so did the team sell that specific artwork? Or was it like a memorabilia that the team created to remember the day gifto got added on binance?. The whole of the train station? Really? Is there an article that I can read about that? That's very interesting to me, I would love to read that article. It's nice that gifto is really doing well in marketing. I hope through these kind of things, people will be attracted to invest on this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Noocbiez

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Its been sitting between 60c and 58c all day if im not mistaken? its look like well have a little run near then end of the comp but we gaines considerable ground  forward progress is what we want hold if ya brought late and youll make it back and than some in a week
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

There is going to be a sell-off if you go to a competition don't you go home afterwards or anybody that goes and compete in the Olympics don't they go home afterwards or do they stick around to see what happens?
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

GTO at 60cents is still cheap. This is a $30-$50 coin. Wait till its fully integrated to the AIG apps.
In China alone, an estimated 344 million people use live streaming apps. Across all of Asia,
projections are as high as 736 million
adandarmawan

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

It’s not going to dip past 30 cents. It will retrace due to the sell off after the completion which is logical and what many traders will do. They are traders after all. But to think that it’s gonna go down to severely and not come back up is ridiculous. With the beta launch right around the corner it will make up those losses slowly but surely in a healthy uptrend. A retracement is expected and if anything welcome. Where it retraces is anyone’s guess but this is not a pump and dump. It has shown value and it is an authentic and reputable project. A working project at that.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

That's good to hear mate, I honestly didn't know about that. I'm glad that gifto has been creating artworks, do you know the site where I can see the artworks that were created by the team?. Cool that's pretty awesome to know so did the team sell that specific artwork? Or was it like a memorabilia that the team created to remember the day gifto got added on binance?. The whole of the train station? Really? Is there an article that I can read about that? That's very interesting to me, I would love to read that article. It's nice that gifto is really doing well in marketing. I hope through these kind of things, people will be attracted to invest on this project.

You have to go into to uplive to experience the user interface and look through all the gifts. They wont really announcement a lot about their new gifts so you have to be actively in their telegram group or their announcement channels to know more. Even users may not be aware of all these stuffs.
Noocbiez

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

if it rolls under 50, i'd wager rally down to 35ish - even with buy walls - bears seems to control the sentiment. Bulls will arrive post competition to pick up the bargain. Anybody agree?
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

I don’t understand the buy/sells activity on the sidebAr. If someone buys, doesn’t there logically need to be a corresponding sell? And vice versa
maardhayrule

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Whales are gone which sucks.  Price is going to drop. But i am all in with gto and i dont care we start at 35c which is a maybe. Butt ill be here
What? No. I bought GTO over a month ago. And have not bought now sold since. Well I topped up around 33 cents. But I’m more of a hodler. I don’t trade. Just increase my position. I’m just here to watch.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

Whales are gone which sucks.  Price is going to drop. But i am all in with gto and i dont care we start at 35c which is a maybe. Butt ill be here
What? No. I bought GTO over a month ago. And have not bought now sold since. Well I topped up around 33 cents. But I’m more of a hodler. I don’t trade. Just increase my position. I’m just here to watch.

No mate I don't think whales being gone sucks, this is actually a very nice thing for the project, whales keeps on manipulating the price that's why ever since last month, gifto never increased in priced it was always floating around 5000-6000 sat but now that the whales are gone I think we can finally see the price fleeting off in the next couple of weeks. I'm with you on that one, I'm also all in with gifto I honestly believe on this project and I really feel like gifto is just so undervalued right now and it has so much potential, I think it's best if we just wait for the coming updates then we can finally see the price grow naturally now that the whales are gone. I'm also been holding gifto since last month and I never sold a single one, I just keep on increasing my position during every price dump that's how much I believe on this project and I think all hodlers will be very profitable in the end.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
bterfast

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

GTO at 60cents is still cheap. This is a $30-$50 coin. Wait till its fully integrated to the AIG apps.
In China alone, an estimated 344 million people use live streaming apps. Across all of Asia,
projections are as high as 736 million
I've joined the airdrop, the great project to the moon.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Yup and it's better being loaded before the gun goes off than chasing the rabbit around the track after the smoke clears..I always lost money chasing
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Some violent volume swings on daily chart we just need to smooth out the rough edges and we will go up!.lots of excitement in this project according to the chart Big spikes around news events!..I didn't know ICO sold out in minutes..That great..Hang on folks and don't watch daily movements...watch for Monthy progress less stressful..i had to load again down here bought .60 .52. 46 .42 put them away and will monitor until Dec 2018 Should be a fun year watching my wallet grow over the coming MONTHS
kevinantonio

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

Absolutely, GTO is litterally my easiest investment hands down. Crypto in general is still int its infancy i am intrigued on how everything comes together in the near future
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Here's the condition: If BTC is doing good all alts do well, if BTC is doing way to good all alts lag and hit into the reds, if BTC tanks we all tanks, if Eth does better than BTC we benfit
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

We’ll wait for competition air drops, most of winners are going to sell their coins immediately and I’ll be waiting there for buying their free coins
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

I bought yesterday doing some 5 eth coins,  but i want to hold it when price gets stable.
One question, what does it mean with competition everybody says?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: