Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Completed]💎Gifto - Universal Gifting Platform|30mil Hard Cap💎  (Read 25037 times)
fisnish

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Lowest per unit, but not lowest marketcap
ICO was 10 cents, but we also currently have over 5x the supply since then. So just under 2 cents woulod be our lowest ever total valuation
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Two more features will be added this month. One is related to the mining. The other one more about the gameplay itself. New features are being developed constantly to make the game better. At some you will also be able to buy deco to make your mons better and make the battle strategy more complex and interesting.
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Hope that some people don't think it is easy work, you have to play for a long amount of time before reaching where you at now. Michael D is as well doing great with 100 gifto a day that's lot of gifto in a year.
I see. Keep on being a great player and can't wait on new updates
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Attn: Giftomon- Free transfer until Aug. 15!
Giftomon, Gifto’s extremely popular Dapp, has some exciting game updates coming later this week. In preparation for that, transfer your Giftomon.

If you were an early adopter of Giftomon and played on metamask, you may now transfer your Giftomon to the mobile version free of charge. We are running this promotion now through August 15 at 12:00 PM CST. Also Earn a bonus by transferring
https://medium.com/@gifto/attn-giftomon-free-transfer-until-aug-15-7fede2cbe136
cotocototo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Depends on the bank and the amount. Up to x amount may be instant and bank account. Depending on how much you use it.  I had 2 bank accounts linked... could do up to x amount on 1 instantly but not on the other.  I did a deposit for the other bank account the other day and now that bank account also has instant limit
merosido

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

I think the company want to take in more gto than they pay out. Isn't that obvious? Therefore isn't giftomon basically gambling except with unknown (and probably really bad odds like the betting)??
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

I mine 52 a day on one account with 3 level 30 legendary PG level 5,3,2. I could mine more but anything above is not an optimal use of batteries for me. I would rather mine at the higher rate longer.
Try the game it is very good once you figure out all the inner workings.
nhinhannhit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

I think the project seems very interesting and solid, just hoped it would manage to stay higher pricewise Even though btc goes down. But thats how it is. Im not selling, and enjoy reading here
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I’m a host on Uplive that happened to be interested in Gifto. I put my time and energy to help grow the app because I want to see the growth and success of Gifto. I am heavily invested into it just like many of us here, including you and the admins. I hope we are all on the same page.
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

There is no secret admin. There are angels that could eventually become Angels based on their participation in this chat or the other chat such as Uplive, Giftomon, Sport prediction channel.
Right now you can use GTO in sport prediction, livestream tipping and game currency.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Ask Gifto Anything Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LJBBu4uzs

The GIFTO team brings you the second episode of Ask Gifto Anything. As always, we welcome our community users to participate and challenge us with questions that they care about, to submit your question, simply comment below or follow us on one of our social media platforms listed below.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

:-*I'm still waiting on a req of financials re activities and business ops namely what has been spent and for what purpose. I'm not a fan of the reviews/interviews and/or fomo backgrounds of the moon when in reality gto has plummeted. I want to see real practical partnerships not social media profiling or mining games etc
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

News Roundup
Crypto Lark interviews Andy Tian, CEO of Gifto
Last week, Crypto Lark, a crypto entrepreneur based in New Zealand, interviewed Andy Tian on his YouTube channel and tried out our Universal Gifting dashboard. Crypto lark has over 80K subscribers on his Youtube channel.

We created a personalized gift for Lark using our in-house designers that he featured on his YouTube channel. Congrats to Wildling, the winner of the GIFTO competition on the channel! As the old saying goes — Give and you shall receive. Thank you to those who tried out Universal Gifting! We’re excited for what’s to come with UG!
https://medium.com/@gifto/news-roundup-12c461dad378
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Uplive has proved that there is a large demand in multiple countries for its virtual gifts. The transition to GTO tokens makes sense and would improve the business model. I believe the project has a high chance of success with large potential.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

I missed the last AGA but did read it. I did not see if the increase in circulating supply was addressed. I know we were told it was for payment to a partner but my concern is that Andy had said just the week before that the circulating supply would not be going up. Can you provide any insight for the change?
msninem

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

we investigated smart contract lockup for team allocation and spoke to many large token holders, virtually unanimous feedback was that mkt is too sensitive to move fwd now with large token movement and not a key priority of team compared to adoption
agentsmithh

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

we investigated smart contract lockup for team allocation and spoke to many large token holders, virtually unanimous feedback was that mkt is too sensitive to move fwd now with large token movement and not a key priority of team compared to adoption
So then are there any reassurances that team will not sell more and continue to increase the circulating supply like they did 3 times 2 weeks ago after Andy said that wouldn't happen
viettelpay

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

So then are there any reassurances that team will not sell more and continue to increase the circulating supply like they did 3 times 2 weeks ago after Andy said that wouldn't happen
We have to have reassurances
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Not sure if that is a question or a statement. If a question yes then the few remaining will sell.
msninen

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Not sure if that is a question or a statement. If a question yes then the few remaining will sell.
We’re streaming our AGA this Thursday on Uplive at 10:30 AM (Beijing)! More details to follow. As always bring your questions and we will answer them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: