Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA is the next big thing  (Read 45349 times)
Kaws

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:38:21 AM

Will be exiting to see what happens with Iota in 2018. Maybe now is a good time to buy some?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

Will be exiting to see what happens with Iota in 2018. Maybe now is a good time to buy some?

You should determine that for yourself. What is your risk tolerance? How much exposure are you comfortable with? What chances do you see for Iota taking a percentage of the IOT market? How long is your time table?

chucky love

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Also sorry that I have not answered any PMs because I am too busy and on hollidays. If you need to store your IOTA please do the research: IOTA reddit
If you made money by following my call, I am happy for you and if you donate a little bit for a good cause it will make you happy too.

Last but not least I do not think there are many real pearls out there in the cryptosphere. Yes you can make money even with stupid, useless or scammy projects, just take a look at DASH or Bitconnect and its current market cap. But I prefer to put my money into those where I can sleep well at night. Like I said rearding low market cap projects I would take a closer look to Chainlink and I would try now to enter IOTA while it is correcting, because afterwards many will again cry how they missed this opportunity.

Like I said before: The average crypto investor or trader does not even have a clue why and how huge IOTA will become in the next 1-2 years already.
Without the goal to insult anybody or to repeat myself, but while reading some comments here I think for some people its simply too much and out of their scope to understand this. They will be wondering even in years to come how IOTA could rise over 50 or 100 billion USD market cap.

Reading your posts religiously Smiley I'd like to hear what other gems you can dig from the cryptoworld
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Also sorry that I have not answered any PMs because I am too busy and on hollidays. If you need to store your IOTA please do the research: IOTA reddit
If you made money by following my call, I am happy for you and if you donate a little bit for a good cause it will make you happy too.

Last but not least I do not think there are many real pearls out there in the cryptosphere. Yes you can make money even with stupid, useless or scammy projects, just take a look at DASH or Bitconnect and its current market cap. But I prefer to put my money into those where I can sleep well at night. Like I said rearding low market cap projects I would take a closer look to Chainlink and I would try now to enter IOTA while it is correcting, because afterwards many will again cry how they missed this opportunity.

Like I said before: The average crypto investor or trader does not even have a clue why and how huge IOTA will become in the next 1-2 years already.
Without the goal to insult anybody or to repeat myself, but while reading some comments here I think for some people its simply too much and out of their scope to understand this. They will be wondering even in years to come how IOTA could rise over 50 or 100 billion USD market cap.

Reading your posts religiously Smiley I'd like to hear what other gems you can dig from the cryptoworld

How can we follow this guy? where are he posting? just here on bitcointalk? , in that case how we can follow?
Ty!
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

It is really refreshing to note that IOTA has made a milestone in removing scaling limitations for processing more transactions and making the network faster.  It is truly different in offering zero fee transactions irregardless of the bulk of the transaction.  I hope that with this innovation, IOTA will make the necessary security and preventive measures that could prevent traffic in the system because of the possibility to transfer value without fees.
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

You should determine that for yourself. What is your risk tolerance? How much exposure are you comfortable with? What chances do you see for Iota taking a percentage of the IOT market? How long is your time table?

Thanks, good points to consider. Maybe it is better to just buy some more Ether. Planning to hold some years.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

Bottom line, in any investment we need to have patience. This is not a lottery that we put few bucks and within next day it's millions. IOTA has got very good fundamentals so it will raise but patience is the key. To what extent it will raise no one can guess.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

IOTA has started to make a lot of noise. However, the price has risen so well that in the recent times I find purchasing too risky. It's hard to progress without risk taking in this market. A certain amount can be purchased using Stop Loss.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

The name of IOTA twitter has started too late. It started to be a lot of news about my home. I can start to recover in small amounts. It can provide good profit in long term.
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

IOTA has started to make a lot of noise. However, the price has risen so well that in the recent times I find purchasing too risky. It's hard to progress without risk taking in this market. A certain amount can be purchased using Stop Loss.

When I first saw this thread, I actually didn't believe that iota won't be the next big thing. Then I investigted hard and I saw the result. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. They made a great marketing last 2 weeks.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

For as long as btc continues to grow so strong I think coins such as Iota will also do well because of the high profile media coverage they are receiving.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

There needs to be a real world use case to prove the technology. Why do you think Ethereum began to do so well, the launching of so many succesful Dapps has been a real proving of its usefullness.

BlockHell

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

FUD, FUD and more FUD!!! You'll regret when IOTA reachs 7$ before 2018 and 20$+ before 2019.

IOTA is one of the biggest project out there but most of you want to be rich quickly, gl!
Haesslon

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

I am really not sure if Iota is a short-term investment, but rather a long-term investment. The tangle will influence the future, but only future will tell, if Iota is the big player then or if a better technology arises.

Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

FUD, FUD and more FUD!!! You'll regret when IOTA reachs 7$ before 2018 and 20$+ before 2019.

IOTA is one of the biggest project out there but most of you want to be rich quickly, gl!
Agree people want to become rich in one week
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

Finally decided to jump on the hype train. Since I bought the price already went up and I prefer to invest in solid projects (even though the max supply worries me). If it hits previous ATH this year I may hodl long-term. Because I also hate to be invested in a project long-term that doesn't move and stand on the sidelines of a project that is going up in value fast.
zeroless

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

good choice IOTA has a good project behind.
no matter if it could be long time investment, take care of return of investment first
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

IOTA is of course one of the biggest projects I've ever seen.

You need to know that there are a lot of people that don't want IOTA to succeed because it's not blockchina based (tangle) and therefore many of the mining investors don't like it, because there are no fees -> no money for them.

But for traders and usability, it is the future.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:36:50 AM

This seems like a very polarizing project. I was pointed to it by a computer scientist friend of mine that I trust. While it seems as though IOTA transaction propagation mechanism is more efficient than blockchain, I'm still not sold on its security. It also seems as though its conceptually an improvement over the ripple infrastructure as well? In any event, it appears as though the downtrend is over, I couldn't hop on at .00018 but I'm in. 1 IOTA (1024 mIOTA). As soon as the Binance's wallet issue is resolved, I hope to put this on paper in my safe and forget about it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:27 AM

IOTA is of course one of the biggest projects I've ever seen.

You need to know that there are a lot of people that don't want IOTA to succeed because it's not blockchina based (tangle) and therefore many of the mining investors don't like it, because there are no fees -> no money for them.

Yes.

IOTA  is  what  bitcoin  was  some yers ago. Now  Bitcoin  has  became decentralized.   Justw ask  yourself  why its  value keeps on growing on:  because  mining  farm  want this,  they live  with the bitcoin high fees

But  so  such  high  fees  will be not suistinable  for people  want to transfer money.

Ethereum is  the same:  the  ethereum blockchain  has  becoming more and more exmpensive.  Just try Etherdelta  and their gas fee.

IOTA, Raiblock  and  the DAG / Tangle projects are  the essence  of   decentralized cripto:  there are  no miners, the  money is relly all  yours. This   is  what  a cripto  should be... not  a  speculative asset.  Now  bitcoin  has  gone in future exange,  bank  could  destroy it.

Anyway no matter if  bitcoin  keeps on growing or not:  cripto users deserves  a coin fast, scalable.

I  don't know if IOTA  will succeed  or not, it'  a long  way to the  top if  you wanna  rok and  roll  (AC/DC)  but   listen this:

IF  IOTA  WILL EVER  IMPLEMENT SMART CONTRACTS  ON ITS  PLATFORM, IT  WILL BE  A  BOOM  

Not  mentioning  the  role  that  IOTA could  have in the  IOT  market, game industry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: