Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA is the next big thing  (Read 45349 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Iota, as well as bitcoin, is now experiencing hard times. Price sank very much. And if bitcoin supports a huge number of investors, then iota can collapse. It will be a pity.
IOTA is really under great pressure, if within 2-3 months the situation on the market does not change, I'm afraid that IOTA will completely become obsolete.

it will became

because  too promises  but still no  working product, AFTER  5 years  of development

The tanlge is full  of bugs ,  every hacker  on the planet can hack it.  DAG and the Tangle will never work because when there is NO incentive to keep secure the network (Fees  to  the MINERS)  there  are all  the incentives to ATTAK  the  network.

When you keep your funds into the wallet and you are not sure if tomorow they will be still there (It is  already happend)  the  value of the  network is  0

Are they going to use their ternary ASICs?

luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Iota, as well as bitcoin, is now experiencing hard times. Price sank very much. And if bitcoin supports a huge number of investors, then iota can collapse. It will be a pity.
IOTA is really under great pressure, if within 2-3 months the situation on the market does not change, I'm afraid that IOTA will completely become obsolete.

it will became

because  too promises  but still no  working product, AFTER  5 years  of development

The tanlge is full  of bugs ,  every hacker  on the planet can hack it.  DAG and the Tangle will never work because when there is NO incentive to keep secure the network (Fees  to  the MINERS)  there  are all  the incentives to ATTAK  the  network.

When you keep your funds into the wallet and you are not sure if tomorow they will be still there (It is  already happend)  the  value of the  network is  0

What  does  this mean?  It  has no correlation with what I have said

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

it will became

What  does  this mean?  It  has no correlation with what I have said

It's a joke--the fact that you don't realize the correlation just adds to it.

luchins

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

it will became

What  does  this mean?  It  has no correlation with what I have said

Hope  you didn't put  too much money  in a  project  that  in the  past had  many  Bugs

Tangle  is  an idee  a  ''tought'' ... it's  wounderful but unpraticable.  There  are  all the incentives to attak it, and no incentives to protect the network.

Look at Nano lol  ahha

All DAGs  project  are  unèraticable  DOUBLE SPENDING  sounds this word  familair  to you?  

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

it will became

What  does  this mean?  It  has no correlation with what I have said

Hope  you didn't put  too much money  in a  project  that  in the  past had  many  Bugs

Tangle  is  an idee  a  ''tought'' ... it's  wounderful but unpraticable.  There  are  all the incentives to attak it, and no incentives to protect the network.

Look at Nano lol  ahha

All DAGs  project  are  unèraticable  DOUBLE SPENDING  sounds this word  familair  to you?  

You write like someone whose short is about to be squeezed. Not to stress you out further, but you should know 10 major companies are demonstrating IOTA POCs at Hannover Messe next week. Have you tried meditation?

http://www.hannovermesse.de/home

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

I read some forecasts for IOTA. Traced the graphs of price changes. You know what ... I see the point of buying this coin. I think it can bring at least five times the income

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

Fujitsu to introduce IOTA at Hannover Messe: https://ethereumworldnews.com/fujitsu-to-introduce-iota-miota-technology-at-the-largest-industrial-fair/

Fujitsu has revealed it is going to be introducing people to IOTA Technology at the largest Industrial trade fair in Hannover Messe, Germany. The introductory seminar which Fujitsu tagged ““Intelligently connected”: Experience Industry 4.0” is part of Fujitsu World Tour 2018 and a part of it will also take place during the Trade fair.

This year, the leading Japanese ICT company will be visiting cities in over 20 countries across six continents to display its most innovative technology and customer success stories. During the events, technology enthusiasts have the chance to meet Fujitsu experts, explore the latest business challenges across industry sectors and see its technology. Also, the tour will feature different workshops to enlighten people about Fujitsu technology.

“Our Expert Talks or Co-Creation Workshops provide a deep insight into a specific topic. Each slot lasts about 45 minutes and is an interactive session with a Fujitsu expert.”

The firm, among what it aims to discuss is “The Next Generation “Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)/ Blockchain”, which is going to be centred on IOTA.

According to the company, “IOTA is the next-generation DLT. It offers scalable technology that has been specifically designed for the IoT.”

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

I like all the IOTA concept, but when I tried to use their wallet it was a big deception. The software was incredible horrendous. I hope they are investing some time and energy to improve that, because it is not compatible with all the technology discuss they have.

Trinity addresses usability issues for P2P. I've never had a problem with the wallet, but things like reattaching or finding nodes aren't noob friendly and will be automated with the new wallet. I disagree that P2P usability issues apply to M2M as an IOT developer would have less of an issue than someone like myself.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:41:13 AM by Clearstream

Fujitsu to introduce IOTA at Hannover Messe: https://ethereumworldnews.com/fujitsu-to-introduce-iota-miota-technology-at-the-largest-industrial-fair/

Fujitsu has revealed it is going to be introducing people to IOTA Technology at the largest Industrial trade fair in Hannover Messe, Germany. The introductory seminar which Fujitsu tagged ““Intelligently connected”: Experience Industry 4.0” is part of Fujitsu World Tour 2018 and a part of it will also take place during the Trade fair.

This year, the leading Japanese ICT company will be visiting cities in over 20 countries across six continents to display its most innovative technology and customer success stories. During the events, technology enthusiasts have the chance to meet Fujitsu experts, explore the latest business challenges across industry sectors and see its technology. Also, the tour will feature different workshops to enlighten people about Fujitsu technology.

“Our Expert Talks or Co-Creation Workshops provide a deep insight into a specific topic. Each slot lasts about 45 minutes and is an interactive session with a Fujitsu expert.”

The firm, among what it aims to discuss is “The Next Generation “Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)/ Blockchain”, which is going to be centred on IOTA.

According to the company, “IOTA is the next-generation DLT. It offers scalable technology that has been specifically designed for the IoT.”

iota will burst, it is a great project and i think it will go beyond ether . someone could build an app on iota and use mam payment streams/flash channels to have the artist "automatically and directly paid per second"
Nebula Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 106

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Lotta people confident in IOTA but after seeing how the developers respond to their followers I really don't see a long term future for this unless they clean up their act. Even then the Tangle is... clunky.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 07:37:13 AM by generalizethis

Lotta people confident in IOTA but after seeing how the developers respond to their followers I really don't see a long term future for this unless they clean up their act. Even then the Tangle is... clunky.

You do know what "BETA" and "not production ready" mean -- I'll remind you in 6-8 months that you didn't.

luchins

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

iota will burst, it is a great project and i think it will go beyond ether . someone could build an app on iota and use mam payment streams/flash channels to have the artist "automatically and directly paid per second"
[/quote]

What is the point  of  an artist  to be paid   for second?  They  will earn  better if  paid  for subscribers.

It's  a  weak use case,  don't  you see?

Lol, I have searched IOTA use of cases  and  everytime it's  shown this  use of case,   the  weakest use of case  the entire crypto ''Pay per second''

Aahahaha  who cares

luchins

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

You do know what "BETA" and "not production ready" mean -- I'll remind you in 6-8 months that you didn't.

It has been  ''''BETA''''  for  5  years

We are in 2018, still beta, no wallet, funds  has been  disapeared in December,  Tangle full  of  bugs  discovered  by researchers

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Will IOTA be big in the future?
I'm still a little hesitant, but I'm still learning about IOTA. Is it better than Bitcoin or Ethereum?
The main innovation of IOTA is an alternative to blockchain called Tangle. This involves new distributed architecture - effective books.
And IOTA has no miners and allows IOTA to scale without transaction costs.
Let's see if IOTA gets big in the future.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 11:08:19 AM by generalizethis

We are in 2018, still beta, no wallet, funds  has been  disapeared in December,  Tangle full  of  bugs  discovered  by researchers

How long should the protocal layer of the IOT take? If it were easy, someone would have already done it--especially given the estimates for the IOT market are in the tens of trillions of dollars.

There is a wallet--not sure why you keep repeating this fallacy. I think you confused another poster's comment on hardwallets for wallet apps--but you seem to get a lot of details wrong and keep repeating them, so not at all surprising.

They held everyone's funds that were in danger and are in the process of giving them back--both Bitcoin and Ethreum have had major software issues, and if you spent as much time scouring for their FUD, you would have found them and acknowldege what most rational people realize--that software is never perfect and development is an iterative process. Just a reminder for those who would rather not be purveyors of a double standard https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Value_overflow_incident <--if that had been IOTA, imagine the outcry.

Heilman's research is contested (he also has a conflict of interest with his link to daglabs) and the IOTA devs removed the hash function in question, despite their belief that Heilman was mistaken. I'll wait for the third party researchers to determine who was correct.

luchins

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

We are in 2018, still beta, no wallet, funds  has been  disapeared in December,  Tangle full  of  bugs  discovered  by researchers

How long should the protocal layer of the IOT take? If it were easy, someone would have already done it--especially given the estimates for the IOT market are in the tens of trillions of dollars.

There is a wallet--not sure why you keep repeating this fallacy. I think you confused another poster's comment on hardwallets for wallet apps--but you seem to get a lot of details wrong and keep repeating them, so not at all surprising.

They held everyone's funds that were in danger and are in the process of giving them back--both Bitcoin and Ethreum have had major software issues, and if you spent as much time scouring for their FUD, you would have found them and acknowldege what most rational people realize--that software is never perfect and development is an iterative process. Just a reminder for those who would rather not be purveyors of a double standard https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Value_overflow_incident <--if that had been IOTA, imagine the outcry.

Heilman's research is contested (he also has a conflict of interest with his link to daglabs) and the IOTA devs removed the hash function in question, despite their belief that Heilman was mistaken. I'll wait for the third party researchers to determine who was correct.

You  didn't told me  why the  token  should  increase  value.

WHY  should IOTA token increase value'

Do you know  the  law  of supply and demand?   2  BILLION TOKENS

LEARN ECONOMY

makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

IOTA is a good and strong project.
And the most important thing that it is a project from China and this country already gave us many high-quality coins.
The only thing that can scare the market is that China doesn't have a certain attitude towards crypto yet.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

You  didn't told me  why the  token  should  increase  value.

WHY  should IOTA token increase value'

Do you know  the  law  of supply and demand?   2  BILLION TOKENS

LEARN ECONOMY

LEARN TO READ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357298.msg34811358#msg34811358

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

And the most important thing that it is a project from China and this country already gave us many high-quality coins.

being from china is not a guarantee of success .
team should be of quality one . IOTA team is good .
but project is losing interest of holders as well as investors .
tangle could not gain that much success bcoz of some issues .

still i hope it will be a great coin in next 1-2 years.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

The only thing that can scare the market is that China doesn't have a certain attitude towards crypto yet.

Its German......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: