Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:55:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding bitcoin Greedy?  (Read 13247 times)
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:47:06 AM

I think holding bitcoin is not greedy, maybe he/she has a reason to hold their bitcoin as long as they can 'cuz he/she still has a money to buy their daily needs. But maybe they will use their bitcoin if something emergencies happened.
dalat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:53:33 AM

Holding bitcoin is not being greedy, it is partly being wise especially if you invest it to create more bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

I think it is not greedy for holding your bitcoin for a long time. Maybe it is just because you only want to have a huge profit for a reason or purpose.

I agree, it is a flawed logic thinking that simply by holding bitcoin people is greedy.  They just know when to sell and at this moment these holders think that it is not worth to sell Bitcoin yet and they are still waiting for the right price to sell their holdings.  Probably they are waiting for $100k  per Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

Its always depends on the person holding bitcoin, if that person use it to gain power and use it illegally or to cause harm to others then that person is greedy.You and I are not greedy just because we have bitcoins
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
We've all read that story in the school with the moral "Greed is a Curse".
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?
I dont think so. For me it was just a strategy on how you could earn a little bit bigger than usual. It is not sign of any greediness, you'll just think wise and look for another way on how you could earn more. The greediness was having a lot of account, joining in one campaign. You are pooling everybody just to earn big. Aside from that being addicted into gambling was also showing a greediness.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

I believe greed has a moral consequence that needs to be assess, meaning is your act of holding bitcoin coming at the expense of others?

People save money, therefore hold money, to spend on things in the future. The concept of investing is built around the idea that a dollar invested is worth tomorrow than it is today. Is this greed? I don't think so.

I think greed needs to come with a negative consequence. What do you think?
right mate greediness comes from a deep part of wanting something that dont mind what would others feel.its just a need for himself.but holding bitcoin is just like holding something for your future and that is security most of us here making money for their love ones or for personal use but i think for good.coz if its for lust it should be in gambling not in holding.so better say that holding bitcoin is PRACTICALITY FOR GOODNESS not for greediness
If investing was considered greed, then even squirrels would be greedy when they choose to prepare for the winter.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

Well for me it not bad to hold bitcoin since the price now is keep on increasing. It is not being greedy, you are just being mature that you really understand the strenght of Bitcoin investment now. You see the potential value of Bitcoin in the future. Sometimes when we earn a little we will immediately withdraw it, where in fact that is not the full potential of btc that you withdraw it too soon. You are just being wise to hold btc to gain much more in the future.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Is holding on to your house is greedy?? No it is not. You have paid for that house and you have borne all the hurdles in arranging and managing cash flow which resulted in purchasing of that house. At the end of the day you deserve to be gifted in the form of profit on that house for your efforts and management to buy/keep that house in first place. Same is the case with bitcoins. You have put in it so much of your energy, investment, management and patience to wait on with your precious investment, that at the end you deserve to be profited. So dont feel guilty.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

Not all owners hold their bitcoins, some are still selling bitcoins even though they are expensive. If everyone is holding bitcoin, then who will do bitcoin sales, there will be bitcoin buildup and will make bitcoin price up. But if it continues it will create bad conditions for the future of bitcoin. Due to the absence of bitcoin transaction turnover process.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

Absolutely NO, bitcoin is not greedy. In fact, changing the lives of different people who engage using bitcoin is main purpose of company. Bitcoin aims a society that everybody will become successful in life and there will be no person left behind. Changing the lives of users of bitcoin tells that the bitcoin provides a good quality service. Providing the best way to earn money without exerting too much effort and convenience to the fullest is purpose of the company. They are not greedy they just helping each people to achieve their dremas in life.
B0rnedB0nd

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:50:21 PM

Greed on holding bitcoin is really a misunderstanding where savings utilizing cryptocurrency o get it geterate much more are thought money grubbing. Nicely in fact it is what your soul purpose the reason why you invest on bitcoin. Greed happens when you are making foul measures simply to earn bitcoin. Holding it is just a technique on how to make it more profitable.n
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

I think holding bitcoin is not greedy.Because bitcoin is power in future strongly for high price.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:35 AM

actually it is not greedy when we holding bitcoin. we just wait the right time to use it. or maybe we just wait the higher price of bitcoin to convert it...... every people have own reason of holding bitcoin. For me i holding bitcoin for the my future purpose because it is important that you have an extra money in the near future... right.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:05:51 AM

I wouldn't call it greedy. I think it's called money-smart. Anyway will just make it go up in value so there's that. For me, I will hold my bitcoins for as long as I can and keep accumulating along the way. For me and my family's future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:51 AM

Holding bitcoin isn't being greedy, it's about being known on how you can use it to have a greater value for the future exchange.

It is how you being mature enough holding such coins for trading.

#MorePower
Revere.cc

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

I just wanted to echo the entire feeling of this thread. Holding bitcoin isn't greedy from the holder's point of view. Most of the times, people keep their holdings to save it up for some special need in the future and not act rashly. Often times the people on the spectator point of view see it as greedy because they would also do the same thing in that position.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:11:37 AM

It isn't any way, greedy. Bitcoin is a currency so holding it is just analogous to saving money to be used in the future. Aiming to have financial  freedom as long as you are not scamming people can't also be considered greedy.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:38 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 03:25:59 AM by tyronecoinbit

It isn't any way, greedy. Bitcoin is a currency so holding it is just analogous to saving money to be used in the future. Aiming to have financial  freedom as long as you are not scamming people can't also be considered greedy.

I agree, each one of us has a unique thinking and its up on us what we are do in our bitcoin, as long as you don't do anything might harm other people. Actually holding bitcoin is one of the effective strategy to make people have more get profits from it, but sometimes it comes to regret because your assuming that the price next will rise up again, but in the end the price will become down.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

As for me as long as you don't your doing something wrong then it cannot be called greed because is a mortal sin, bitcoin holding is not greedy if you are business minded person because as we all know we are here investing in order to achieved the maximum investment we need, as part of every business does they all want to get the maximum profit for the best of their company is the same as holding bitcoin.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

I don't think investing anything. You have to control your risk and invest in bitcoin, and you should have your own investment plan, as planned as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: