Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding bitcoin Greedy?  (Read 13245 times)
creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Holding bitcoin is a desire aspect of many people who hopes that the desire amount will be got by themselves plan. Because the money is rise for the passing of time as usual .
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

Holding of Bitcoin may be the matter of pride, matter of intelligent investment but not the matter of greed. Greedy person may loose his whole worth.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
We've all read that story in the school with the moral "Greed is a Curse".
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

for me these are not greedy, it is just being wise enough. You also have the right to hold bitcoin as long as you like because there are no rules preventing these kind of act. If you want to hold bitcoin too, then you invent in it. No one will stop you. No matter what happens to the peraon that holds bitcoin. It is up them to decide what they sould do to there bitxoin

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

Most people now with the rise of bitcoin value, just want to hold bitcoin for as long as they can so that they can maximize their worth. But isn't it a little too greedy to just keep holding bitcoin?
So what if too much greed in bitcoin may backfire? What if, the hodlers end up with nothing?

for me these are not greedy, it is just being wise enough. You also have the right to hold bitcoin as long as you like because there are no rules preventing these kind of act. If you want to hold bitcoin too, then you invent in it. No one will stop you. No matter what happens to the peraon that holds bitcoin. It is up them to decide what they sould do to there bitxoin
Well i think holding bitcoin is not really a greedy moves its was just a kind of strategy that is really profitable and it was really a  good strategy for those person who has a  great or big patience and it is really amazing maybe it was also the best thing to do now a days  because i see the price  of bitcoin today is really profitable in the way of buy and selling.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

Holding bitcoin is a desire aspect of many people who hopes that the desire amount will be got by themselves plan. Because the money is rise for the passing of time as usual .
Everyone wants to save money that they will do some strategy to earn. And I think holding Bitcoin is not greedy; those people who want to hold Bitcoin are those people who just want to have a higher profit in a smart way. Well, people are smart in terms of money and I think smart is the right word not greedy.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:16 AM

Bitkoyn is not held by greedy people, but wise enough. It would not be wise to do yourself a loss. All human actions must have logic and a definite need. If a person invests in bitcoin, he calculates for a certain income and these actions are logical.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

You are greedy if you invest all your income into bitcoins then your daily lifestyle will not be balance because you also need to leave some of the penny to your wallet so you can still have a money to sustain your daily life when there is a huge down in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

I wont call it as greed...
It is their coins afterall,  meaning they can do anything they want with it.
It may not be that beneficial for the entire crypto community since it will create a rise in price due to lesser circulating supply. But for a lot of hodlers out there this what they want to achive. The saying that: we cannot please everyone come into place with this.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:42:09 AM

Bitkoyn is not held by greedy people, but wise enough. It would not be wise to do yourself a loss. All human actions must have logic and a definite need. If a person invests in bitcoin, he calculates for a certain income and these actions are logical.

Yeah, most of the holders are wise,they are futuristic with their thought about bitcoin, they can't be consider as greedy.

You are greedy if you invest all your income into bitcoins then your daily lifestyle will not be balance because you also need to leave some of the penny to your wallet so you can still have a money to sustain your daily life when there is a huge down in the market.
It's not greediness, it's foolishness, we all know that bitcoin price go wild from time to time, now if you need your money and the price was down, then you will cut your loss, in the end, instead of earning from the time that you've kept your bitcoin, you are now with deficit. So it's not good to keep all your savings here.

I think there's nothing wrong with keeping your bitcoin for a long time, why would you sell it if you really don't have a purpose on why doing it. Just keep it.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

Human minds were full of greed, but this will not found over everything. Here what they have while holding bitcoin is hope and this is not greed. Greed is when they try to multiply what they have through other forms such as trading as well using other platforms available.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

Everybody have a greedy but if we called bitcoin is a greedy it was wrong because bitcoin is a digital currency and it is diplomatic matter so we are not called bitcoin is greedy.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:36:41 AM

Not all of them is because of being greedy. Some are just wise enough to hold btc because they know that they can gain more profit by just holding their bitcoin. They want to earn money so that it is one of their way to earn money. Aside from that, maybe they still do not need money so that they just hold their bitcoin. Furthermore, it is their savings / investment.
You Sir, if you have bitcoin what did you do to it? Spend it immediately? Don't you care about "saving" ?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

According to my sense, Invest in ICO is a great job. Though bitcoin is very volatile and nobody knows how the future of bitcoin is but all of us know that if there is no risk, then there will no gain. Bitcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in Bitcoin can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. That's why before investing in Bitcoin one should understand on how much money he/she wants to invest and how much he/she will get profit and loss in-case, be careful and thoughtful is a must. So, holding Bitcoin is like kind of a investment business.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

Here greed doesn't matter it's all about your faith if you don't have trust in bitcoin you can sell rather than holding btc. I don't think so people will end up with zero value because in the present market it is booming, demand is increasing day by day and as well as popularity too. But risk is always there because of high volatility of Btc. We can't say greedy to those people who are holding btc since 2009. I would say they are the best analyst who timely analyse the btc potential.

Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:13:30 AM
Merited by Slow death (1)

I think some of us already didn't realize this, but its true. The more bitcoin price rises, the more people tend to hold their in hope that it will make them millionaires someday. But who could we blame, we've seen how bitcoin has become in this past years and have already regretted for not holding a long time ago. Greedy or not, I think holding bitcoin is also smart.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

Holding bitcoin is not a form of Greedy. We all know that nowadays the price of bitcoin is growing fast. Bitcoin is like an investment that we need to hold on because it is growing. Just like in business if it is in the highest pick we should hold on if you want to earn more.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

If we hold it for a very long time even after we have the possibility to get some profit from our bitcoin, sure we are greedy.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

I don't think its greedy if we hold bitcoins in our wallet for a long time. Holding bitcoins is just like saving our money for our future and then its up to the holder if he or she will sell his bitcoins for some reasons. Maybe if you hold your bitcoins with bad intention then maybe that's greedy itself.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

I don't think its greedy if we hold bitcoins in our wallet for a long time. Holding bitcoins is just like saving our money for our future and then its up to the holder if he or she will sell his bitcoins for some reasons. Maybe if you hold your bitcoins with bad intention then maybe that's greedy itself.
Bitcon deserve to hold it for a long time. Bitcoin price is very near to reach to 10000$ that what we were not expecting so early. Still the investors are interested to invest money in bitcoin. I think now its look like that bitcoin price will cross 12000$ at the end of 2017, may be the price will take a little correction but very soon its price will continue increasing again.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

I don't think so. Holding bitcoin for a very long is just like being smart try comparing it to the real money holding it for a long time. Every people has it own way to keep something it might be their way to maximize the value just what like what you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: