Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

Any source? This one is seriously ridiculous.
Gold, Silver, Cash, Fuck. This is all creating too much mess in crypto world as well as confusing the ass off investors and becoming a pain for everyone thinking to invest in Bitcoins as the brand is now being attached to these "forks" that are providing nothing but creating too much ado for everyone.
Whenever we search for Bitcoins now, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold's advertisements pop up at first and others leave it thinking there are so many types of coins in the market, they get scared due to being unaware of the fact that there's just one single real Bitcoin.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Bitcoin is moving obviously above opportunist fork happening in the last months. This is evident by incredible price increase in spite of rogue fork happening here and there. In future, these fork will be totally irrelevant.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?
I just feel like there has been too many forks within a short period of time. This might cause harm to altcoin holders since the value of bitcoin might continue skyrocketing to new highs. Enventually, most altcoins will go down in value which results in loss for some investors.

I recently read an article about the bitcoin silver fork, and they mentioned that the purpose is to is to make Bitcoin mining decentralized again.
https://cryptocoinmastery.com/another-fork-bitcoin-silver/. However, I just feel like this has been said time and time again, since the purpose of Bitcoin gold was to make Bitcoin mining decentralized again. We can further say that bitcoin gold and bitcoin silver have the same purpose. I guess we just have to wait and see which one works best.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

Maybe it's this. In fact it's a suggestion from the co-owner of this forum. The idea is to recreate Bitcoin in case Bitcoin S2X wins the november fork.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-needs-new-proof-of-work-chain-after-segwit2x-says-bitcoinorg-co-owner
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:58:34 AM

We have not yet passed the November fork, but we are already told that in December will be the next fork. And as a result of the November fork, bitcoin can split spontaneously, and the appearance of bitcoin silver is expected from the fork in December. Bikkoin clones are stamped every month. In my opinion, this is not normal.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

And coming after bitcoin silver, there is another fork in January 2018 named with bitcoin bronze. Grin When every month fork occurs, what do you think about these versions?
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:10 AM

Bitcoin silver... hmm.

I'm waiting till someone makes bitcoin platinum  Cheesy Wink
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:52:23 AM

safe and in control I think that's better.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:09:11 AM

If its more secure and stable then I'm all for it.
Did you expect if b2x coin will be better than the fork coin itself? just like b2x? you can try to use it but we are know there are some of the fork coin of the bitcoin itself. That doesn't make sense to compare the fork coin with bitcoin original if we wanna think for a twice the bitcoin original will still become a winner. Bitcoin silve and are you serious about that? bitcoin fork coin seems to be a better name than bitcoin silver.  Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BoonTech

Activity: 98

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:21:08 AM

Yes too many forks and uncertainties.

Its really time people react to these forks without much fud.

If couple of forks happens and the derivative coin gains nothing, miners wont be interested in forking again.

Hopefully we will see that time pretty soon

picachuhuhu22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:29:39 AM

wtf too much bitcoin fork in this year  Kiss Kiss
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

Yes, I have also heard this information. After Bitcoin Gold was parsed, very quickly, some information about the next hard fork, to separate Bitcoin SIlver was revealed. Meanwhile, the popularity of SegWit2x has been decreasing. I'm not sure that it will happen, some people probably will not care about it because they are really fed up with the segregation, making the altcoin market more and more disorders. I think Bitcoin Silver is likely to continue to choose Bitcoin Cash's distribution approach to reach users. This is my own opinion. We need to wait for official information
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

i think we are see the fork in this november at the middle but i am not sure when its coming, i only heard from many news but i am not too worried for this news. i am still saving my bitcoin into exchanges and my other wallet and if i am lucky to get free coins, then i will be grateful but if not, then i don't take as a problem. i still can doing trading in many exchanges. the last news that i heard is bittrex will stop their service for deposit and withdraw bitcoin because they want to make sure everything is works and they don't want to make their customer panic.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

From now on, fork on bitcoin will gradually become irrelevant. The only use of this fork is the hype and the momentum it gives to bitcoin value. If utwill keep giving bitcoin more value in the future the fork announcement might not be a bad thing!
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:06:58 PM

For me, It's just a bullshit! Look at Bitcoin Gold, it's a fail, no one takes cares it. What happens when there will be Bitcoin copper, Bitcoin stone, Bitcoin diamond? Investors now just focus on Bitcoin and meaning's altcoins.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

There is just no end to this forks. Damn it. I loved it more back then when forks had great intervals between them. Even when the price of bitcoin was cheaper, i was contented. I dont know about the new fork but i think it will really cause the price to go down sooner or later. But hey, i believe in bitcoin. It has gone through a lot and still, bitcoin is doing great. Bitcoin will probably come out of these forks even better.

So I'll just relax and get my free money from these forks and increase my bitcoin possessions.
Sphere_Official

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

I don't really see any value in forks at all besides creating chaos but we cant stop them for happening. It will eventually stabilize in the long term. Play smart and keep a diversified portfolio is the way to go.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

What is this? for what they do it again after mid-November bitcoin will experience hard forks. this will damage the price if it continues to happen fork, of course usually very good price after having a fork, but mostly not good and not a good thing to do.

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:45:23 PM

Forks are a given. In time people will wise up and the market will self-regulate a bit better than it does now.

BTG fork is funny and now this silver. Pointless. Bitcoin Z is running for a while and it uses Equihash. So it makes both precious metal forks obsolete before they even start their chains. Bitcoin Z wasn't even a fork, just copied code, added ZKsnarks and Bitcoin in name. What is there to differentiate it from Zcash?

The segwit2x fork will be important, the rest are nothing burgers.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:48:29 PM

BTC prices have reached the month of pluto, this price is more than expected by previous investors. It's not just me who wish but everyone wants to get a good sale for altcoin after a fork.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: