Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

I was thinking... What if I fork a dollar? Why not - mine is gonna be better!
Forking bitcoin is the same thing - just a bit more irritating.
At the moment, with bitcoin bitcoins and the appearance of good alternative crypto currency, there is a good opportunity for small and medium-sized miners.

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

I think the next manipulation of the crypto currency market

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

Can you give me information about the segwit2x of bitcoin in December which website gives you this information. I think that's a bad news for bitcoin.

Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

Oh, what I hear. The next rumors. Just enough. Such a feeling that many are bored and want to have fun. Diamond, silver. But what we see. These rumors really excite people. Here are a hundred comments. What's happening? I do not understand. Why waste time on rumors. Hell, I got myself into this discussion. OMG.
Navigo

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

I don't really give a sh.t anymore. Before, i would be really stressed and worried because i would need to find out what position i should take in order to stay safe and perhaps make some money. But now, it is a routine we hear about everyday. This is nothing more than a speculatioun anymore. Some people are trying to make easy money but they can't see that this is not good for the ecosystem.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
..E R N..
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
.TOKEN SALE.
.AIRDROP.
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
.▬▬GET IN TOUCH▬▬.
.TELEGRAM   FACEBOOK   TWITTER.
..▬▬YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM▬▬..
wack slack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

Every time you buy BTC your giving someone who bought BTC a lot earlier than you more gains, wake up people!!! There are so many better coins than BTC. Don't support the Capitalist Pigs (BTC holders) BTC holders will hate this comment but you're not getting any of my fiat to further line your lazy arse pockets!!
cedel

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:44:10 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 07:14:55 PM by cedel

About the forks, this article https://seekingalpha.com/article/4126873-bitcoin-unknowable-bubble?ifp=0
confirms what I was thinking about the fact that supporters of the bitcoin (believing that it will still be growing in value to reach prices like 100,000$ or I ever heard 1,000,000 (1 Million$)) ! Those affirmations rely on nothing concrete..because of the unlimited supply done by the unlimited forks and new at currencies...
"The second argument ("Bitcoin is scarce & limited in supply")is patently false. Bitcoin has undergone splits, and engendered dozens of other cryptos, with unlimited supply of such into the future. Bitcoin itself is divisible ad infinitum and, with forks, its supply is potentially unlimited."

And what if in a (near) future, the G20 or G7, decide in an effort to protect their central banks to ban the bitcoin and other crypto currencies or to ban their exchange ?

I leave the question open...
Bitcoin as it was born from nothing, nada, zero...can simply return to zero or casi...
It would ruin thousands of speculators though..but that would be the price to pay following them ...

They would say, it has always been told to invest just money that you can afford to lose..
I know, I know, but once you are in, with the bait of gain, many, including me have invested a lot of their savings, sometimes tenths or hundreds of thousands...

So what ?
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

think about that a lot of people want to duplicate their coins Cheesy

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

I do not know why they do segwits if they can stay as one as a bitcoins as a big company. Segwit will just cut bitcoins into half again and the price will go down again but wipl immediately come back to its normal price becausea lot of people wil still buy bitcoins instead of the other currency  because itnis more reliable. But I do not care anymore the most important thing is I gained money and I have a great investment in this because they are too much coins out there that needs more attentionnot segwits.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:07:45 PM

I think its a next shit coin in cryptocurrency world. Nothing intereseting for me.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

think about that a lot of people want to duplicate their coins Cheesy

Thats why I´m thinking at all this great bitcoin project will die sooner or later. Forks don't representante anything, only greed. Banks dont need even fight with that, bitcoin project will die from inside. Of course there  will be more worthy successor after btc in next decades.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

I do not know why they do segwits if they can stay as one as a bitcoins as a big company. Segwit will just cut bitcoins into half again and the price will go down again but wipl immediately come back to its normal price becausea lot of people wil still buy bitcoins instead of the other currency  because itnis more reliable. But I do not care anymore the most important thing is I gained money and I have a great investment in this because they are too much coins out there that needs more attentionnot segwits.

It is just a speculations for december and like the past October many people have been misleaded by these rumors roaming around specially social media. If that will happen fork will occur I think that's not a problem because if segwit will be in parallel to fork, well it could primarily improve blockchain network transactions soon. The effect  for next year will be an awesome results, and as the previous experience we will be able to witness a huge price of bitcoin more than of its current value today.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

It is enough now that more and more coins like B2X will only disrupt the market for cryptocurrencies, so we should resist this behavior, although he is profitable.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:56:30 AM

I was thinking... What if I fork a dollar? Why not - mine is gonna be better!
Forking bitcoin is the same thing - just a bit more irritating.

The dollar is a forked coin. Remember the British? It took a tea party and a  revolution to get them out.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:02:15 AM

really!?!? there will be another december fork that gave birth to bitcoinsilver, really? please let me know the official info about this news

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

I guess that any news about Segwit2X hardfork is just the fake ones. Somebody want to sow a panic and uncertainty at the market. Just another manipulation to get newbies money.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

really!?!? there will be another december fork that gave birth to bitcoinsilver, really? please let me know the official info about this news

I haven't seen much info about Bitcoin Silver. I heard it was a joke, and after seeing the proposed spec, I tend to agree. It's basically just a clone of Bitcoin Gold. What's the point?

I guess that any news about Segwit2X hardfork is just the fake ones. Somebody want to sow a panic and uncertainty at the market. Just another manipulation to get newbies money.

Oddly enough, the BTC price rose into the Segwit2x fork date, then abruptly dropped hard after the Segwit2x cancellation. This is the opposite of what many were expecting--that price would fall due to Segwit2x uncertainty and rise when the uncertainty was gone.

But in general, these Bitcoin forks are definitely cash grabs to get newbies' money. "Bitcoin Diamond" is next, coming next month....

cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

Let's hope this is not true, cause we are fed up with all this volatility to the market caused by Bitcoin Forks!

It's just too much for the market!

Personally, people lose faith in Bitcoin and are becoming more afraid to invest.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:26:44 AM

After August 1, 2017, we can say that a new "mania" has emerged in the world of crypto-coins.
Technical aspects aside, however, the movement, led by the pool ViaBTC, in addition to dividing the network, gave rise to a new "mania" the "private Hard Forks", in which a team of developers, if it is with objective goals, resolve the fork selection in the original blockchain (legacy), with the objective, apparently, only of a "bitcoin itself".

Now a new fork seems to be alive, the Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), with a purpose to be a hard fork destined to happen in block 495.866, and, according to the official website of the new altcoin (a development team and anonymous) to new currency to solve a lack of privacy and scale the Bitcoin network. According to information from the website, 17 Exchanges already support currency, including an OKEX, an important exchange from South Korea.

Another fork that is presented is the Super Bitcoin (SBTC), programmed for block 498.888 and that even has a script foreseeing, even, the offering of the Lighting Network and intelligent contracts (Intelligent Contracts) within its Blockchain. The time of developers of Super Bitcoin has 3 Chinese: Ranger Shi, Li Xiao Lai and Lin JiaPeng who promise to pre-mine close to 210,000 SBTC to encourage developers started and invest in the operation of the currency.

This is very SAD to the entire Bitcoin Community all around the world
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

Recipe for spectacular market crash
Add:
- Few bitcoin forks
- ,,decentralised``, ,,innovation`` etc. blabla propaganda
- Another fifty copy/paste ICOs
- More greedy noobs
- James Dimons blessing
Mix them all with another portion of greed. And wait until it grow up.
For better effect you can convice FBi to seize another market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: