Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Looking at the situation with the fast Bitcoin growth today I am scared even to guess the price of BTC on the eve of the fork. It will at least start growing again. The world is watching Bitcoin boom, therefore the fork can affect the whole crypto market, too.
yes of course it may have some affection for what will fork that can happen but it may recover lookfor the past that happen on bitcoin and also look for now what are bitcoin now the price is so boom that is so unbelievable we have some prediction that it may happen that bitcoin can reach on that price. How about for the more upcoming years of bitcoin.
Jest3r

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

Another day, another fork..)
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

I heard some people are talking about all new three forks.
Any news for new forks?
It will come few weeks later, There is a lot of forks in this month. some people are predicting about there will be around 5 forks coin in this month. but the date still to be announced. Super bitcoin and there are some kinds of another new bitcoin forks.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

I think that this is no longer appropriate, and it is not even worth exchanging your BTC. After SegWit2X, all other plugs will be useless or inflated

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:40 PM

I think its enough fork in December and still have fork this coming year and I'm exciting so I can wait for a lot of fork  bitcoin are still surprising all of people are still waiting for the prize day by day
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

There are at least 3 hard fork in December. They are Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Plus and Bitcoin Platinum. I think the Devs is trying to creates more and more coins to get profit. They seem don't care the investor's emotion.
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

I supported Bitcoin Cash as the first Bitcoin Hard Fork and I owned 2 coins, and I hope one day I Bitcoin Gold will also touch down below $100 so I could invest 5 coins or more.
I'm excited about the new Bitcoin hard forks or whatever it is and I don't hate them because for me they are better than new altcoins that keep on existing even some of them aren't legitimate.

carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:59:10 PM

There are at least 3 hard fork in December. They are Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Plus and Bitcoin Platinum. I think the Devs is trying to creates more and more coins to get profit. They seem don't care the investor's emotion.

I don't really think that way, I don't see any Bitcoin Hard Forks are confusing and they're proving that they are legitimate and holds good price since they're created. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are the good players and rival to Top Altcoins today.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

there is superbitcoin fork on 15 December then bitcoin platinum on 23 december then bitcoin uranium on 31 December and then bitcoin cash plus on january 2 and bitcoin silver TBD.  crypto community now does not pay much attention to these  forks and after sometim the crypto community will get use to these fork and these forks will not affect the price in the near future..

rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

People care less and less about all these different forks. And I doubt exchanges will keep showing their support for every lame fork.
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

Just a simple questions. When everybody gets the amount of "new coin" in relation to the amount of BTC he has. How can the dev make money from such a fork.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

Just a simple questions. When everybody gets the amount of "new coin" in relation to the amount of BTC he has. How can the dev make money from such a fork.

Check bitcoin cash, its supply is greater than bitcoin. Then how can you say that the ratio is 1:1 only. It should start as a pre-mined one from the current data about the supply of them. The next ones will be also like that I think.
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

too many shity forks from bitcoin. I am tired of hear all this kind of names. I don't think most of the forks can get enough hash power to stable their block chain.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

I heard some people are talking about all new three forks.
Any news for new forks?
Three forks? I thought there will be 6 forks in December and January:
Super Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash Plus
Bitcoin Silver
Bitcoin God
Bitcoin Platinum
Bitcoin Uranium
too many shity forks from bitcoin. I am tired of hear all this kind of names. I don't think most of the forks can get enough hash power to stable their block chain.
Exactly.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:49:54 PM

at this time I see bitcoin down drastically but many predict that bitcoin will pump in january and next February.

monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:00:13 PM

These bitcoin forks causes instability to many alts and at also affects bitcoin greatly. It is not good as many of these forks are considerably scams, for the developer to get a big profit.
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

this is why bitcoin prices can not be stable. a lot of harforks, a lot of people who want money quickly, make market movements very quickly and impact to altcoin investors that many losses, I think it will continue to rise during the fork is not over.even so, a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin just to benefit from the fork. which impacted bitcoin prices rose very quickly in recent months.
lossnet
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:03 AM

Here are what I know: Super Bitcoin (Dec 17), Lightning Bitcoin (Dec 23), Bitcoin Cash Plus (Jan 02). I think there will be at least 3 Bitcoin forks every month. The Binance stock exchange integrates the forks very quickly into the system. I have been using it for 3 months and I'm very satisfied.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

I don't really think that way, I don't see any Bitcoin Hard Forks are confusing and they're proving that they are legitimate and holds good price since they're created. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are the good players and rival to Top Altcoins today.
This is not the main thing, the most disappointing is that there are other bitcoins and the people behind them are trying to discredit the real bitcoin and take away his reputation and cash in on the new fork.

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

Yeah enough is enough. Too many people want to ride the name.. Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: