Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is EVERY ico a scam??  (Read 21392 times)
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

Of course not. You can't judge a project so rudely. Be more pragmatic and try yourself, on the basis of the forum and some units, to assess the scale of fraudulent projects.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

If every ICO in Crypto is a scam, I think crypto has lost its popularity and community. But what I know so far, the community that has long joined in Crypto will continue to maintain their existence here, because they already know more about crypto. And they know the potential and also the prospect of the coin from the ICO for the future can have more valuable value.
That is why we buyers are not wanting ICO's, they want the coins. They know that not every coin and ICO is a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

That may be in your opinion. But in my opinion it's not as much as you imagine. Until now I only got one scam project, and besides it worked. But for the price issue, it can be called a scam because it is smaller in the ICO price. And the effect makes investors afraid of buying ICOs at this time. Hope there is a beautiful project that can overcome this scam problem.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

I do not agree with the fact that every ico scam. Yes, scammers have divorced enough, but there are also good projects. The problem is that no one wants to invest in the future. Everyone wants quick profits and withdraws immediately after listing. Thus, many projects will lose support.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

I do believe that the majority of ICO-it's either a Scam or a company that don't mean anything. And now it is very difficult to find a really good ICO. And in this regard, you should carefully check each ICO .

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

Before you join the ICO project, you better do some checking. Many of the scam and ICO project makes a lot of people are getting frantic. But if you have the ability and knowledge, I thought for sure you were able to find a project that is real and can be successful.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Where do you get these numbers? 90% scam? It's too much. I would say 60%. I have met many worthy projects this year. Well, yes, there is a problem in the grown.

Well, how would you solve the problem with fraudsters?
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
hmmm, I don't think so, if I am clear about ico, because I myself have experienced a lot of ico scams, I think to take part in an ico must be careful, read the whitepaper, see who the team is, make sure it's clear, then it's okay

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

I agree with this statement that today the total number of frankly weak projects is large, the risks of fraud and unsuccessful investments have increased. But in principle, today you can find profitable projects. You just need to conduct a thorough study of the selected ICO, evaluate the development team, development strategy, proposed technologies and prospects for further development.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Not all but mostly, they say in every 10 ICO there is a chance that 7 of them is a scam and expect more due to the booming community in crypto currency.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

No, how can you say that?
Ï have seen a lot of very promising ICOs that change the world. For example PundiX. they are working on their point of sale terminal which will help with crypto adoption!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

yeah i know this time ICO is looking so bad and scam is everywhere for ICO.
investors is same think like that, thats why many project is getting fail because they don't get enough investor and fund for that project.
but we can look a good ICO again when a value of BTC and ETH is grow up.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

Just my two satoshis...

There is really so many ICO's which have an intention focused on scamming people. Yes it is true, but we cannot determine the percentage since everyday, there is alot of ICO's created. The best way to prevent those scam is to be cautious and knowledgeable about what a good project is.
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Of course, not every ico is scam. This is not the case, but the fact that nowadays people are afraid to invest in crypto, so a lot of icos bring losses.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Not every ICO is. But the problem is they get money in advance and that reduces the will to make it. Its the same as that pre-alpha games on Steam where you pay for a barely working half made game that may never be finished. I think that is the main problem. And the fact that many ICO project teams lack the business knowledge.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

Just my two satoshis...

Today, various cases of fraud among the ICO are becoming a serious danger to the stable operation and development of the crypto market. But personally, I believe that if desired, and with sufficient diligence, today you can find profitable projects with excellent development potential in the future.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

Just my two satoshis...
maybe I often see ICO scams, but I see ICOs failing to reach targat more often, I mean, I just hope people here don't consider ICOs to be failed also called ICO scams.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

No, how can you say that?
Ï have seen a lot of very promising ICOs that change the world. For example PundiX. they are working on their point of sale terminal which will help with crypto adoption!
Only a handful of all existing ICOs, Pundi X is a good project and it will definitely change the future. But there are hundreds of ICOs scam and only want to get money from investors. So now everyone hates the ICO

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Well I believe that someday we can be able to easily see scam bounties. There a whole lots of them right now we shold be careful of

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

It is hard to say if which ICO this time is a scam because they all look like promising, I only convince or select ICOs that has an existing project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: