Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
kalson90

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I think and with this amount you can buy a cheap alt and wait and then rise and rise and reach cream and get a better profit margin. Main patience and calmness.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

Altcoin trading is one of the best form of trading for me because with the altcoins, we can easily trade our bitcoin into different altcoins that are available in the market and that can give us easy gain per day because there is a lot to choose from and the volatility is even more than bitcoin which makes it more profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

If you only have the $ 14 btc amount better in exchange with waves Because the quality of the coin is almost comparable to the btc that has a very fast price movement So it is possible for you in search of a more profits after utilizing waves.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
14$ can do if you want to trade altcoin. I think xrp is a good coin today. But it is better if you do some research for the best coin you can have for trading.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

For me yes it can be a capital in this business but it is kinda small for me especially if you are starting today because the fees are getting expensive these days that is why we need a few more money when we want to start trading altcoins but you can always win that back once that you have been traded your coins in the market and there are alreadyba person that buys it. It is totally up to you what coins you will trade just remember that trade those coins that you see have a potential because there are a lot of shitcoins out there.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

You can start trading with your $14 but if your $14 is not already in the exchange sites, that's not enough because the transaction fees are so expensive. But your if your $14 is already in, and that's enough to start trading. You can trade a coins with a $0.2 price.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

I think you can start trading in $14 but I can say that it will not be enough really.. because if you trade it, you can just barely see the result. you can hold it but you will regret because you've wasted a lot of time just to get a little earnings. Smiley but if you can start with $100 or $500 dollars it will be a good capital for a newbie trader suuch as yourself.. I wish you goodluck pal.
vothuong637

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

The answer is depend on your financial situation, if you are well-off, you can invest it more, otherwise less than as you can. You can buy 1 BTC or 0.1 BTC or even 0.01 BTC. Of course, if you invest a lot, then get more profit or get loss more. But according to current trends, although the quality is few, but its value is not small, it could be multiply thousands of times.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

The answer is depend on your financial situation, if you are well-off, you can invest it more, otherwise less than as you can. You can buy 1 BTC or 0.1 BTC or even 0.01 BTC. Of course, if you invest a lot, then get more profit or get loss more. But according to current trends, although the quality is few, but its value is not small, it could be multiply thousands of times.

His financial situation is 14$, you could see that in opening comment. More money is always better, I agree with that but most of us started with much less. Its possible to make some moneybwith 14$, risk with some altcoin under 1$, now prices are dropping and I belive in recover and rise, with ripple and iota I earned a lot, I bought under 50¢. Now stellar and cardano have chance to get to 1$ and more. With more money its easier, but its possible with little to make a lot if you catch a good train
Good luck my friends, don't miss opportunity to buy and earn in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

For me thats okay just be careful and be patient even small money you can earn.

somblennx

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

I am calculate the profit from trading altcoin using percentage. That's to say, whatever funds i put into trading even for $14 (as you mentioned), that's enough. As long as we are observant to see price movement, then we can achieve good profits.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

That kind of amount which is $14 is i think enough to trading because you are only a newbie in this field, so i recommend that try to start at low amount to gain some experience in it,and for sure your income will also small but dont worry, if you know around the trading, try to increase your budget and for sure you will get also hign amount

Any amount would be enough, but the profit would not be as high as what he is expecting. Its just he will already exert effort on trading, its wiser to place bigger amount of money. He will exert same effort but will not gain same profit as big amount of coin. Well, if he just want to experience the trading activity and just wanting to learn then used that small amount of money. But I would still suggest to save more money before entering into trading. Trading is a long term activity to see good amount of profit. At least 200$, its a good start for a newbie .
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

For me thats okay just be careful and be patient even small money you can earn.
I think start trading with 14 is not enough to make any profits so buy some cheap altcoins like SC, you can get in thousands sor that investment and keep it as long term holding then you may have some profits if that coin bumps in future.
But never start trade it is not going to be enough even to cover the transaction fee.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

I think it's good to not trade with such small amounts.With this amount, you can trade a little profit.To trade, there must be good knowledge about trade before.Then there is less risk to trade with more amounts.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

I think you can start trading in $14 but I can say that it will not be enough really.. because if you trade it, you can just barely see the result. you can hold it but you will regret because you've wasted a lot of time just to get a little earnings. Smiley but if you can start with $100 or $500 dollars it will be a good capital for a newbie trader suuch as yourself.. I wish you goodluck pal.
In fact, even 1 dollar is enough to start trading, so there is not actually a proportional difference between $ 1 and $ 1000. For this reason, it is important that the amount is not influenced by the person's ability to learn.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

It's enough because you just started, with that small amount you can give a proven way of trading ... Investigate well with which altcoin start, do not let yourself be carried away by popularity.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

I've got enough Altcoins to get trade but it seems I am very nervous about trading it. I haven't not experience well on trading, so I decided to set aside and hold it for months. I will try to convinced myself but it seems I haven't ready yet. Well it seens that I will learn a lot of traders to avoid loss and trickery.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Fourteen dollar is a very little amount. Maybe you should think about to invest some more money. Maybe 200$ minimum. If you cant afford this, there a chance how you can multiplie this 14 dollars. Look for a cheap altcoin, who is traded for under one cent. Maybe PlusCoin could be interesting for you. Wit this 14 dollar you can bus like 5000piece. And then you have to wait, maybe you can double your amount. And so you can go on and on.
masudRtarek

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:49:50 AM

I think I could start it if my bottom $ 50 $ 100. So if you want to add it to the next $ 14 will be the lowest.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

You can start buying cheapest coins in that amount but there is no assurance that the coins you bought is a potential coin that will rise up the value anytime soon. I will suggest you to save more atleast $50 or more to avoid losses in trading. And also make yourself skilled enough like try to read articles about trading while you are still saving money. That is the key to be a successful trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: