Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
If you want to buy some Altcoin I suggest to choose Altcoin which has good potential in the future. Maybe I suggest you buy some Ethereum then you hold it for years. This will be a big advantage for you.
Among altcoins, there are many other potential coins other than ethereum such as neo, waves, litecoin and so on. All these coins perform well after bitcoin and holding them has been profitable to many altcoin investors. We have variety in altcoins and it is not easy to choose a coin you want. You need to be very careful regarding the purpose you want a coin. If it is short term trading, go for ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
If you want to buy some Altcoin I suggest to choose Altcoin which has good potential in the future. Maybe I suggest you buy some Ethereum then you hold it for years. This will be a big advantage for you.
Among altcoins, there are many other potential coins other than ethereum such as neo, waves, litecoin and so on. All these coins perform well after bitcoin and holding them has been profitable to many altcoin investors. We have variety in altcoins and it is not easy to choose a coin you want. You need to be very careful regarding the purpose you want a coin. If it is short term trading, go for ethereum.
True, those coins has a good future potential as well, we can diversify on those and not just rely in one coin.
The market is unpredictable, nothing is certain so we need to minimize that risk by invest in different coins, in overall coins that are listed
in the top 10 are profitable, so that is favorable to us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

Yes you can trade. I think the exchange does not have a minimum amount for deposits. But it is not advisable to trade because if you enter the transaction fee for your deposit. $ 14 You will not be able to deposit $ 14 right due to cost. Try alteast 45 dollars upward to make it more profitable because if you trade in small quantities, If you start trading without being accompanied by experts in trading. better try with the initial capital you have now, to know in advance about Altcoin trading there.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

For those who are just right $ 14, do not believe in what others have to say that you need to invest heavily, because if you do not know how to use it, it is best to start with the low, so see how you will run it, while taking on Bitcoin, it will be expansive, and it will deprive you if you want to invest heavily.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

For those who are just right $ 14, do not believe in what others have to say that you need to invest heavily, because if you do not know how to use it, it is best to start with the low, so see how you will run it, while taking on Bitcoin, it will be expansive, and it will deprive you if you want to invest heavily.
If we speak about altcoin trading we need to choose a good altcoin for us to earn a huge amount of profit. Maybe we should do trading and make some research for us to earn on altcoin trading. Because some other altcoin really depends on the bitcoin price if bitcoin drop i see that the altcoin is also dropping, we also need to have more patience for good.
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

I think it would be depends on which coin you want to buy and how much of it you can get. There is a lot of decent altcoins in the market right now, in my opinion maybe you can start with ripple, bytecoin or maybe even stellar.. and good luck!
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Your financial plan $14 on the trading field isn't sufficient to it. If I were, you would include more capital think around $250-$500. If you have a major amount of capital in the exchanging field, there is an opportunity to gain more pay on the altcoin. If you don't have additional cash, hold yours remain bitcoin. The trading field isn't a simple one. No one recognizes what will happen. Altcoin is a decent method to procure a huge amount of benefits.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

in my opinion it is very little and not too much to be able to get a profit very much and quickly it seems that it will be difficult, you must have a lot of capital for altcoin trading so that the benefits you get can be maximized.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

With such small amount I think it would be impossible to start trading. Of course you shouldn't put big money at your first steps in alcoin trading, but as it was already mentioned in this thread, try with at least 200-500 USD. Wish you good luck.
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

you can trade with how much you want, but remember in the trading you will get a huge profit when you trade with a huge amount too. so if you start with $14 you need to a bit patient for to get a more profit.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

you can trade with how much you want, but remember in the trading you will get a huge profit when you trade with a huge amount too. so if you start with $14 you need to a bit patient for to get a more profit.
if you use $ 14 for trading, you will have to pay attention to coins that have practically very low prices. With such a volume of starting capital Good trade and income in the near future will not have to wait.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

I think you should focus on investing in bitcoin because the help of price movements that often increase you be very possible to obtain maximum profit and try to be patient when the value has not changed at all to anticipate the occurrence of a loss.
correctly. because with so many investing in bitcoin then it can anticipate losses in trading in alcoin. and the many advantages of investing in bitcoin can ease up the price of coin coins in altcoins
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Altcoin potential for profit is always on the high side. The potential for loss is equally the same if not more. If you want to invest in Altcoin, you must make up you mind to the reality that you could lose it all.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Yes you can start Because we should not see anything short. Start with $ 14 for which you can invest a little. And from this you will be interested to invest big time later.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

What can you expect from that? Market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Are you expecting everything to be on your side? Before you invest in that, you should have knowledge about big risks here
Trading has few basic rules whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin. Basically the trading needs strategies. Long term and short term plans and trading. Some people go for daily trading.

The basic and most important rule is not loosing and to maximize profit and minimize cost. You can sell altcoin at a price more than the initial price. There must be a margin for profit. Besides, making the right decision at the right time before starting trading is very important.
TaU-Urs

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

Just check this Telegram Channel...You get some good combined Alt Signals form different sources...

https://t.me/Cryptofiniti
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

What can you expect from that? Market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Are you expecting everything to be on your side? Before you invest in that, you should have knowledge about big risks here
Altcoin trading is also good but the profit in this cryptocurrency is very less as compared to its long term investment. The crypto market is good for making extra money but the hard work is necessary. The more you want to take hold of it the more hard work is required and vice versa. On the other hand there is several other trading and I prefer Bitcoin trading to be more profitable with it.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Altcoin trading is also good but the profit in this cryptocurrency is very less as compared to its long term investment. The crypto market is good for making extra money but the hard work is necessary. The more you want to take hold of it the more hard work is required and vice versa. On the other hand there is several other trading and I prefer Bitcoin trading to be more profitable with it.
The profit depends how much is your capital and how good you are in trading. If you are a good day trader then I think the profit is bigger than long term investment. We just assume that long term is better because its safe than trading everyday.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

I do think it is not a lot plus you need to leep in mind that if you do decide to exchange it to the alctoins then most platforms would ask for additionalgas and that is like extra loss on top so think twice, maybe there are better options for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: