Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3704 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
It is not enough to trade friends. maybe $ 14 just enough to pay Fee. $ 100-1000 is an Ideal fund for trading altcoin / Bitcoin on an exchange.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

To be able to use $14, some findings need to be carried out. While some exchanges may allow free deposits, there is a minimum requirement to buy or sell the altcoin. With the fluctuation in prices in Bitcoin versus dollar, you will then confirm current price. For example, as at now some exchanges including Binance charge zero fee for deposits and 0.001 BTC minimum fee to buy an altcoin (current fee need to be verified). Secondly, trading with the amount will yield little profits unless you are skilled enough to improve your profit. The ball is in your court. It is a trade-off between low risk for small profit (small investment) and high risk for big profit (big investment).

But I think $ 14 is not a good number to take advantage of this crypto world. So you have to increase the amount of your money to invest here. But I would advise you to keep it as Bitcoin because Bitcoin will be a rational investment because of the great prospects. So stick with Bitcoin, it will be a good company in the future
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

There are an excessive number of individuals work in this online market and they are work distinctive kind of work somebody work with Forex Trading and somebody work Affiliate Marketing however Now a days Altcoin Trading is a world best stage so i'm generally propose to work with Altcoin trading stage on the grounds that Altcoin have an extraordinary future for all trading so don't late to join with crypto currency trading.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

There are an excessive number of individuals work in this online market and they are work distinctive kind of work somebody work with Forex Trading and somebody work Affiliate Marketing however Now a days Altcoin Trading is a world best stage so i'm generally propose to work with Altcoin trading stage on the grounds that Altcoin have an extraordinary future for all trading so don't late to join with crypto currency trading.

I think altcoin trading is not as powerful as bitcoin trading so it will be a good to make some experience for earning some profit and to get some experience it is the right direction for a trader to move up.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field. I have the little bit of BTC amount(around $14). Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the suitable altcoins
Yes, you can sell some of your Bitcoin to buy some good Altcoin and promise if you hold it constantly. The Altcoin I recommend for you is Ethereum and Litecoin. Both of these coins are well worth your purchase and you invest in the long run. So you can have some promising coins for the future.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

I think altcoins trading is the best opportunity to all traders who are new joiners  because from altcoin trading you have maximum chances to earn more and more instead of bitcoin because altcoins profitability is so high instead of bitcoin,
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
It is not enough to trade friends. maybe $ 14 just enough to pay Fee. $ 100-1000 is an Ideal fund for trading altcoin / Bitcoin on an exchange.
I also prefer Bitcoin trading and investment for long term process that will give you a huge outcome at the end but all you need is to wait a little for the price to jump. After do trading with Altcoin you will get nothing but few points and nothing more while in Bitcoin trading you will get huge returns of your coins and that is what a trader and investor wants. The profit an investor is for in the market is in Bitcoin only.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
DilanBrown

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

How much did you start trading with?
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Altcoins is also digital currency that is nicely connected with people, demand and supplying rules. Also exists and the principals of buying and selling, that changing the market
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Altcoins nowadays becoming more independent and expensive, many prmosing altcoins like ehtereum, ripple and neo for example should be supported by traders and investors at my opinion.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

Thats right, 100k sats is enough to start trading, unlike in forex or stocks trading, you need large capital to start. And you risk losing large amount because you're only a newbie
Holding bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin trading. The profits that one can make depends on his coin of trading. A person who has Ethereum and wants to trade in it can definitely not make as much profit as a person with BCH because the later one is a way more volatile than the former one.But even BCH is nothing to BTC. Bitcoin value gains are beyond imaginations and far higher than every other asset.
It all depends on the personal interest of the person and above all, it also depends on the learning of the person who must make this decision. If someone is having more expertise in trading, then it is better for him to go for trading rather than that of going for holding of the coins. You need to analyze yourself and then after making the right analysis, you need to make the choice which can help you more.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

If you have big capital to invest I suggest to input in eth because with the help of ico that utilizes etherium for the payment process it is certain that in some future it will continue to soar and making a merchant able to make a lot of profit.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

When you are trading in altcoins then you have to be more careful against other coins. Reason is, they don’t have that much fantastic market as of bitcoin. So you need to be confident enough for the coin you are choosing for your own trading. This coin can make you rich and can turn your status one eighty degrees. You can earn more money if you have a little knowledge of how to deal with two things simultaneously. Actually it is an art of making things beautiful regarding money
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

You should not trade altcoin in the current market, it can be seen that the market in the past has been fluctuating continuously and there is no clear sign that it is because of the trade at the present time. It is very risky when the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing in the past days. I believe you can completely trade altcoin at this point, it can be seen that after the price of bitcoin had a slight rebound thif the market became boiling again and there was a lot of altcoin pump in the day now on
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

When you are trading in altcoins then you have to be more careful against other coins. Reason is, they don’t have that much fantastic market as of bitcoin. So you need to be confident enough for the coin you are choosing for your own trading. This coin can make you rich and can turn your status one eighty degrees. You can earn more money if you have a little knowledge of how to deal with two things simultaneously. Actually it is an art of making things beautiful regarding money
Yes low capital is a better idea, and all as part of our learning stages we should be able to determine how the marketplace really changes. I think that trading altcoin at this point is very accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are continuously increasing and are showing signs of adjustment and sideways. At the moment I am investing in VIB and have the ability to pump high today
Gufeng

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

What can you expect from that? Market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Are you expecting everything to be on your side? Before you invest in that, you should have knowledge about big risks here
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

The best thing which altcoins are providing at this time is that they give you the chances for trading within the crypto currency without pulling the money out. This is normal trend that at some moment some altcoin gets the hype and by this you can get the better profits by doing the good trade in them. The future of altcoins is also very good and the best of them are Etherium, Ripple and Litecoin. These three coins have very giant investment in them and they offer a good reward likewise.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Altcoin trading is worth it. There are many altcoins that are good for trading. I prefer to you to buy profitable and promising altcoins like ethereum, monero , bitcoin cash and neo.
damsix
Copper Member

Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

that's enough for you to begin as a trader, because when you are stuck with Altcoins you will not be too surprised by your reduced Fiat estimates.

if you directly invest with big value and you are stuck in Altcoins then chances are you will be very heavy to see your Fiat estimates decreased.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

I would recommend you to have a look at more cheap coins. Your amount is quite small so you are probably not be a pity of losing them so you may try to catch luck with low cost and trash coins which can soar extremely high.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: