Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
The market is showing signs of recovery very strong and very exciting in the past month because bitcoin prices are constantly increasing. Increased bitcoin has led to increased altcoin, capital inflows have begun to be poured into the market. Such a strong recovery shows that this is a very good time for you to trade altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I believe altcoin trade at this point is extremely accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very strongly and it is the basis for altcoin can increase. At the current price of bitcoin after touching the $ 9800 level, the current correction is at $ 9400. This is the time for you to start trading altcoin.

RoolBi

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

I believe altcoin trade at this point is extremely accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very strongly and it is the basis for altcoin can increase. At the current price of bitcoin after touching the $ 9800 level, the current correction is at $ 9400. This is the time for you to start trading altcoin.
right . As I see when the bitcoin is increased, it will drag the other altcoin coin up with it. And when the market goes up you can invest in any penny you like. As the market is rising, the coins will rise.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

That not will be enough, to start crypto trading should by minimum $100. There are alot of potential coins in tye market and to know which coin should to buy, you have to understanding price action and the trend of that price crypto. You have to start by learn how to read charting and some indikator to know best times to buy and sell.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

You won't go anywhere with that amount. Maybe at least $100 minimum or $1000 for maximum experience in trading. Then invest in 2-3 altcoins like Ontology or Icon.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

If you are newbie I think you Need to hodl for a while that capital.first you need to learn how to trade how to read chart or the market cap.watch videos etc.learn it first before enter to the trading world. Then after you learn all try to find some site that suits in you're capital.because many site are need atleast 100$ or above.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

I think for capital trading must have a minimum capital of $ 1000 in order to get more profits and faster. If under $ 100 I think the benefits are just a little
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

Some said that ethereum is the second coin to trade on after bitcoin, so maybe try to trade it first, price is lower a bit.
superromeo

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

The market will soon reach the 450 billion mark, bitcoin will reach 10k
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

Altcoin trading has bigger risks and returns.
Especially lower cap coins.

For new starters I only recommend top 10 cap coins.

Other that top 10 can increase or decrease multiple times in few days.

Stay safe, and stay in the game.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

To be able to use $14, some findings need to be carried out. While some exchanges may allow free deposits, there is a minimum requirement to buy or sell the altcoin. With the fluctuation in prices in Bitcoin versus dollar, you will then confirm current price. For example, as at now some exchanges including Binance charge zero fee for deposits and 0.001 BTC minimum fee to buy an altcoin (current fee need to be verified). Secondly, trading with the amount will yield little profits unless you are skilled enough to improve your profit. The ball is in your court. It is a trade-off between low risk for small profit (small investment) and high risk for big profit (big investment).

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Money make money, I think Its not enough amount for trading, you can join different campaigns for rewards like signature and bounty campaigns to earn free Btc, then you can invest more to get better profit. Best of luck ! Smiley
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Altcoin trading has bigger risks and returns.
Especially lower cap coins.

For new starters I only recommend top 10 cap coins.

Other that top 10 can increase or decrease multiple times in few days.

Stay safe, and stay in the game.
Picking right altcoins for trading is a risky job, experience people also make many mistakes in this process. he is new to trading and what you said it's correct concentrate on only top 10 cap coins but his capital is just $14 I think this amount is not enough to invest in top 10 cap coins he must increase his capital then only it is profitable for him.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

I believe that trading altcoin at this time is very reasonable, can be seen that the market in recent days is recovering very strong, market capitalization has surpassed the $ 400 billion mark and is still growing. Restore market, inspirational traders, this is the time for you to start planning and investing in altcoin at this time.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

That not will be enough, to start crypto trading should by minimum $100. There are alot of potential coins in tye market and to know which coin should to buy, you have to understanding price action and the trend of that price crypto. You have to start by learn how to read charting and some indikator to know best times to buy and sell.

Yes a newbie made many mistakes while start trading you need to learn many things in trading after that you are eligible to start all types of crypto currencies trading and also huge profits in that .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ChanHungWai

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

adding more and more hat.exchange HAT tokens for my hodling bag. Full blown project is about to complete and ready for mass adaption.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Now a days, Investing in any ICO Crowd sale has a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH to 1 ETH. If you can afford,  It is better to invest the minimum amount. Or there are different ways to earn the coins, if you are willing to work for them as a bounty hunter. Earn some coins in airdrops/bounty. Don’t just blindly dump your coins; instead, keep your strategy of trading even if you earn them for free. And then with that money, buy other coins and trade them to get more profits.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Now a days, Investing in any ICO Crowd sale has a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH to 1 ETH. If you can afford,  It is better to invest the minimum amount. Or there are different ways to earn the coins, if you are willing to work for them as a bounty hunter. Earn some coins in airdrops/bounty. Don’t just blindly dump your coins; instead, keep your strategy of trading even if you earn them for free. And then with that money, buy other coins and trade them to get more profits.
The cycle should continue and never stop trying to aim much bigger earnings, though sometimes we also needed to make sure that we are still in control of our habits, most of the times greediness conquering our minds letting us to keep aiming for mooning value instead of taking a short step with some
jumped coming from the alts that we hold, like what you have said diversions after earnings in some bounty hunting is also a good way to multiply your holdings, don't dumped those coins where development still continues.
Naflan

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

i just started to trading in 2017 august by 15$ and i got big profit. you can start to 14$ enough (Y)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

With Bitcoin you own $ 14 is not big money so I recommend buying low priced Altcoin like XLM, Doge, ADA, TRX. These are Altcoin that has the little price but massive potential so if you buy it now and hold it for long periods maybe you will get $ 100 from $ 14 investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: