Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:57:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3704 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:50 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Yes you can start trading with this much amount and invest in cheap altcoins with less return and moderate risk like dodge but you must have $300-$500 if you want to buy best available altcoins with high return.So save your $14 for other purposes and save up to sufficient amount and then start trading and yeild good return

If you do trade in altcoins only you will not be able to make lumsum dude. Since the bitcoin price down from the past two days we see that most of the bitcoin traders be in online to purchase your bitcoin. Please try to hold your bitcoin if you have as bitcoin alone. If you have fiat cash with you purchase the bitcoins now. No need to trade and all. With in some days bitcoin will move towards the 8k USD.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Yes you can start trading with this much amount and invest in cheap altcoins with less return and moderate risk like dodge but you must have $300-$500 if you want to buy best available altcoins with high return.So save your $14 for other purposes and save up to sufficient amount and then start trading and yeild good return

If you do trade in altcoins only you will not be able to make lumsum dude. Since the bitcoin price down from the past two days we see that most of the bitcoin traders be in online to purchase your bitcoin. Please try to hold your bitcoin if you have as bitcoin alone. If you have fiat cash with you purchase the bitcoins now. No need to trade and all. With in some days bitcoin will move towards the 8k USD.

Great advise to hold bitcoin because the price is going up right now. Trading is more of a mental battle for most of us. Sometimes when we see the price of bitcoin is down, we think that we should sell our coins because we don't want to lose our investment, however when the price suddenly picks up, we regret our decision. And with a good movement right now, we may see $8K-$10K before the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

it depends how much you can buy the coin with that budget, if you pick the cheapest altcoin like doge i think need a week or more with you hold it, and you got small profit with that amount. if you have more than $50 i think you can try dash/waves, good luck.
This is a good point though, at this stage when doge is pretty much in its very low state, buying is a very good option as it would get pumped after the show ends and that would be some good profit.

However, it all still balls down on the OP and his knowledge in trading, but if he is good and he can capitalize on some of the altcoin that can have very good prospect with pumps in the coming weeks, then he can give it a shot.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

That's enough to buy some alt coins, I suggest you look at those coins that aren't too expensive. Usually those coins that are pricing 0.0000001+BTC you can buy more of them and just wait for a day or two. And when you see 5% gain on the price that's the right time to sell, don't be greedy and just do what you did again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

It could be enough investment for those coins which are having really really less volume of trade and as fast as I know I have bought SCL coin and KICK coins at the rate of $0.20 and $0.05 the lowest. There are lot many more but we have to look for good coins as well so I'm speaking about these two specifically. So with you calculation you can get 100's of these coins and what for them to launch with higher prices. For example, SCL is going to hike more than $4 in the next quarter of 2018 which mean your investment could go 300-400% higher and immediately you will have couple of hundred dollars in your wallet.

Thats the way whole thing woks. So try it, nothing is impossible. :-)
You are so right. There are so many good altcoins with a lot of prospects. Most of them usually have been dumped and have been so stable at their lowest right now. With a low market cap, and a very good project with great team, there is obviously so much chance for them to make a whole lot of profit for the investors at the long run.

I have some kickcoin and COSS now from their ICO and I am so going to hold those coins for a very long time as they have huge prospects.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

It could be enough investment for those coins which are having really really less volume of trade and as fast as I know I have bought SCL coin and KICK coins at the rate of $0.20 and $0.05 the lowest. There are lot many more but we have to look for good coins as well so I'm speaking about these two specifically. So with you calculation you can get 100's of these coins and what for them to launch with higher prices. For example, SCL is going to hike more than $4 in the next quarter of 2018 which mean your investment could go 300-400% higher and immediately you will have couple of hundred dollars in your wallet.

Thats the way whole thing woks. So try it, nothing is impossible. :-)
You are so right. There are so many good altcoins with a lot of prospects. Most of them usually have been dumped and have been so stable at their lowest right now. With a low market cap, and a very good project with great team, there is obviously so much chance for them to make a whole lot of profit for the investors at the long run.

I have some kickcoin and COSS now from their ICO and I am so going to hold those coins for a very long time as they have huge prospects.

You may find the waves ICO some months before that is one of the best altcoin now and their value turns to more than 5 US dollar. They really achieve their project with the right way. So if we can choose those kind good project and start trading with the concern altcoin means you may find the good income with in the trading platform. Initially after ICO their value may find a cheap once they high difficulty you will not able to afford for that much amount.
Agamemnom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:27:59 PM

Though I'm new to posting on the forum, I do have fairly extensive real-world trading experience (if you're willing to believe an anonymous internet post). I realize the relative value of money is different for everyone. If $14 is all you have to trade, then yes, $14 is enough to start with. Is it enough to make $10k in profits? Honestly, that's unlikely. But is it enough to learn something, possibly > $14 worth of knowledge? Absolutely. Make sure your expectations are realistic, and don't compete with anyone but yourself. If you make 0.05% profit per day, that adds up. If you can do that consistently for a few months (while generating income from your real job), then it may be time to invest more of your net worth in trading. Heck, I'd probably hire you then Smiley

Don't get too discouraged from what you read on here. Lots of people post on here to vent after a shitty day of trading. Be stable, level headed, and consistent. Keep a detailed log of your P&L, and if you're actually serious about trading, go through all your trades at the end of each day with a critical mindset.

Good luck Smiley
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

It's not enough but you can start trading with it.Firt of all i suggests you to cheak marketcap every moment so you easily see that which coin is dump/pump and decide to buy/sell.Many altcoins  are available that you can buy at very cheap price and start trading with them.If you want to more profit then invest more money in altcoins. Cheesy
Agamemnom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

It's not enough but you can start trading with it.Firt of all i suggests you to cheak marketcap every moment so you easily see that which coin is dump/pump and decide to buy/sell.Many altcoins  are available that you can buy at very cheap price and start trading with them.If you want to more profit then invest more money in altcoins. Cheesy

I agree, it's either HODL with BTC, or trade the hell out of alt-coins. In the future, maybe different truths will arise, but for now, those seem like the two most profitable strategies.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:25 AM

That kind of amount which is $14 is i think enough to trading because you are only a newbie in this field, so i recommend that try to start at low amount to gain some experience in it,and for sure your income will also small but dont worry, if you know around the trading, try to increase your budget and for sure you will get also hign amount
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

yes, if Bitcoin comes in at $ 8000, it will be very bad for altcoins, but if it goes down for Bitcoin , then it will be very interesting if it comes down to $ 4000 this week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:34:11 AM

$14 it's enough for trading that is not for profit but looking for experience and information, capital is suitable for you who are newbie and not yet understand trading, you will only get a small profit if your capital is $14, you need more capital to make your profit visible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:48:09 AM

If we said enough, its enough. But my suggestion you need to prepare at least 0.02 bitcoin or more.
If just $14 the profit is not worth much.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:50:34 AM

Too less mate. Prepare more so you can get more in profit.
But if that much you can afford to loss, just start with that amount.
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

I agree, it's either HODL with BTC, or trade the hell out of alt-coins. In the future, maybe different truths will arise, but for now, those seem like the two most profitable strategies.
He cant hold Bitcoin with only 14$. I think he should hold some coin which can buy with USD at hitbtc exchange.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:04:27 AM

If we said enough, its enough. But my suggestion you need to prepare at least 0.02 bitcoin or more.
If just $14 the profit is not worth much.

14$ is not bad profit since it indicates that we are doing a good trades even if we are newbie but we shouldn't be addicted on the profit we get since I would love to agree on your though's about enough is enough since we will be surely trap if we will be greedy to ask some more lift on our coins. But since OP is newbie he should on bring some low balance on his early trades so that he will not lose some huge money on his expiremental days.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

Im always telling people to invest what they can just afford, but this time I would say that $14 is to little to start doing trading. Maybe $100 would be the minimum start for a newbie. I would suggest you to save more, it would also be wise to start buying bitcoin as your starting point. Then once you got good amount of money, you could diversify your investment and search for promising project. Be sure you would not trade all your fund but will still keep good amount of bitcoin. Good luck to you.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:05 AM

14 dollars is too small to make the profit. But you still use it to buying some coins which is about $0.01 to $0.1 per coin. It will help you practice more...

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

14$ only ? Find some job to do and then take your salary here to invest.  Grin

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

Anyway, if you are only practising on trading 14$ is enough, but if you are already know how to trade make it 1000$ capital .

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: