Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

I think when the price is low buy the coin, or out of the scare situation. I have to find out about that coin to join Grin Grin

Market is bit down at the moment so a good opportunity to buy some bleeding altcoins as you can easily get them at very cheap prices for now. Once the rise happen you can make quick gains and also will have a upper edge as many would be buying during the rising market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

With an initial fund of about $14 you must be clever too in choosing and was focused on altcoin under $0.03, of course coins that have great potential during his career, for example: Electroneum Siacoin Bytecoin ReddCoin Dogecoin or other coins as well.
Those are small valued coins, Electroneum  with a very small volume, I would not recommend.
I suggest you ride at one of the hottest token now which is pundix, good volume and still very cheap price, check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

if you only have a little capital like that I think the coin is suitable for you to buy is dogecoin because I see the coin is very cheap and can be quite bought using the capital you have then dogecoin is your choice.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
It is true that the altcoin trading is risky job because altcoins are so volatile. You are still beginner and you should fully understand first how altcoins works for you to easily make profit with altcoin trading.

ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

The amount you are mentioning is too less to trade. you can still make profit but that doesn't make any sense because you ahve to wait that long to make 2,3 bucks. if you increase your capital amount would be good for you but at the same time you need to learn the trading rules before investing a single penny. trading is more about controlling you emotions

maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

I think that it is better to trade not altcoins but to give preference to bitcoins, Ethereum has also a great multifunctional structure. I am sure that it will help to earn good profit if to try hard
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

$ 14?
It's too little to invest BTC.
I hope you add more money to invest BTC
If you are a Newbie learn a lot about this investment science will help you in running Cryptocurrency investment business.
Hope you have a successful investment and you can benefit from Cryptocurrency.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

$ 14?
It's too little to invest BTC.
I hope you add more money to invest BTC
If you are a Newbie learn a lot about this investment science will help you in running Cryptocurrency investment business.
Hope you have a successful investment and you can benefit from Cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of shitcoins worth less than a dollar so definitely its doable. But as far as profitability is concern, you might not get the amount you wanted to because of such small capital.

But its a good amount to start and learn your trading journey. Try to buy small coins and practice trading, if you lost everything then its OK, you can easily get it back but you have learn a valuable lessons which no amount of money can give you.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

to learn trading, with a small capital that is better for you. you should avoid buying coins that exceed your investment value. I suggest to buy the cheapest coin, such as dogecoin.

onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

I think you should earn more bitcoin and then trade it to altcoin you want. Invest your capital to the legit sites that you can earn more bitcoin to have more capital then if your desire is to earn altcoin trade your profit to altcoin because technically yout 14$ is not enough when it comes to altcoins.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

I think that it is better to trade not altcoins but to give preference to bitcoins, Ethereum has also a great multifunctional structure. I am sure that it will help to earn good profit if to try hard
It is better to trade high volume coins if you are just starting to learn trading because these are the coins that the technical analysis can be applied on. The low volume coins has a tendency to be use as a pump and dump coins and if you bought when the coin is already up or pumped then you might not be able to exit and will lose an opportunity to trade on other coins. If you are already familiar with the movement of the coins then you can try other coins that has good fundamentals since it will eventually rise if there would be progress of its development.

3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

Actually, that amount is just enough to cover the transaction fee. You need to earn more, I think the about of $1k is can starting
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:46 AM

You can trade with small amounts but it is very difficult for you to earn profits with very small amount of capital.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

I think $ 14 is very little to start a Cryptocurrency business.
I urge you to add more capital to Cryptocurrency.
This addition is done to increase the profit you get because if the small capital then the profits are also very small.
Do it with full responsibility and consistent because, in addition to capital, discipline is also very affected.
Bitsvisit.com

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Crypto, if want to get much profit then go to new Crypto currency that's booming. If just play BTC, ETH just get a small profit. I'm intrested to Forex but i just wonder how they get profit?? If from trading Fee, then if users get profit then who will get loss if not the broker??
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
$ 14k is not a small amount of capital. They are a big capital not everyone has, I think if I get this amount I will buy ETH hold for long time, I believe that ETH coin will grow strongly in the future. They will probably overtake the BTC over the next two years.
In my opinion, there are certain things which can help you in deciding how much money you should invest in any of the business. The most important thing amongst all those things is your own personal skillset and the knowledge which you have regarding that thing. It is better for you to start with the small amount of money to gain experience and that after that, increase the amount of money.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
$ 14k is not a small amount of capital. They are a big capital not everyone has, I think if I get this amount I will buy ETH hold for long time, I believe that ETH coin will grow strongly in the future. They will probably overtake the BTC over the next two years.
In my opinion, there are certain things which can help you in deciding how much money you should invest in any of the business. The most important thing amongst all those things is your own personal skillset and the knowledge which you have regarding that thing. It is better for you to start with the small amount of money to gain experience and that after that, increase the amount of money.
the best way should be like that. you should start with a small value. after you are great in that field, you have to add little by little to the value you have. of course it will increase income, and also your experience in terms of buying and selling.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I think $14 is too small if you want to start trading. Even though some altcoins are low in price. $14 is not enough. Maybe you need to have $200.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I wonder if buying new tokens on unknown exchanges and waiting for them to be listed on the top exchanges is the right move?
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

$ 14 is a good start to buy for 1 cent and sell for 1k, as eth Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: