Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3702 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
If you want to buy some Altcoin I suggest to choose Altcoin which has good potential in the future. Maybe I suggest you buy some Ethereum then you hold it for years. This will be a big advantage for you.
I think you should not trade at this time, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing in recent days and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, if you join the trade at this time will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high and may lose at any time

I am sure, the guy has already found enough money to invest in the crypto. As we are speaking about cheaper alts, pay attention at Napoleon X, KickCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Altcoin are the best option for trading,there are many altcoins have worth to do trade and earn good profit. Altcoins have bright future just need to understand the basics of trade and invest in good coin but do not invest in one place.

with your opinion and no one argues. That's all there is in this one single problem And this is the right choice. in fact, only from the choice of an investment project depends our success in trading.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
$ 14k is not a small amount of capital. They are a big capital not everyone has, I think if I get this amount I will buy ETH hold for long time, I believe that ETH coin will grow strongly in the future. They will probably overtake the BTC over the next two years.
In my opinion, there are certain things which can help you in deciding how much money you should invest in any of the business. The most important thing amongst all those things is your own personal skillset and the knowledge which you have regarding that thing. It is better for you to start with the small amount of money to gain experience and that after that, increase the amount of money.
the best way should be like that. you should start with a small value. after you are great in that field, you have to add little by little to the value you have. of course it will increase income, and also your experience in terms of buying and selling.

Right now with so many coins in the market, we should be smart enough to choose coin that has something value in the future. What I mean is that coins that has a potential to grow due to its usage. Also, I agree with your point that we should not invest in one place. Trading needs more analysis and experience for us to be able to earn some profits.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

With an initial fund of about $14 you must be clever too in choosing and was focused on altcoin under $0.03, of course coins that have great potential during his career, for example: Electroneum Siacoin Bytecoin ReddCoin Dogecoin or other coins as well.
If we talk about the choice of the coin for the sake of trading, then I don’t think so that there can be any other better coin than that of the altcoins as this is the crypto coin which is being most widely used and that almost all the traders are doing the trade by using any of the altcoin as this is then helping them in having some good amount of profit and that they are very much satisfied with their earning.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Altcoin are also trading and it is profitable most of the people have investing in Ether NEO and Ripple and those have bitcoin they are directly investing from online currency through exchanges.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

You should also trade in Altcoin but do not let you leave the Bitcoin you have today. You can buy some good Altcoin prospects and you can still trade in Bitcoin.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

If you want to try investing in altcoin I suggest to exploit the existence of eth because it can be seen from the movement of exchange rates every year is often increased so that your possibility to gain profits is wide open.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I wonder if buying new tokens on unknown exchanges and waiting for them to be listed on the top exchanges is the right move?
it might be a good idea like ICO investment, but it should be noted whether the exchange does have a clear future as a new coin that will be listing,
The risk is huge because today there are many scammers
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

it depends on you. in the trade, you can start with how much you want, even low amount can make you rich if you can patient and choose a good coin. just buy at the low price and hold it for a long term.
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

with $14 you are not gonna do nothing on crypto, sorry but that is the real truth, you can barely do nothing with it.
Also, fees are gonna take over all your money, because every exchange is taking you more than $10 for fees.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Altcoin are also trading and it is profitable most of the people have investing in Ether NEO and Ripple and those have bitcoin they are directly investing from online currency through exchanges.
Altcoin trading has been beneficial for many people and many have been trading for both long and short term. The short term trading helps you earn not much but an incremental rise in the monetary values of the Altcoin. Long run trading is more than great and earn for long time or life time. But before starting the trading, one should keep in mind the importance of basic knowledge.
Papaczed

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

For me $14 will not be enough to trade altcoins, my advice for you is to work on signature campaign so you can able to have money to trade some altcoins, and if you are a newbie the best strategy to do is to participate a lot of airdrops so you can get a free token.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

If you want to buy some Altcoin I suggest to choose Altcoin which has good potential in the future. Maybe I suggest you buy some Ethereum then you hold it for years. This will be a big advantage for you.
I think you should not trade at this time, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing in recent days and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, if you join the trade at this time will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high and may lose at any time

I am sure, the guy has already found enough money to invest in the crypto. As we are speaking about cheaper alts, pay attention at Napoleon X, KickCoin
Altcoin trading is the same as that of Bitcoin trading but the only difference is the outcome in this case as the Bitcoin profit is more and the Altcoin profit is very less. The Altcoin market price is less as its demand is less but the market of Altcoin will follow increase trend and the average demand price will decrease as we know that the market is growing with the passage of time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

I think this is a good time to invest in altcoin. According to my observation, when the market is restored, the coin altcoin will recover faster than BTC. So at the present time, I will invest in altcoin.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade jaltcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are very stable and no signs of increase or decrease suddenly. So it's a great time to trade altcoin, plan a specific deal and find a coin that is not yet pump to invest, always stay tuned and ready to cut when needed.
Jake Virus

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

Altcoin trading is advisable to do because now a lot of altcoins have a low price so it is better to buy many altcoins that we can hold and thel we can selll very high if the market will be green,, and altcoin trading is really great for newbie specially when they will have $100 as capital.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

14$ is not enough to hodl that in bitcoins, because the less you invest the less you earned. Better buy some altcoins may start with 30$ to 50$ to invest then hodl them till the price to pump because many altcoins are pumping after the ICO end or complete the project. But I must say better read about bitcoins and what are the do's and dont's of this forum
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Even if your capital is small if you handle it very carefully it may lead to huge that can change your life and your family, but it takes time to learn and understand so you need to burn some time for you to fully developed it and when that time comes you will surely earn money for yourself.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

Even if your capital is small if you handle it very carefully it may lead to huge that can change your life and your family, but it takes time to learn and understand so you need to burn some time for you to fully developed it and when that time comes you will surely earn money for yourself.

$14 can change your life? Perhaps you will just buy tickets in the lottery so it can change your life and family. That is not even enough on fees transferring your fund into a trading site. There are also trading fees although low but withdrawal fees especially on bitcoin and eth right now is also expensive.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

altcoin trading if you only have a little capital like that in my opinion it is very difficult to make a profit and you will be difficult to make a profit. you better increase the capital you have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: