Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8550 times)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

yes, but be cautious there are some ICO's that are scams

Yes, ICO needs to be improved, the current ICO mechanism is not safe for investors since the dev team can just take the funds away and do nothing else, which makes the investors loss all the money in a shot time. I think the DAICO will be a promising new ICO mechanism.

New mechanish like which is safe is better for inveastor.
If the investor feel safe then they will be very happy to invest in any project.
Maybe some regulated company who work like escrow would help. I think.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

I do not think so. Because in my opinion there are many reliable and true ICO projects that provide benefits to investors. Only when it wants to invest in an ICO project must consider several factors in order to avoid loss or even fraud.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

Yes it can be considered to be a free money to some but still there are some scam ICO that will take your time and get nothing so i prefer to do your research to avoid those scam ones and get the legit one only
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

There is no free money in crypto. You can invest your own savings, or earn coins and tokens by participating in bounty campaigns. But this does not mean that they are free. Bounty is work. Of course, you can earn more or less in a particular campaign, but no one will give you anything for free. If you invest in ICO, then you are at risk. And at your own risk you can get a reward, or you can lose everything.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

There is no free money in crypto. You can invest your own savings, or earn coins and tokens by participating in bounty campaigns. But this does not mean that they are free. Bounty is work. Of course, you can earn more or less in a particular campaign, but no one will give you anything for free. If you invest in ICO, then you are at risk. And at your own risk you can get a reward, or you can lose everything.

Free money is something you get without doing nothing, here you can work and you do not need to risk and you will get paid, I think
that is not considered as free money. The time and effort you spent were just being compensated, let's be realistic here and value what we
received so we can maximize our income.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Well, I think to get free money from ICO, you have to work for it. You have to join all their bounties like signature, facebook, tweeter, youtube, blogs and telegram so that in return you can received free money or rewards from that ICO.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

I can say yes its a new way of getting free money but on my experience I do join on one of the ICO project but never get paid.On that time iM just a newbie and have a thinking  to earn quickly. I've learned on that experience that. We should be careful careful when choosing an ICO project because not all them are legit.Do not hesitate to join because I know some that already earn a lot through  joining in ICO projects.
saturnwang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Marinecoin started the new ico rule, and using Ai Ai is to make the COINS in the hands of everyone, more fair.
Marinecoin is an encrypted currency with mtc - iot -dev-less, artificial intelligence. The speed of transactions is 500% of bitcoin, which supports smart contracts.
Ninety-nine percent of the money was sent out by air, with the aim of distributing it evenly among every lover, and together to build our community.
The community can have no leader, and every fan can maintain it, and the MTC community is https://marineco.in. Join the community.
Work together to build Marinecoin.
Become the most powerful artificial intelligence cryptocurrency community.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

ICO is now the best way to get free money  like in the start some time the ICO are distributed among the people wit a policy and this is good to use ICO for future investment and the bitcoin is the digital money and we can sell the ICO or we can lend to other people who are more interested than me and i will get some money over that but bitcoin is the first currency for us.

andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

You can get a money from ICO but not literally free money because you will have to work for it. Maybe they are saying that you can get a free money from an ICO because you can earn without investing, but by just participating in bounty campaigns.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

yes, most of the ICOs are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects, So all ICOs are not bad.
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

absolutely right. currently many of the ICO that promise and almost everyone interested to explore the field of ICO. It seems the ICO will be improved for the next few years as it will be more and more technology that began to be developed.
dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

Be careful when choosing the ico project, since most of it is not standard.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Yeah, thats sad but most of the ICO's r fake and scam, they want to take the investors money and fade away, without being chased or anything, that is why they r still doing this, but there r few of them which want to develop something, to create, to change, to inspire and to earn a lot more by knowing everyone about them, but they r few as i said. We hope to invest only in them, hope it will be like this always.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Free money? I guess you didn't get what this all about. If there are any ponzi here doesn't mean that all ICO are using ponzi. They have a real working product and the team are really working on something.
kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Many ICOs are deceptive, so Google and Twitter have also banned ICO ads. But if you choose a good one, you can get good profit.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

I think most of the ICOs won't success in the long run. And there are also fake and scam ICO. It is very important to do some good research and of course taking a bit of risk.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

The only way to get free money so to speak from any ICO is to join an airdrop. Even then if you are doing bounties or airdrops to receive coins and tokens from ICOS, you are still having to give up part of your TIME. TIME my Friends is your most valuable asset, so do not think that anything in this world is free. Even those who try to trade for profits, they must still trade and spend time analyzing each project before they invest in it to earn a profit. Only thing is free, if you get something for doing absolutely nothing or are given a gift. Do not be deluded at all by the word free.  Cheesy Grin I am around for a long time and still have not gotten anything for free yet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

Participate in the Bounty program of ICO projects even though you get free money but you have to take your time and effort. I think there is nothing free, you do not need to spend money. But in return you have to spend a lot of effort and knowledge to implement the Bounty program. I wish you a lot of money from Bounty.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

The correct answer is: BUY MORE!I participated in the ICO of Marinecoin and got 450.000 MTC for free. At first I was tempted just by the free coins (who would not?), but then I got caught up by the friendly community and history of the coin, which leads back to the year 2013. The current version is not the same, but a reboot with a lot of changes, and I really like what I have seen.You simply have to determine if you are just trying to grab and or invest, or if you believe in a project like this one, to participate and stick along. I mean, if you read about a dev-less self-sustaining crypto-currency that is powered by an AI named Jarvis and that does not require mining to stay operational with very low power requirements for block generation, who would not stop and take a deeper look?I honestly completely lost oversight with all the ICOs popping up like mushrooms, they all have interesting ideas, whitepapers, large teams and a lot of social media presence, but it makes a difference if you put in your money or if you get a head start with a rather large airdrop and a promising future. Reading more about Marinecoin made me believe in the project in a way, that I intend to buy more coins after I already got the free airdrop coins.Getting the airdrop coins really was just the start, their proof of promotion requirement and the new ICO rules makes each member a lot more involved in their rapidly growing community, which also ensures a fair and decentralized distribution of the majority of the coins.If you believe in something and it has value to you, do not sell.So in fact the better answer to the OP question is to buy more and hodl!But why would someone even try to sell his coins after the ICO has finished? This does not make sense at all because it would only decrease the value. I do not think that you can make quick money that way, because how can the value of a coin even be determined right after the ICO has ended? Once a new coin has hit a DEX first and some stupid guys try to sell, value goes down for that reason only without evaluation of the project itself. Marinecoin has their own exchange named F1CX.com where MTC can already be traded against Dogecoin, Lightcoin and Bitcoin, even though there are some rules in place to prevent grab and dump, so the price is not entirely influenced by that.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: