Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!
https://www.icodata.io/coin/trade.io
So you yourself rated Trade.io instead of people ratings? There are more sites similar to you and Trade.io might be listed, however it is good to see on your site too.
BTW how your ratings are calculated?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Burning of tokens is a wise idea but could you enlighten me about this phrase "percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations".
I'm a little bit puzzled with this phrase.
12trys

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!

Hi, Pre-ICO is in progress for some time, but Raised amount is 0. Why?
12trys

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

Well, I searched and there is no announce or news about this project is promoted in Europe, so as I said the Company is registered in Switzerland, FX Prime the early adopter is in Cyprus, and no promotion about this big project in Europe, instead you promote in Asia, i don't say is wrong to promote in Asia, but is far away from where you are active.

Also you can explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8
"Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus, since most of FxPrimus Key-Person are in the board of Trade.IO..."

CHARLES VOLTRON
-there is only one blockchain developer who is involved in launching at least 2 another ICO's (who is interested just google it), these will end in december the same as trade.io.
-trade.io looks like a huge project and this guy will work on 3 projects in the same time, huh....  Shocked

Annoucements that will follow will give clear explanation how trade.io will become a huge project!

When and where we can see these announcements you're talking about? They would bring much clarity. I'm really impressed how powerful the trade.io project is when reading the whitepaper. However, for now even in this forum I find little explanation beyond "we will be hudge", we will be around the world", etc. Providing some more detail at this stage would greatly benefit the project, I'm sure.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

Yes, I found it too that USD raised nothing, is the site always updated? I hope so because this can be seen by your future users and clients.
espanatn

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

i join good luck
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

Trade.io new listed exchange site.Hopefully it will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

How soon will  the trading app be available!? Every of my friend that I know are into cryptocurrency uses mobike phone. Thanks to ability to create token on top of another coin like ethereum and waves, neos and nem etc. People rarely code these days. The app will go in a long way to drive in user especially mobile user!

Early next year, I think. Go to their website and have a look at the roadmap.

It will  surely boost the value i will be waiting to enroll first
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

Trading never been this good.I think this project will be something to look up to.Hope to be a good one and successful.

Walastik

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

I will support your pre ICO sir and listed trade.io hope will succeed
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

To everyone who has commented in this thread and have expressed their excitement: THANK YOU!
We truly believe in our project and have the expertise, backbone and will to take it to the end.
We are really excited with trade.io cause it will definitely open new doors and new opportunities not just for us, but for traders and the trading industry as well.
It will pave the way for - hopefully - others to follow leading in a transparent global market promoting and solidifying trust between all parties involved.

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?

Thank you for your query.
For Pre-ICO, we’ll be accepting payments via Local Bank Deposit, Ethereum & International Bank Wire. If you have Bitcoin, there are instructions in the Members Area (website: trade.io) to convert to Ethereum.
For ICO, we will only be accepting payments via ETH.
The reason that most companies only offer ETH during the ICO, is for automation, as during ICO many of the wallets include smart contracts, which are automatically disseminated into the clients' wallet at the time of purchase.
It’s convenient for both the company doing the ICO and the customer.
Feel free to check out our website's FAQ section found HERE for more details.
Check points 5 to 7.

Thank you so much for that information, that actually saved me time of having to look it over again for information.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?
hopefully they should especially forex having the largest asset class in the world surely would propagate the trade io project cos if they just use crypto trading pair then it would limit and choke trade io
migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

I checked out your white paper and everything was very interesting. May I know when the beta launch for this project is?

Oh and thank you for answering my question on why Ethereum is only offered.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

Joining
Twitter campaign
10 November-17 November
https://twitter.com/aggre550r
Followers: 4700

Will update this till the end of the week.
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?

We wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

Burning of tokens is a wise idea but could you enlighten me about this phrase "percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations".
I'm a little bit puzzled with this phrase.

Thank you for your query.

Based on our initial planning, 500 million Trade Tokens will be issued. From that, a specific percentage is reserved towards the liquidity pool, another towards Advisors and Vendors, and yet another towards Founders and Developers.
Based on the percentage of unsold tokens, if any, an equivalent percentage of reduction will be made towards the allocated percentage of tokens reserved for Advisors and Vendors and Founders and Developers.

What does this mean in numbers - as an example:

The original number of tokens issued towards PRE-ICO and ICO is 275 million and the original number of tokens issued towards Founders and Developers is 100 million.
If 247.5 million are finally sold (with 10% left unsold) it means that the same reduction of 10% will be made on the total allocated number of tokens reserved towards Founders and Developers, thus they will keep 90 million instead of the original planned 100 million (100 million - 10% = 90 million).
The number of Trade Tokens originally allocated towards the liquidity pool won't be affected by the outcome of the token sale (it will stay at 50 million).

Please visit our website to see the numbers by clicking HERE.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Exact amount of funds raised will be officially announced towards the end of PRE-ICO / begining of ICO.
Thanks.

I checked out your white paper and everything was very interesting. May I know when the beta launch for this project is?

Oh and thank you for answering my question on why Ethereum is only offered.

You are welcome!  Smiley
We are looking to launch beta in January/February 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:22 PM

Now I see trade.io as all  encompassing platform that gives a lot of varities and choice to trader. I have not seen any trading platform like trade.io yet!

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

Goodluck to this project hopethis will be a great and seccessfull. Godbless
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

The beauty of trade.io is that is bordeless. No restriction at all when it comes to blockchain. And trade.io is built on top of blockchain with amazing features!
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

nice words only i can say about your actual work...
keep it boys, this will be great sure
Full support you give to participants, that is important.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

Is there any airdrop token at trade.io?This is really good you dont have to look to any othet project.Because they are all in this trading platform.Nice one guys!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: