Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mpet5000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

From what I understand, trade.io is a trading company like FOREX and Philippine Stock Exchange am I correct? And what we change here is btc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

What are the benefits in your trading company compared to other trading platforms?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:50:21 AM

I was reading your whitepaper and I came across this "Liquidity Pool". You mentioned that in every trade, every member gets 50% of the profit gained? Am I correct on this?
tinochan412

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

I checked out your ETH and it's only the PRE-ICO and it's already coming in fast. I think this would turn out to be a huge success. I'm just scrolling through the pages and there has been a lot of inquiries, but they're all answered. Hoping for your success and I can't wait for it to launch! When is the beta testing?
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:56:33 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 10:27:24 AM by trade.io

There are some websites that have limited access from different countries. Would this be available for all countries? And in addition, would your trade platform provide us tools to help us with trading?

Thank you for your question. We will try to make trade.io available in as many countries as possible. Despite this, local legislation as well as access limitations might prevent our platform from being available in your area.
You could provide us with a specific country so that we may let you know about your area, or you could join our Telegram Group and ask your specific question there.
Real broker tools will be provided over and above what's on offer now on browser-based platforms due to the planned development of specialized software / applications for both computers as well as portable devices.

What would be the minimum amount needed to be able to access your system?

Thanks for your question.
During PRE-ICO the minimum amount in fiat is $100 USD (bank wire or local transfer) providing you with approximately 68 Trade Tokens, via Ether is 0.1 ETH providing you with 20 Trade Tokens.

I was reading your whitepaper and I came across this "Liquidity Pool". You mentioned that in every trade, every member gets 50% of the profit gained? Am I correct on this?

Thank you as well!  Smiley
50% of the profit made by the platform goes into the lequitity pool.
In regards to what members make you will have to scroll up in this page (p.22 of the announcement thread) and see the 4th post as there have been further developments.
Please click onto this link HERE to download our whitepaper. See section 4 for all details.
You my also join our Telegram Group and ask anything you wish!

I checked out your ETH and it's only the PRE-ICO and it's already coming in fast. I think this would turn out to be a huge success. I'm just scrolling through the pages and there has been a lot of inquiries, but they're all answered. Hoping for your success and I can't wait for it to launch! When is the beta testing?

Thank you for your consideration and nice comments - it's much appreciated.  Smiley
Beta testing will commence between January / February 2018.  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

That is the advantage side and the best part in this project but as we know this is an investment so if the project will not profit then we will also loss some of our funds in liquidity pool.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

From what I understand, trade.io is a trading company like FOREX and Philippine Stock Exchange am I correct? And what we change here is btc?
i think that not only btc is gonna change in this trading platform , but all the crytocurrency that is available to trade in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

We are really excited to announce a major change in regards to the requirements of participation in the liquidity pool.

The response to our liquidity pool has been overwhelming!
However, trade.io's management has decided to revise the minimum number of Trade Tokens required for participation based on the feedback we received from our dear community members and supporters.

Please find the exciting details below in regards to the revision made (comments taken from our updated whitepaper):

In order to participate in the liquidity pool, clients must commit a minimum of 500 Trade Tokens as a
membership fee.

A Graduated Plan will be used when it comes to the participants’ daily share of the profit as per the table
below (Trade Token participation):

As the table suggests, the higher the amount of the participation is, the higher the percentage share of the
profit will be with 5000 Trade Tokens being the minimum number of Trade Tokens locked for full / maximum
profit share (Investing 5000 Trade Tokens and above carries an additional 10% as a bonus).

Example of Liquidity Pool Participation

To illustrate a sample situation using the graduated plan in the table above, let’s take the following hypothetical
situation:

Participant A has locked 500 TradeTokens - this means they will be eligible for 10% participation.
Participant B has locked 2,500 TradeTokens eligible for 50% participation.
Participant C has locked 5,000 TradeTokens eligible for 110% participation.

Now, let’s assume the 3 participants above are the only participants in the liquidity pool and $10,000 was
generated in revenue on a hypothetical day:

Participant A accounts for 6.25% of the Trade Tokens found within the liquidity pool (8000 Trade Tokens x
6.25% = 500) or a share of $625 out of the $10,000 generated revenue ($10,000 x 6.25%). Since they are
entitled to only 10% of their share, their allocation for the day would equal to 10% of $625 or $62.50.

Participant B accounts for 31.25% of the Trade Tokens found within the liquidity pool (8000 Trade Tokens x
31.25% = 2500) or a share of $3,125 out of the $10,000 generated revenue ($10,000 x 31.25%). Since they
are entitled to 50% of their share, their allocation for the day would equal to 50% of $3,125 or $1,562.50.

Participant C accounts for 62.50% of the total number of Trade Tokens found within the pool (8000 Trade
Tokens x 62.50% = 5000) or a share of $6,250 out of the $10,000 generated revenue ($10,000 x 62.50%).
Since they are entitled to 110% of their share, their allocation for the day would equal to 110% of $6,250 or
$6,875.

I also want to add the funds raised here:

To all of our Supporters:
Thank you all for your support! Click onto the images below for an exciting and important announcement:

Another announcement in regards to an update with our liquidity pool and its terms will be disclosed soon.

Help me to understand here something. This is your Ether account: 0x58f75dDACFFB183a30F69fE58a67a0d0985fce0F. There I see 8.600 ETH total, collected for over a month time. Only few contributions with more than 25 ETH (required minimum for Liquidity pool). Absolute majority of contributions - 0.1 to 5 ETH. In your annuncement above you state that response to your liquidity pool is overwhelming. I do not see it from your Ether account, so can you explain what I'm missing? Now you're lowering the limit for participation in the liquidity pool to 500 Trade Tokens from previous 5000.  Why then you're lowering the minimum pool limit when things are so great?

I could be wrong but I would think they want to make it even more accessible. Not everyone has access to large capital, to be able to contribute large number of ether.
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:07:24 AM

What are the benefits in your trading company compared to other trading platforms?
TradeToken holders may receive other coupon benefits such as preferred access or discounts on future products or new listings. To summarize, TradeToken’s act as:

- a lower cost medium of exchange on trade.io
- a store of value that can be used to purchase goods and services
- a membership key in the trade.io wallet to the liquidity pool
- a coupon enabling wallet participants to receive higher levels of benefits
- a coupon for preferred access to products or new listings on trade.io when used in the wallet

Thank you hadang for stepping in and helping - it's much appreciated.  Smiley

We would like to add the following:

On top of Forex trading (obviously trade.io will offer the same functionality), trade.io offers the following:

Full transparency thanks to blockchain technology. Everyone trading on our platform will have access to real-world prices thus providing fair trading to all - something that isn't the case with traditional forex.
This in itself is a huge advantage over traditional forex trading and a huge reason for someone to use our platform rather than our competitors'.

Additionally, for people that will be able to participate in our liquidity pool (they will need to lock a minimum of 500 (scheme just changed) of their tokens as a participation fee), our platform will offer the unrepresented advantage of sharing 50% of its profit with its traders. Participants will be able to join for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours since the pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis. This is groundbreaking in contrast with traditional investments that require your funds to be locked for a specific period of time sometimes up to a year or even more. The liquidity pool provides freedom never heard of before as well as transparency in regards to its real performance.

Another positive aspect of the liquidity pool is the fact that it will be able to fund upcoming ICOs / IPOs giving the right to its participants to vote which projects will be funded, empowering pioneering projects / technological breakthroughs that would otherwise stay unmaterialized, boosting global advancement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

TradeToken holders may receive other coupon benefits such as preferred access or discounts on future products or new listings. To summarize, TradeToken’s act as:

- a lower cost medium of exchange on trade.io
- a store of value that can be used to purchase goods and services
- a membership key in the trade.io wallet to the liquidity pool
- a coupon enabling wallet participants to receive higher levels of benefits
- a coupon for preferred access to products or new listings on trade.io when used in the wallet

Thank you hadang for stepping in and helping - it's much appreciated.  Smiley

We would like to add the following:

On top of Forex trading (obviously trade.io will offer the same functionality), trade.io offers the following:

Full transparency thanks to blockchain technology. Everyone trading on our platform will have access to real-world prices thus providing fair trading to all - something that isn't the case with traditional forex.
This in itself is a huge advantage over traditional forex trading and a huge reason for someone to use our platform rather than our competitors'.

Additionally, for people that will be able to participate in our liquidity pool (they will need to lock a minimum of 500 (scheme just changed) of their tokens as a participation fee), our platform will offer the unrepresented advantage of sharing 50% of its profit with its traders. Participants will be able to join for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours since the pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis. This is groundbreaking in contrast with traditional investments that require your funds to be locked for a specific period of time sometimes up to a year or even more. The liquidity pool provides freedom never heard of before as well as transparency in regards to its real performance.

Another positive aspect of the liquidity pool is the fact that it will be able to fund upcoming ICOs / IPOs giving the right to its participants to vote which projects will be funded, empowering pioneering projects / technological breakthroughs that would otherwise stay unmaterialized, boosting global advancement.
Lower tx fees may come as a boon to all traders and so if made into reality, trade.io would surely gain a higher success!! Smiley
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Thank you for your question.
On trade.io's platform you will be able to trade Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crytpocurrency.
Please get back to us if you have further questions.
Thanks  Wink

wow is amazing $ 2 million has been mobilized and I am confident that in the future this project will be able to develop many good platforms and may make investors happy for a good return. I have also invested 5ETH in this project, although I am just a small investor

Thanks for joining as well as for your nice comments - it's much appreciated.
The goal for you is to become a big investor at some point.
 Wink

I want to participate in this ICO. I would like to see the profile of all team members of this project thank you

Thanks for your consideration.
Please click HERE for that, keeping in mind that the team is growing as the project unfolds.

trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

How much the value of the trade token per each? in bitcoin please thank you

During PRE-ICO, 1 Ether buys you 200 Trade Tokens. Trade Token's price will increase once we enter normal ICO period.
You will have to do the math in regards to your question keeping in mind that right now 1 BTC is equal to $7867.35 and 1 ETH, $330.47.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

Still wondering people would benefit from liquidity pool? I am sorry for the innocence since in new about this. If you don't mind giving a brief description about this liquidity pool.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:58:26 AM

200 Trade token to 1 Ether makes a lots of sense. What this tell me is that trade token is highly valuable and the increase in value will be instant the moment trade.io tske off! What is the total supply of trade token?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

Still wondering people would benefit from liquidity pool? I am sorry for the innocence since in new about this. If you don't mind giving a brief description about this liquidity pool.

Thank you for this and never stop asking questions!
That's how we learn and we should never stop learning!

So essentially, trade.io is a next generation trading platform or broker.

In contrast with all of the currently established brokers, trade.io will be sharing 50% of its proceeds with its clients (traders).
This 50% will go into what is called a 'liquidity pool'.

trade.io clients (cell them traders, members and so on!) will be able to add their share of the funds they have available for investment within the pool (with the minimum amount being 500 Trade Tokens / trading on our platform does not get them a share in the liquidity pool automatically) should they choose to. This way they will be able to get their share of the proceeds trade.io makes (essentially becoming a shareholder in trade.io).

Now, the pool, containing the assets added within by trade.io and its clients will be able to act as a 'bank' financing / investing in new projects, start-ups or organisations through ICOs or IPOs thus having a share in the proceeds this new project will have, further boosting the pool's value as well all participants' share in the proceeds. Everyone participating in the pool will be able to democratically approve where to invest the money with their voting power being based on their share of the total amount of investments found within the pool.

Please see our whitepaper by clicking HERE going through point 4 for more details.

Hope this helps!
Thank you.

200 Trade token to 1 Ether makes a lots of sense. What this tell me is that trade token is highly valuable and the increase in value will be instant the moment trade.io tske off! What is the total supply of trade token?

Taken from our website:

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

Help me to understand here something. This is your Ether account: 0x58f75dDACFFB183a30F69fE58a67a0d0985fce0F. There I see 8.600 ETH total, collected for over a month time. Only few contributions with more than 25 ETH (required minimum for Liquidity pool). Absolute majority of contributions - 0.1 to 5 ETH. In your annuncement above you state that response to your liquidity pool is overwhelming. I do not see it from your Ether account, so can you explain what I'm missing? Now you're lowering the limit for participation in the liquidity pool to 500 Trade Tokens from previous 5000.  Why then you're lowering the minimum pool limit when things are so great?

Very logical questions!

1) As for the Ether Wallet, trade.io accepts not only ETHER but especially for the PRE-ICO it also accepts Fiat payments with bank wire transfer! Thus a large amount of funds came from deposits.

2) The response to our liquidity pool has been overwhelming. However, the feedback by some in our community is how they can participate if they don’t have the minimum 5,000 TradeTokens. Well, management has taken this feedback into consideration, and is happy to announce a revised liquidity pool schedule that allows those with as few as 500 TradeTokens the ability to participate using a graduated schedule.

So basically to my understanding is that many people wanted to participate in the trade.io project but wanted to do so if there was a chance to participate in the Liquidity Pool. Because there's many people that wanted this, management found a fair way to make this happen.

The table found above, illustrates how a participant with 5000 Trade Tokens, gets 110% participation, so that people who already have participated with trade.io get an added benefit.

At the end of the day, the bigger the pool, the better for me and you and everyone. Is a win-win situation here.

Full article from Management Blog:
https://medium.com/@trade.io/new-participation-schedule-participate-in-the-liquidity-pool-from-500-trade-tokens-98bc06b269d9

This is some great news indeed i would say. I myself was honestly had some concerns that the 5000 token limit would only benefit larger investors only. Some people can't afford 1000 tokens much less 5000 tokens.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

Its like shopping at your doors.Clicking and liking what you want.This is a good project.Got to read this up.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

A multi trading platform to each and everyone.Trading and doing business all in one.A good project.Hoping to become a success.

chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:21:40 PM

Doing trade and making business online.A good way and a hassle free trading.All in one platform.A good one to look up to.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Would this be available in the Philippines? Like can we access your platform from out country?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: