Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tinochan412

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

How do i qualify for eligiblity in the liquidity pool?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:10:40 AM

Why will you guys burn all the unsold tokens? Wouldn't that be a downside of this?
I think this is the good of Trade.io; Absolutely not the downside. Unsold tokens will be burned, so they limit the number of tokens, making them appropriate and not redundant. This makes Trade.io more valuable. I have seen a lot of altcoins have burned the remaining tokens
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

Is this the new currency exchange? And the exchange for Fiat will be? Whether there can be problems with safety. How many pairs will work on the exchange?

This is something much bigger than just a currency exchange. It will be a trading platform that will have both fiat and crypto currency. It will also have a liquidity pool at which members can participate and receive earnings.

Is worth looking at the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNseQa3doz8

This is the best next thing, that will change trading by changing trading history! I invite people to also read the whitepaper and understand the technology behind Trade Token

I like tokens that generate revenue. Now my Husband is also out of a job we are trying to grow our crypto holdings and earn revenues. I like the fact that you have fiat trading attached to this project which should make it big. So basically if I buy tokens and lock them up in the liquidity pool I also earn revenue share from the daily revenues is that correct?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mpet5000

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

Is there a minimum amount we should have (in btc) in order for us to start trading?
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

Do you guys have any notice on the security of our wallets since security is one of the major points
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

Do you guys have any notice on the security of our wallets since security is one of the major points

Your question is not very clear, you might want to rephrase it so you can be answered.
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:08:46 AM

I checked out your youtube and I saw Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus? What is fxprimus?
johnsm79 (OP)

Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

Why will you guys burn all the unsold tokens? Wouldn't that be a downside of this?

At end of the ICO, all unsold Trade Tokens will be burned. Additionally, the percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations with the exception of the liquidity pool.

It will not downsize, because a token has up to 18 decimals. It can have any value you want.

Is there a minimum amount we should have (in btc) in order for us to start trading?

The minimum amount is not in BTC allthough you can have BTC also for the Liquidity Pool. Management now allows people with just 500 Trade Tokens to participate in the Liquidity Pool! Check full report on whitepaper or article here:
https://medium.com/@trade.io/new-participation-schedule-participate-in-the-liquidity-pool-from-500-trade-tokens-98bc06b269d9

I checked out your youtube and I saw Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus? What is fxprimus?

FX Primus is an adopter of this technology. This and many other companies will follow! They will use this technology to be transparent and cut the banks out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

The reason they destroy tokens is the same as with any other company. It helps keep investment confidence up that way we wont say founders getting more tokens

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

I am willing to participate in the bounty program if it's still open. By the way, I have a question regarding your project. Will our tokens be protected from future cyber attacks and hack attempts just like what happened to CoinDash who lost around $7 million worth of tokens?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

What is the main advantage in your opinion of the project?

For me the biggest advantage is that I can trade cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities etc. All in one platform.... Most platforms have forex only or cryptocurrency only.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

I am willing to participate in the bounty program if it's still open. By the way, I have a question regarding your project. Will our tokens be protected from future cyber attacks and hack attempts just like what happened to CoinDash who lost around $7 million worth of tokens?

Security is almost an issue to all platforms that holds a large number of money.
I am also curious if how strong is the security of this platform in terms of cyber attacks.

llhibionada

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

heres a good review of FxPrimus https://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/fxprimus-review.html
I just knew about this and i can say that its one of the best brokers ive read so far. U can even test it even for free
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

How would Fxprimus help trade.io to its advancement.? Its just a collaboration or be another part of the system of trade.io?

johnsm79 (OP)

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

about joining liquidity pool, should I choose to join as soon as I receive token or I can do later when I see fit?

This will be done on the trading platform afterwards!

SECURITY OF THE PLATFORM AND PROJECT:

This is something we take very serious. We have taken measures as to the security of the ICO and the future platform. For security reasons we cannot reveal our measures, but we are constantly monitoring for any threads and taking proper action.

We also want to post here the local languages up to this point!

Links to the Available Announcement Threads in Local Languages:

[ Russian   |      Chinese    |    [    Filipino    |    Indonesian    |    Hindi    |    Vietnamese    |    Italian    |    Turkish    |    Portuguese    |    Romanian    |    Arabic    ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

Is trade.io is safe to invest with. The ddos and the hackers attempt, how can we say that this new trading site is very secure?
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

The bounty program is still open, you can join here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663
The project uses very good security, but they can not be sure because cyberspace hackers can attack. You can not worry now

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

Liquidity pool participation reduction from 5000 token to 500 token will allow a large variety of trader and investor to participate. I love the fact that team at trade.io are sensitive and has  respect and listen to their community!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

Trade.io enables the community to process and let the coins flow in one platform. Which helps a lot to the users who are new to a trading market.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

What type of ddos service do you plan to use on your platform. The issue of security is number one consideration for many. I want to be secure at least to the maximum capacity of security abilities of different service and software at your disposal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: