Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

Trade.io hopefully best exchanged site in short time...

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

I think other competitor hire some users to stop or reduce the progress of trade.io because of its popularity! Trade.io seems to have too many investors and its price when up consistently.
Competition is indispensable in business. However they play Trade.io bad by talk bad on project that reduce credibility and trust from investors.

trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:12 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:50:11 AM by trade.io

Is token already registered to some exchange??

It's too soon for that as Trade Tokens have not yet been issued.
Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Why TIO is listed on exchange after 1 month when ICO ends? It seems to be quite late as many ICO projects will be listed on exchange as soon as the ICO ends.

Thanks for your question and concern.
The timeline has always been clearly listed within our website and whitepaper.
Our aim is to distribute the Trade Tokens within a month after the end of the ICO the LATEST.
There is a great chance that many or even all participants will receive their tokens earlier but just to be on the safe side we have provided everyone with a time frame of a month.

Hi new here when is the ico gonna hit.
trade.io platfrom looks very interesting to not look into it.

PRE-ICO ends on the 25th of November. ICO will last from the 28th of November till the 15th of December.
Thanks for looking into our project - it's much appreciated.
 Wink

For reference, how much has your project raised now?

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Now everyone will be able to monitor the progress made.
Click HERE for that.

How much would the coins be after ICO? Would it still be the same?

Thanks for your question and consideration.
If we have understood your question correctly, once ICO finishes (15/12/2017), Trade Tokens will be distributed (by the 15th of January). All unsold tokens will be burned.
A month after that (somewhere along February 2018) Trade Tokens will be listed within major trading platforms where everyone will be able to sell and buy at the market's then current price (prices will fluctuate based on demand and supply) as is the case with Bitcoin for example.

As I understand it, anyone can get in and out  of liquidity pool as they wish, what is the advantages and disadvantages of moving in and out of liquidity pool and how does it affectvthe pool itself?
I think this would be the point, whenever someone has a token or is a contributor , they would have shares of their dividends. I'm not quite sure of the disadvantages.

Thank you bamb and thank you creatine413 for helping other forum members out.
Not everyone will have the necessary funds at all times to be able to participate in the liquidity pool. There will be days that for some reason trade.io members will prefer to invest their funds elsewhere. Taking this into account we have made it so that everyone will be able to join in and out on a daily basis.
Due to the number of participants of the liquidity pool, we don't feel that this will have a great effect on the pool and its performance as there will be always members jumping in and out...

Trade.io is number 5 on the list of ongoing ICOs by the amount of ETH raised so far. This is quite impressive and that's how I found your project. I see that you have many ideas so I am sure you will spend all the money wisely. I see Trade.io as a long term project, so investors don't need to worry about token price. When the online stores start operating and tokens start circulating, the price will only go up.
It's interesting that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH which means big players also backed this project.

Thank you very much laurenB7742 for your informed opinion and for sharing this with forum members.
That's what being cautious means - having all the facts before proceeding with any kind of investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

Do you guys plan on maintaining the 500 minimum or would you revert if back in the long run?

The project is still in its infancy with many more additions considered based on its adopters and partners.
Only time will tell the future...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Click HERE for the current sum.

rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

this is really good progress.
soft cap was 5mil and trade.io raised more than that already !!
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Why TIO is listed on exchange after 1 month when ICO ends? It seems to be quite late as many ICO projects will be listed on exchange as soon as the ICO ends.

ICO is still on going so why hurry you should be happy that after ICO people will be willing to buy at more price then you have.
after launching of the project i dont think there would be any other project like this to compete. 
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Thanks.

ICO is still on going so why hurry you should be happy that after ICO people will be willing to buy at more price then you have.
after launching of the project i dont think there would be any other project like this to compete. 

This very same issue was addressed many times in previous comments. I don't understand why people keep posting about the same thing over and over again.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

I like the update! You can see at glance how the pre-ICO is doing and different milestone left to be cross! Usually people do not worry about the exchange until they get their token and ICO come to an end! There are many exchange that will be willng to list quality ICO like Trade token

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:44:45 PM

Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

Trade.io is starting to get its name known. Simply because, if im not wrong, Trade.io gives and readily help new members to be part of their great and evolving investors and developers. Looking forward for the project's success!

seanpeabody

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

this is really good progress.
soft cap was 5mil and trade.io raised more than that already !!

From what I know and what I came across on the sponsorship of trade.io on Facebook, trade.io has already past $7000 which is a great progress. Seeing also the previous post of trade.io for us to monitor their progress would be very helpful for us users to help us decide to invest or not. Pretty sure this project would turn out great, seeing the tremendous increase in just a short amount of time. Best of luck to you trade.io! I hope to see you improve and be great some day. Will decide to invest once it launches! I know I would lose money if I don't buy during the Pre-ICO however, I just want to see it have an awesome finish-- meaning awesome official launch, and then I would start investing. I'm also waiting for youtube videos that would help me invest, so i'd rather wait for someone to try it out and then i'll learn from there, unless you guys already have tutorials?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Trade.io is first class quality rated ICO so far! Look at their domain and everything that represent trade.io, you can see excellence and seriousness at which all these avenues are created!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:01:09 PM

project moves in great direction, investment coming, so no worry - success will be for all of us Smiley
- new members every day shows  that trend
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!

Shouldn't ,"guaranteed revenue " worry you? It certainly does worry me. Noone knows what sales will be like in the future.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

Angel

Now this is something lots of people asking for,  now we can keep track of the progress on this

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:32:18 PM

Price has been updated to 1 ETH = 1,000 trade tokens?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Indeed the liquidity pool is really attractive towards a lot of users especially to the investors, what's great about the liquidity pool of this project is that it is not open to everyone, it needs a certain amount of tokens in order for an individual to join, so this lessens the dumping problem that usually happens to a lot of projects that offers revenues towards their investors. I think it will be shared daily because in the first post it was stated on there the process on how the liquidity pool works regarding the distribution of the participation share and in the example they've explain how much revenue a person gets allocated daily based on the number of tokens they have.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:37:51 PM

Trade.io is number 5 on the list of ongoing ICOs by the amount of ETH raised so far. This is quite impressive and that's how I found your project. I see that you have many ideas so I am sure you will spend all the money wisely. I see Trade.io as a long term project, so investors don't need to worry about token price. When the online stores start operating and tokens start circulating, the price will only go up.
It's interesting that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH which means big players also backed this project.
Can You tell me where You get the list of ongoing ICOs that is numbered by the collected amount of ETH?
And where I could find the information that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH?
This info is really useful but wants to be proven)
Thanks!
jackd121

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

Looks like the number of tokens you get for 1eth has changed and also the number of tokens that you need to put in liquidity pool for bonus has changed Huh

Earlier , 1ETH was = 200 tokens and 500-999 tokens would have gotten 10% of the profits in liquidity pool.

Now, 1ETH = 1000 tokens in pre-sale and 2500-4995 will get 10% profit participation.

Why this change?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: