Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

Trade.io now new exchanger for cryptographic paltfrom..

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

Cry
are the amount of tokens are changed ?
i think previously there was less coin supply.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

Nice, looks like we have good progress so far.
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

trade.io ICo looks promising
do you guys have any hard caps ?
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

Cry

The amount of tokens has not changed at all. The only change made is that it now costs roughly 5 times less to purchase Trade Token than before.

The graph featuring the amount raised within our website has been updated. It now features both soft cap and hard cap.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:58:26 PM

Hi! results of Pre-ICO looks fantastic! My congratulations!
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

I do not argue an interesting project, but in my opinion this is not the first project related to trade trade, the same spectre, or UA, than it will be better than these projects. Or I do not understand much of the matter? Naturally, I would like more transparency in trade, both by the crypto currency and by the Fiat. I hope you will succeed.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

I do not argue an interesting project, but in my opinion this is not the first project related to trade trade, the same spectre, or UA, than it will be better than these projects. Or I do not understand much of the matter? Naturally, I would like more transparency in trade, both by the crypto currency and by the Fiat. I hope you will succeed.

Interesting statement.. But you so bring up a very interesting aspect.. Transparency... This can make or break a project. I believe that's especially when things go wrong, its important to communicate with your stake holders..
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:31:35 PM

Cry

The amount of tokens has not changed at all. The only change made is that it now costs roughly 5 times less to purchase Trade Token than before.

The graph featuring the amount raised within our website has been updated. It now features both soft cap and hard cap.

I was just wondering do the stats change as soon as a purchase is made in ico. I bought some and i did not see change in the total, granted it was a small amount

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

The live updates for the pre-ico progress looks promising. i'm seeing great profit and good coin flow when the platform starts. Good luck!

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

Now any project raising 8Million plus is not a small project by all standard! I hope trade.io delivers on their plans and roadmap! We will see how this turn out in 2018! Congratulations to trade.io

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

Do you guys have any hardcap? This question has been asked to many times and i have not seen any answer to it! We need a target we can use to calculate and compare!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
johnsm79 (OP)

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

Do you guys have any hardcap? This question has been asked to many times and i have not seen any answer to it! We need a target we can use to calculate and compare!

Yes is between 100-130 Million..

depending if reserved will open.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

This is looking really good! Congrats to trade.io at least slmost 10% of entire hardcap was raised during pre-sale! Let hope the hardcap will be reach and the projec will begin in earnest!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Thank you for your question which is more than valid.

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

Thank you for this article, I've been wondering why the sudden change but now it's clear to me. I do appreciate this move, I'm glad that you've thought about the current rise of ethereum and adjusted the token's price, with the current price you just made this token accessible to a much bigger market. But I'm just wondering is this the last change that you're gonna make? Because honestly in my opinion if you keep on changing the price then that will just lose the validity and value of this project, if you're just gonna keep on lowering and lowering the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool then joining the liquidity pool wouldn't be that exclusive and that special anymore so probably those investors who bought a lot of tokens will eventually lose interest.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
johnsm79 (OP)

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

Thank you for this article, I've been wondering why the sudden change but now it's clear to me. I do appreciate this move, I'm glad that you've thought about the current rise of ethereum and adjusted the token's price, with the current price you just made this token accessible to a much bigger market. But I'm just wondering is this the last change that you're gonna make? Because honestly in my opinion if you keep on changing the price then that will just lose the validity and value of this project, if you're just gonna keep on lowering and lowering the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool then joining the liquidity pool wouldn't be that exclusive and that special anymore so probably those investors who bought a lot of tokens will eventually lose interest.

the drastic changes in the industry has made trade.io take important decision which currently fix the issues that people where raising the upcoming days. It makes this fair to contributors and increases the trust towards developing something good.

the community embraced the change, at which there is a great increase in flow of ETHs flow.

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

the drastic changes in the industry has made trade.io take important decision which currently fix the issues that people where raising the upcoming days. It makes this fair to contributors and increases the trust towards developing something good.

the community embraced the change, at which there is a great increase in flow of ETHs flow.
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

Hello admin, I just purchased 1 ETH worth of TIO but was not asked to submit KYC documents. I thought I read somewhere that I have to complete submission of KYC documents before purchasing tokens. I have prepared the documents but don't know where to upload it. Kindly advise, thanks.
jamalbak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

I just visited your website trade.io and i I filled the forms to get some coin and i hope that be the best coin in the future .
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

from today webite it say that $9,103,937 Raised So Far but preICO still 2 days remaining
softcap already receive it means this project will grow more
congratulations

btw is there minimum number or percent you need to acquisitions and liquidity strengthening?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: