Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:17:35 PM

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Thanks for your valid question.
The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.
This now makes for a more 'personal' trading platform and Liquidity Pool.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

Oh, so adjustment really happened for that reason.
Hope for more investors to come for that adjustment
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:06 AM

Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:15:19 AM

What a great project this trade.io. It prioritized their clients or customers needs. They made an adjustment for building trust with their invesrtors, and this is a nice strategy and decision.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Integron

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:42 AM

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

I am suspicious of any company requiring such insane amount to build a software solution unless they are actually building a space craft or its an ico that requires going to the moon to be accomplish its goal
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:19:14 AM

I just read this article and find it interesting. Many companies now have confidence in trade.io, one of this is   "FXPRIMUS – an FX company with more than ten years’ experience in the financial markets, is an early adopter, along with FCA regulated entity Primus Capital Markets, plus a range of other companies who will use the exchange of trade.io to launch their own Initial Coin Offerings" this would create a good relationship and also the growth of the project.

migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

I saw this thread regarding the goals of trade.io dealing with problems that are encountered with FOREX
1.Dealing desks
2.Problem 2: Lack of transparency
3. Lack of innovation

Check this out : https://hacked.com/trade-io-aims-solve-problems-plaguing-online-forex-brokers/

This would be helpful for the users of trade.io and to open the eyes of FOREX users.
mpet5000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

Regarding his question, this is just a mere suggestion that trade.io should have their own basis being independent and not keep on adjusting to the investor's complaint. What about the tokens that we bought for the lesser price how would that be credited to us? Is there a way I could have direct communication whatsapp or something? Thanks!!
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:13 AM

The purpose of the adjustments was because of the primary investors of trade.io as well as the expert brokers. I think this would be to limit the market so that there will not be a dump I think
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

I have the same issue. Hoping for a speedy response
tinochan412

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:37:24 AM

Oh by the way guys, for all you investors out there of trade.io, this would be a good read.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reinventing-the-stock-market_us_5a15ca54e4b0815d3ce65c29

They talk about what type of stocks you buy etc.
nirre55

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

there is no verifying letter to my y mail adress
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?

I am sure as most of the e-wallets nowadays require you to have a 2FA for security to ensure the safety of your account. I am 99.9% sure that trade.io would implement this as well.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

The purpose of the adjustments was because of the primary investors of trade.io as well as the expert brokers. I think this would be to limit the market so that there will not be a dump I think
Team trade.io has answered very detailed above. They just want to build trust for their customers. And also because the transaction fees are quite high.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:41:48 AM

how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?

I am sure as most of the e-wallets nowadays require you to have a 2FA for security to ensure the safety of your account. I am 99.9% sure that trade.io would implement this as well.
it is important that a user have security , in his own account or wallet , the 2FA is a must , just like other exchange wallet they have that security to ensure the safetiness of their users and avoid hacking attempt.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:49 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 02:57:43 PM by trade.io

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

I am suspicious of any company requiring such insane amount to build a software solution unless they are actually building a space craft or its an ico that requires going to the moon to be accomplish its goal

It is wise to be wary and suspicious of any new project really. This is the only way to safeguard yourself and your assets.
In regards to our project, it is not just about a software solution. Where did we give that idea?
It is a whole trading platform - an unrepresented at that. There is a whole ecosystem with hundreds of people behind it.
There are tremendous costs involved to acquire all those licences as well as connections with the global financial industry and a lot of R&D required to proceed with something that was never done before.
Plus, it includes a Liquidity Pool where all participants will be bale to deploy funds found within to fund upcoming projects thus boosting global development.
Keep seeking the truth and it shall be given to you - a wise man said!
Have a great day and thanks for your concern and question.

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Again thanks for your question.
We have proceeded with only two adjustments during PRE-ICO (this is a very early stage with our project still in its infancy):
The price of the token and Liquidity Pool participation requirements based on the market reaction.

If an organisation isn't quick to react and adopt it is doomed to fail. Rest assured that trade.io will not keep changing it's game-plan if there is no valid reason for it.
The reaction we've received from industry experts around the world as well as forum members, the increase in the number of funds flooding in as well as the revision seen in regards to the reviews our project is getting all indicate that the changes made were wise and widely accepted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:29 AM

Regarding his question, this is just a mere suggestion that trade.io should have their own basis being independent and not keep on adjusting to the investor's complaint. What about the tokens that we bought for the lesser price how would that be credited to us? Is there a way I could have direct communication whatsapp or something? Thanks!!

Everyone who has bought Trade Token with the old price will be awarded with tokens based on the new price come token distribution day. Please don't worry.
Join our Telegram Group for any questions.

I have the same issue. Hoping for a speedy response

there is no verifying letter to my y mail adress

To everyone in need of technical assistance:
We are sorry if there is any sort of inconvenience.
Please join our Telegram Group whenever support is needed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

Which is min. amount to participate? Thank you
Minimum deposit amount is $10 using Ethereum and $100 using Bank wire and Local Bank (Fiat).

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

Hey i am just curious on your issue you having.  Did you get it resolved already? If not have you tried contacting anyone for help?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: