Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51055 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:06:42 PM

Why do Bitcoin people always tend to not understand that being transparent when in a legal process is not a good idea?
If he intends to create trouble, he already disclosed far too much with noticing this phone call.

1) I don't appreciate being called a liar or accused of making hollow threats. Only divulging that vague fact to demonstrate how serious I am in my legal pursuits and how surreal things are becoming.

2) I've already apologized to Josh directly in the past, and recognized I lost my cool after waiting for 11 months of broken promises and constant delays.

3) The nice lady informed me I was not the only person she was calling.

4) We would not be pursuing this legally if we did not have a case. We do.

5) I never intended to "create trouble". Certainly not to the level it is currently approaching.

6) We wouldn't even be in this thread, or have such outrage and contempt if Josh did not act out in the way he does towards this community.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:09:12 PM

BFL please fire Josh as quick as possible. This is pathetic.

+1

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:15:20 PM

I was actually going to order 100-150 BFL chips, but after realizing they will cancel orders because of complaining... no thanks. I'll give my money to someone else.
Heathrow

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:18:31 PM

I was actually going to order 100-150 BFL chips, but after realizing they will cancel orders because of complaining... no thanks. I'll give my money to someone else.

Wise move.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

BFL can cancel orders for any reason (excluding discriminatory ones like race, gender, etc.), and if they refund the order money there's no harm done, in the legal sense.

Not true. I've been informed this is a Breach of Contract and Civil RICO offense.

Contract law is all about making the damaged party "whole", ie. recovering their losses. If the purchase price is refunded there are no damages. Potential lost profits on a speculative crypto-currency don't count.

RICO, as in racketeering? Please.

If what you say is true, then I could buy a future contract to sell one ounce of gold at $1600 2 years from now. If the price of gold is higher than that, I "refund" the original price to the contract holder and unilaterally dissolve the contract, otherwise I just buy the gold for cheaper and sell it for $1600. The other party was expecting to be able to buy that ounce of gold and then turn around and sell it (or use it) at a profit. They waited 2 years for that opportunity, and I took it from them by "refunding" the original price.

Your interpretation of contract law would destroy every futures and options market in the country. It would also be mistaken.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:27:21 PM

BFL please fire Josh as quick as possible. This is pathetic.

+1

+1

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:29:41 PM

im going to say this your all idiots you loose your temper you get punished.... and rightly so u would cancel anyone's orders that was proving to be aggressive or unreasonable. you also forget at the end of the day Josh is not a PR man hes not be trained in the art of dealing with complete and utter tools so ofcorse hes going to loose his temper...... to be honest im surprised he does as well as he does.... you lost your temper and attacked him so you made it personal... if i was him id have kicked your ass into the next state

there is nothing worse than people loosing there tempers but when you get 2 or 3 of them in a day even the most calm people will blow up.

in the end its your own god damn faulty you dont bite the hand that feed you. anyone trying to sue BFL will not only loose any sense of respect from me and most of the community but also fails to understand new technology and to be blunt you invested in a chance and sadly BFL didnt get it quite right..... but thats what happens you roll the dice and you play the risk game. youve been able to get refunds which BFL didnt have to legaly do as the contract says no refunds so be happy you havnt lost eveything.... now get lost and dont come back

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:31:16 PM

im going to say this your all idiots you loose your temper you get punished.... and rightly so u would cancel anyone's orders that was proving to be aggressive or unreasonable. you also forget at the end of the day Josh is not a PR man hes not be trained in the art of dealing with complete and utter tools so ofcorse hes going to loose his temper...... to be honest im surprised he does as well as he does.... you lost your temper and attacked him so you made it personal... if i was him id have kicked your ass into the next state

there is nothing worse than people loosing there tempers but when you get 2 or 3 of them in a day even the most calm people will blow up.

in the end its your own god damn faulty you dont bite the hand that feed you. anyone trying to sue BFL will not only loose any sense of respect from me and most of the community but also fails to understand new technology and to be blunt you invested in a chance and sadly BFL didnt get it quite right..... but thats what happens you roll the dice and you play the risk game. youve been able to get refunds which BFL didnt have to legaly do as the contract says no refunds so be happy you havnt lost eveything.... now get lost and dont come back

Funny how people with no ethics, morals, or empathy also have no understanding of the law.
Coincidence? Probably not.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
OmegaNemesis28

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:35:41 PM

I come back for one day to Bitcoin to see the products that BFL has completely skimped out on, congratulate the people who finally got them, and all I'm reading is Josh & BFL trashing their own customers. They have no right.

im going to say this your all idiots you loose your temper you get punished.... and rightly so u would cancel anyone's orders that was proving to be aggressive or unreasonable.

*Hands a company over $1,000 in cash. Doesn't receive a physical product in over a year with little communication and lies.*
Yep, everyone is unreasonable and losing temper to right justify their year old orders to be canceled. You hit the logic nail on the head.

(And some paid for minirigs, they gave them even more money than a measly 1k.)
4mherewego

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:36:17 PM

vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:37:14 PM

i understand the law and i think BFL should be punished in some way maybe donations to charity, i dont agree with people constantly suing each other for every small thing that goes wrong, im happy to admit BFL make mistakes and where way to optimistic in there date setting but we havnt lost anything but time and maybe a few hairs XD

also i feel the pain i have preorders that are going to ship soon.... am i going to sue BFL no... unlike alot of people incapable of reading you knew they where developing the technology from scratch so there was a risk of it being delayed

vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:39:46 PM

made me lol

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:41:17 PM

i understand the law and i think BFL should be punished in some way maybe donations to charity

Ahahahaha! I think we all know the btc would go to the Bitcoin Development Fund.

popcorn.gif

Yes! Exactly! Oh what fun...
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:43:20 PM

i understand the law and i think BFL should be punished in some way maybe donations to charity

Ahahahaha! I think we all know the btc would go to the Bitcoin Development Fund.

i mean a proper charity which will cost them $$$$ not BTC

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:44:05 PM

dito! gotta love the king of pop

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:44:32 PM

BFL can cancel orders for any reason (excluding discriminatory ones like race, gender, etc.), and if they refund the order money there's no harm done, in the legal sense.

Not true. I've been informed this is a Breach of Contract and Civil RICO offense.

Contract law is all about making the damaged party "whole", ie. recovering their losses. If the purchase price is refunded there are no damages. Potential lost profits on a speculative crypto-currency don't count.

RICO, as in racketeering? Please.

If what you say is true, then I could buy a future contract to sell one ounce of gold at $1600 2 years from now. If the price of gold is higher than that, I "refund" the original price to the contract holder and unilaterally dissolve the contract, otherwise I just buy the gold for cheaper and sell it for $1600. The other party was expecting to be able to buy that ounce of gold and then turn around and sell it (or use it) at a profit. They waited 2 years for that opportunity, and I took it from them by "refunding" the original price.

Your interpretation of contract law would destroy every futures and options market in the country. It would also be mistaken.  Wink

You think the courts are using standard contract law to manage the insanely huge, heavily regulated financial services industry? Dude, the US legal system is a bit more complicated that you think.
GalaxyASIC

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:44:42 PM

The order was a Jalapeno initially. I paid to upgrade it to a 60gh/s SC Single, and BFL confirmed that I would not lose my place in line.

The bit-pay guys know the number BFL's database started at, and it was with my order. I placed it within ten seconds of BFL opening the forms, and nobody on the forums claimed a previous preorder until BFL started lying about it. I'm not going to be easily convinced that over 50 people placed orders via paypal exclusively in those ten seconds.

BFL: What's your excuse for this one?

Calm the fck down,

The reason why there are orders b4 you was the last FPGA orders were allowed to convert to ASICs. They've automatically become the first ones in line.

For new orders, its true that you're the first.

Nemesis is correct. There are a number of orders that are before the first Bitpay order, dating back well before #1600.  Garr, you can officially piss off at this point and take your accusations and stick them straight up your ass.  I tried to be nice and I wanted to help you and you give me all sorts of shit and accusations.  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.  Garr, you'll get your order when it comes up in the queue, I'm done looking into your problems or trying to help you.  

WoW

HashFast REFUND ! I am a HashFast's Batch 1 customer and I want full 100% BTC refund.
Jobe7

Activity: 238

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:18:34 PM

I don't get it ..

Someone set out to attack Inaba/BFL, lied and used a sock puppet account to troll and cause grief (and actually, in some circles this is called 'corporate espionage' and can be brought to civil courts).

And Inaba/BFL is the 'bad' one ..?

Yes, he swore a bit and lost his cool momentarily, I'm sure that if you knew what he really wanted to say you'd be really shocked. He's a freakin human being, just the same as anyone else.

I don't think it was ever in his job description to be the whipping boy for bullshit and attacks. Not sticking up for BFL, as they were late with finally starting deliveries, etc, etc,

BUT ... I don't get it .. in this instance .. Gree gets caught and called out ... And Inaba is the dick/wow person?

As far as I see "fair play Josh for keeping your cool as long as you did, don't forget, there will always be trolls and haters, and the more you succeed the more they will appear."

edit: and btw, it seems that it was explained clearly to Gree that his '1st' order was NOT the '1st' order, as the previous orders already in place had priority (obviously).

As by Gree's own logic, this should be the way.. so he's shit stirring from the look of it
moroz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:21:21 PM

This is exactly why ASICs are bad. I realize that half of wholesale AMD vendors are retarded too, but there are ALOT of them to choose from.
Doesn't matter if these forums are good or bad, any sane company shouldn't behave like this. And if the employer doesn't send this forum troll to hell, they are just as bad as he is.
Most likely rumors about wtflabs burning rigs before shipping is also true after this. Monopoly's just suck.

P.S. Globally not happy about ASICs, anyways i'm happy i dealt with ngzhang and co.
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:21:53 PM

I don't get it ..

Someone set out to attack Inaba/BFL, lied and used a sock puppet account to troll and cause grief (and actually, in some circles this is called 'corporate espionage' and can be brought to civil courts).

And Inaba/BFL is the 'bad' one ..?

Yes, he swore a bit and lost his cool momentarily, I'm sure that if you knew what he really wanted to say you'd be really shocked. He's a freakin human being, just the same as anyone else.

I don't think it was ever in his job description to be the whipping boy for bullshit and attacks. Not sticking up for BFL, as they were late with finally starting deliveries, etc, etc,

BUT ... I don't get it .. in this instance .. Gree gets caught and called out ... And Inaba is the dick/wow person?

As far as I see "fair play Josh for keeping your cool as long as you did, don't forget, there will always be trolls and haters, and the more you succeed the more they will appear."

edit: and btw, it seems that it was explained clearly to Gree that his '1st' order was NOT the '1st' order, as the previous orders already in place had priority (obviously).

This is the point:

In order for me to keep my pre-orders Josh is making me do the following:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: