Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51055 times)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 11:02:22 PM

I guess making multiple orders the first day and paying extra on shipping has paid off.
Received BFL single today and took some screen shots to share.
I'll admit that I did receive an email when it shipped from BFL asking me to share PICs and I agreed.
This has made my day. Good luck to all those still waiting. I'm still waiting for many other BFL Miners I have
ordered for friends, family, and myself.

Forgot to mention: I had lent my kill-o-watt meter to a friend so I will have to get back on that one.

Powered with two PCI-e power connectors (same as the GPUs)

Stop at Fry's on the way home to get a good power supply.

Here's the miner setup and working away. approximately 50+ GHs (average looks around 54, but
need to let it run longer to know for sure)

grats !
allten (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

You Don't Bitcoin 'till You Mint Coin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 11:11:19 PM

From the auction:

For every 1K under 25K on the final sales price will cause a delay in shipping by one week. Please do not bid if you have a problem with this!

Creative, but really?

I'm not sure you can actually do that and not violate EBAY ToS...

Yeah, really! ebay charges a fortune for "reserve". If they give me any problems then I say good by to ebay for good.

If you're willing to do that aren't you just as willing to screw over the buyer? You have already said several things that would keep me from ever buying it from you.

I see your point; just don't buy. screwing over a buyer vs. leaving ebay for being inflexible on their TOS that I don't even know what it says is not the same in my view. But to each his own. I've been on the edge of never selling on ebay again and I have a perfect rating. If they [ebay] give me problems, it won't be a problem for the buyer. I'll just move over to bitmit where i also have a good rating.

Like I said in the listing, if you don't like how it is then just don't bid. Pretty simple really.

worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 11:23:35 PM

Glad to see some people actually getting their BFL units.  I can't wait to get mine!

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Eri

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:16:28 AM

If BFL is shipping that is an insane price. i hope nobody is dumb enough to buy unless they are ok with a 1 year ROI and thats only IF they are lucky enough for the network hash rate to stay low or the price of bitcoins to shoot up again. Lucky for you, there is a idiot born every minute.

Dont get me wrong. Its a bit of a knee jerk reaction and people can buy what they want, i just question their thought process. I dont question your motives Tongue because why risk ROI over the long term when you can get cash now AND mine with it.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:31:22 AM

It doesn't come with a psu. What.
clowe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 01:48:42 AM

At a price of $15,000 and difficulty rising at its current rate based on the last 10 difficulty rises the ROI is NEVER!

Just go to this calculator http://www.coinish.com/calc/#, hit the expert button and enter the values to work this out for yourself.

I guess you could hold onto the coins for a few years hoping that the bitcoin value will rise significantly

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:00:54 AM

At a price of $15,000 and difficulty rising at its current rate based on the last 10 difficulty rises the ROI is NEVER!

Just go to this calculator http://www.coinish.com/calc/#, hit the expert button and enter the values to work this out for yourself.

I guess you could hold onto the coins for a few years hoping that the bitcoin value will rise significantly

Unless you are buying with stolen credit card/paypal account. Then it's nice.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:23:23 AM

So, the first Singles were supposed to be 60 GH/s and this one is only putting out 56?

I realize that is technically within +/- 10%... I just hope this turns out to be the exception.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:37:42 AM

I wonder what the lifespan will be

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:10:45 AM

Awesome

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:15:10 AM

I can't believe you're trying to sell it man. You had the foresight to get an early order and now you don't have the foresight to leverage that into a massive gain... then again - I suppose if you can sell it for this silly price you might be able to do almost the same thing with asic generation two devices.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:17:45 AM

That's awesome! get it up and running and let us know how she runs  Shocked

It's been running for over an hour now. Seems to be averaging out around 56+ GH/s.
Just wish I had not lent out my killowatt meter. I really need it right now.

Then you need to change your ebay ad.

Item specifics Condition:   
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read more
Brand:    ButterFly Labs

ad link? lol

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 06:18:43 AM

It doesn't come with a psu. What.

exactly. I need to get a good PSU later. oh no.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:21:44 AM

Gotta hand it to BFL for finally shipping out a single to someone in the wild. Congrats are in order. Nice to see things looking up for the team, for a change. I can't imagine this last year has been pleasant at all.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:40:21 AM

Looks distinctly... old, scratched and used, not a nice polished surface. Maybe it's just the photos...

Have fun mining! Make sure to update with power usage.
I noticed that as well.

Perhaps it wasn't painted well? The discoloration is kind of odd.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:44:25 AM

Gotta hand it to BFL for finally shipping out a single to someone in the wild. Congrats are in order. Nice to see things looking up for the team, for a change. I can't imagine this last year has been pleasant at all.

You have to be trolling.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:45:13 AM

From the auction:

For every 1K under 25K on the final sales price will cause a delay in shipping by one week. Please do not bid if you have a problem with this!

Creative, but really?

I'm not sure you can actually do that and not violate EBAY ToS...

It would totally violate Ebay ToS.

You have to ship it as soon as the buyer pays. Unless you have multiple days to "ship" it set on the auction.
Dougie

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

You are not special.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:46:05 AM

Yeah, I'm not the best photographer, but you nailed it. It was from the bubble wrap and the surface seamed a little porous. I was able to wipe it off with a slightly damp cloth.
I'm glad it's not damaged. Interesting that you're selling it but it probably is the best thing to do to reclaim the money and stress you had to go through with BFL and thinking you'd been scammed for a year.

Lurking since 2011...
1J4DhU3q6RxxCTfAAcg5ExVK6FfxkmzkTH
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:08:41 AM

You have to be trolling.

I can see why you would think that, but no. Not trolling. They've had a rough time getting to this point. I never had a problem with Butterfly Labs until a certain someone dumped all over this community with his outrageous personality.

Remember, I did invest ~$4,600 with them, after all.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:22:49 AM

Did it not ship with its own power supply?

Edit: Grats!

nop :-(

Did you request BFL to ship it without power?

I thought they were supposed to have power bricks?

so if we can get them earlier without waiting for the power bricks ... then ... how do we do that??

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: