Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12647 times)
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

What does the Stop the Fakes are going to do during the whole month before the ICO start?

Make marketing research, attract new investors via conferences and road shows, develop and improve platform alpha version. I guess everything what are going by other projects. As you can see, pre-sale hard cap was closed, so team has money for all these purposes.

I'm so happy that team reached the hardcap on pre-sale. But maybe somebody knows on which Internet publications stopfakes were published?
You could read the expert opinion on the project by this link, it's very interesting! https://icobench.com/ico/stopthefakes

Thank you very much for the link. But I have a question, the opinions of which experts were taken into account in the evaluation of the project? Never faced this service (I mean ICObench).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

What does the Stop the Fakes are going to do during the whole month before the ICO start?

Make marketing research, attract new investors via conferences and road shows, develop and improve platform alpha version. I guess everything what are going by other projects. As you can see, pre-sale hard cap was closed, so team has money for all these purposes.

I'm so happy that team reached the hardcap on pre-sale. But maybe somebody knows on which Internet publications stopfakes were published?
You could read the expert opinion on the project by this link, it's very interesting! https://icobench.com/ico/stopthefakes

Thank you very much for the link. But I have a question, the opinions of which experts were taken into account in the evaluation of the project? Never faced this service (I mean ICObench).

You can click "View rating distribution" and look at all experts and their experience in ICO industry. With any doubts, such a large rating is always good for ICO and token sales.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

They published on many ICO rating platforms such as Tokendesk, TrackICO, ICO-check, RawICO, etc.

If you ask about articles where they provide some technical information read this: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/%D0%BD%D0%BEw-do-we-use-blockchain-and-token-and-why-f10530f61626
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

They published on many ICO rating platforms such as Tokendesk, TrackICO, ICO-check, RawICO, etc.

If you ask about articles where they provide some technical information read this: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/%D0%BD%D0%BEw-do-we-use-blockchain-and-token-and-why-f10530f61626
Thank you, now I've got the idea. StopTheFakes got high scores on all ICO rating platforms. Thats another good reason to buy some more tokens
btctbtctbtct

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

who knows if this project has a bounty company and where can I find it?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

who knows if this project has a bounty company and where can I find it?

Check out this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414250
BitCare

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Thank you, now I've got the idea. StopTheFakes got high scores on all ICO rating platforms. Thats another good reason to buy some more tokens

I am only guessing why they were collecting hard cap for so long. For example, some projects can close main financial goal during 1-2 days...
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

I am only guessing why they were collecting hard cap for so long. For example, some projects can close main financial goal during 1-2 days...
Well, hard cap colleting in two days is good but not so necessary goal. And it seems that stopthefake platform selled lots of tokens to ordinary customers,and that fast 2days hard cap were made by big investors.
Genzel

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

In fact, the number of days for which the project has collected a hard cap does not really matter. A very important component are the investors. If only 2 big investors invested in the project, then this is not as good as many small ones. Because they can greatly affect the price of the token when it will be entering the exchanges
sensay

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

How StopTheFakes.io will help copyright holders to counteract violations

The service offers not only effective IPR infringement detection system but equips the users with viable methods of tackling violations. Most of the processes are computerized and don’t require taking even the smallest efforts on our part.

In the vast majority of cases one can make offender change his mind by filing a substantiated complaint, by far this is the easiest and most effective method. If the offenders also operate within the legal framework it’s in their best interest to settle a lawsuit amicably and refrain from criminal activity altogether. Most of the offenders are not street venders but rather regular stores, some of them are even chain stores.

For the most part, the goods they sell quite legally.

What complicates the situation on the market even further is that the number of offenders is quite large, yet the scale of each offence is relatively insignificant. Thus, detecting infringements and filing complaints about each of these cases would amount to some immoderately high figure. So it was too impractical for the right holders to wrestle with this problem.

Our service has come up with a solution. With optimized service tools now it takes very little time to detect an infringement and respond to it. And the process of generating and filing complaints based on the collected data gets computerized.

We turned the situation around. Economically speaking, we put the offenders at disadvantage by radically minimizing violation detection costs.

check it https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-stopthefakes-io-will-help-copyright-holders-to-counteract-violations-f65ffc846830
daha67

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

The project took part in a workshop on "how to use blockchain technology"- Spain
https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/weve-taken-part-in-a-workshop-on-how-to-use-blockchain-technology-spain-681d5175ffde

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

How StopTheFakes.io will help copyright holders to counteract violations

The service offers not only effective IPR infringement detection system but equips the users with viable methods of tackling violations. Most of the processes are computerized and don’t require taking even the smallest efforts on our part.

In the vast majority of cases one can make offender change his mind by filing a substantiated complaint, by far this is the easiest and most effective method. If the offenders also operate within the legal framework it’s in their best interest to settle a lawsuit amicably and refrain from criminal activity altogether. Most of the offenders are not street venders but rather regular stores, some of them are even chain stores.

For the most part, the goods they sell quite legally.

What complicates the situation on the market even further is that the number of offenders is quite large, yet the scale of each offence is relatively insignificant. Thus, detecting infringements and filing complaints about each of these cases would amount to some immoderately high figure. So it was too impractical for the right holders to wrestle with this problem.

Our service has come up with a solution. With optimized service tools now it takes very little time to detect an infringement and respond to it. And the process of generating and filing complaints based on the collected data gets computerized.

We turned the situation around. Economically speaking, we put the offenders at disadvantage by radically minimizing violation detection costs.

check it https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-stopthefakes-io-will-help-copyright-holders-to-counteract-violations-f65ffc846830

There are other projects that are working under digital copyright. I am finding platform more interesting in field of searching fakes manufacturing and using illegal content.
BitCare

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

Hello devs, can you please share with us, how many persons have invested in StopTheFakes during pre-ICO stage. And when will be open whitelist registration for main sale stage.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Hello devs, can you please share with us, how many persons have invested in StopTheFakes during pre-ICO stage. And when will be open whitelist registration for main sale stage.
I want to know that too, because main website only tells about the successfull 1 305 000 STF tokens sold. And as far as i can see whitelist registration is open at the https://stopthefakes.io/
sensay

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

How do we use Blockchain and token and why?

The core principles of StopTheFakes.io project:
-Global reach. We are going to address copyright offences worldwide, reagardless of the jurisdiction they belong to.

-Large-scale participation. We invite a great number of Doers such as regular Internet users and consumers. Geographic location and language, as well as goods consumed are virtually of no difference. Everyone is welcome to detect offences and register these findings with the right holders.

-Transparency. We operate within legal framework and have nothing to hide. All of our information will be accessible to public, except for confidential data.

-Speed. The earlier an infringement is detected the less will the right holders lose. We always have to be one step ahead of the offender.

-Affordability. We want to offer our service not only to big brands, but also small business owners and private parties.

-Cooperation. We bring together trade associations, public organizations and everyone who is willing to take action and support the copyright protection agenda.

-Dependability. Not only do we detect infringements but we also ensure data security and inalterability of the evidence collected.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/%D0%BD%D0%BEw-do-we-use-blockchain-and-token-and-why-f10530f61626
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

I've red from their telegram some information about whitelist and found that it will be open soon during this week

But whitelist registration is already open! Check the button "JOIN WHITELIST" at https://stopthefakes.io/
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

I have found that users will be able to buy your tokens with cryptocurrency and fiat currency. But for the last one, don't you need to get government agreement?
BitCare

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Have you got reward for active users? Can the best fakes inspectors become part of your team or moderator on platform? Will there be any contests for the most active participants?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:05 AM

Have you got reward for active users? Can the best fakes inspectors become part of your team or moderator on platform? Will there be any contests for the most active participants?
I think money is one and the best reward for the active users. Or you want some Medal of Honor?
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

The rating system of performers has already been developed. The more points the performer receives, performing the tasks correctly, the higher his rating becomes. At the same time, there are a number of boundaries in the rating, at which achievement, the percentage of the performer's reward for each subsequent completed task increases. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: