Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12654 times)
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

What is the technology behind the project? Huh

Behind the project are two things: Blockchain technology and expirienced team. And for success StopTheFakes need large community and investors support.
I think we are all supporting Stop The Fakes project, it's the most useful platform that I've seen here.
I also looked at this project and I feel that it is a very good project. You can invest in it because this project is quite potential with too many ideas and practical value. The market is in a deep downtrend so investing in ICO at this moment is very reasonable.
There are no disputes. The project is really promising and will bring a huge profit to its investor, but there is one detail. It is very difficult to translate the administration's plans into reality.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

I have a question. I've got no knowledge in judicial sphere so I want to aks this. Let's say manufacturer uses STF service and STF user founded the product counterfeit and made some images of video proving this fact. So where can the manufacturer go to uphold his rights? Will it be enough for him to use the material that STF project provides? How easy will it be?
After getting facts of illegal trade mark using or counterfeit goods selling the owner of TM will report to the local police I guess.
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

I have a question. I've got no knowledge in judicial sphere so I want to aks this. Let's say manufacturer uses STF service and STF user founded the product counterfeit and made some images of video proving this fact. So where can the manufacturer go to uphold his rights? Will it be enough for him to use the material that STF project provides? How easy will it be?
After getting facts of illegal trade mark using or counterfeit goods selling the owner of TM will report to the local police I guess.
As far as I can remember, not immediately, firstly they start negotiations with the customer, and after this they decide whether the project sends the report to police, or the customer do it by himself
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

StopTheFakes team took part in Blockchain Leadership Summit

We’ve had some free time at the beginning of spring and decided to put it to good use by keeping in touch and exchanging experience with the colleagues. Having received the invitation by Blockchain Leadership Summit, we’ve headed for Zurich, Switzerland, on Friday, March the 9th. Our leading advisor, Ruben Godfree, was one of the speakers on the list that was topped by Prince Michael of Liechtenstein and Sergey Glazyev, advisor to the president of the Russian Federation.

The event focused on how blockchain-based projects and investments in them influence social and economic spheres. It’s these topics that the speeches revolved around.

Our project has been mentioned quite often at the summit. Some of the speakers stated StopTheFakes should be considered a role model, in particular, they talked about high social responsibility and its potential influence on economics. Experts noted that our model allows not only to solve computer piracy and counterfeit problems, but makes it easier to deal with certain social implications. Implementing the system is of immediate necessity for developing countries where labor market has accumulated a lot of free resources which resulted in many unresolved issues in the social sphere.

In his speech, our representative Ruben Godfree has focused on the need to implement control in the blockchain sphere. The regulation is positively needed in order to improve the market’s efficiency. Unfortunately, the present level of the bureaucratic system, even in EU countries, is not ready to meet this change. Ruben also discussed another current topic — that of industry associations. This issue has spurred many worries as blockchain projects tend to avoid joining their efforts because of the spirit of rivalry. Such lack of coordination makes them easy to target for critics and opponents. The audience has agreed on the main points of Ruben’s report and so he was heartily welcomed by long ovation. It makes us so proud to know that such people as Godfree are a part of our team. This brings the team together, solidifies its spirit and makes us push even harder towards our goals.

The event turned out to be very beneficial for our networking and also has brought some food for speculation. A set of methods and practices we’ve learned about during workshops and panels has blown our mind both because of their simplicity and innovative nature. We are going to implement many of those aspects in our own products.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-team-took-part-in-blockchain-leadership-summit-db928c5f9b54
Very good! Where do you get such news about the project?
This information is in medium page of the STF project. It is really interesting, what were the comments after the speech of STF representative Ruben Godfree. Good to know the views of such credible community.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

StopTheFakes took part in RegTech Unconference

We take part only in the most important conferences, seminars and other high tech-themed mass hangouts. We put all our time and energy in developing software so as to release it even ahead of Road Map schedule. But we wouldn’t miss a special event in Madrid, capital of Spain, for the world! The very name of the event — Unconference, already sounds special as if implying its innovative nature, as in “Contraconference”. We’ve been invited not only as guests but as speakers.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-took-part-in-regtech-unconference-d486c7debc6f
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

First of all, STF will be only platform for fakes searching. All law questions will be on the customers and they will do everything without StopTheFakes help. But if companies want, they can use STF service "automatic complaint".

What is "automatic complaint" service? Could you please tell more about it or provide some external links?
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Behind the project are two things: Blockchain technology and expirienced team. And for success StopTheFakes need large community and investors support.
I think we are all supporting Stop The Fakes project, it's the most useful platform that I've seen here.
Yes, this project can really raise the fight against piracy to a new level. this enhances the quality of the products

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

First of all, STF will be only platform for fakes searching. All law questions will be on the customers and they will do everything without StopTheFakes help. But if companies want, they can use STF service "automatic complaint".

What is "automatic complaint" service? Could you please tell more about it or provide some external links?

You can read in white paper more about it. As I understand, platform offers automatic tools for appeals if companies don't want to do it by themselves.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

What is the officical language of the projects application?
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

The the service's web version can be multilingual according to one of the translated versions of the website, and app seems to be only in english.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Guys, I have just noticed that project has high marks on all ICO related sites. 4.4 o ICOBench, 4.8 on Icotraker, 4.24 on ICOholder and medium risk/hype score on ICO rating. Good result, because as I think, bounty, ICO sites and road shows are the most important for successful sales
InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Who is the consultant of this project? Smiley
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

You can read in white paper more about it. As I understand, platform offers automatic tools for appeals if companies don't want to do it by themselves.

Thanks, I found this in WP:

An infringement is detected.
Two scenarios are possible:
1. The Requestor works with the alerts received independently (gets in touch with the offender, law enforcement agencies, etc.), or
2. The Requestor moves to the next stage and generates a complaint. The system generates a complaint, taking into consideration the scope and nature of the infringement and the legislation of the country in which it has been detected.

Again, two scenarios are possible when the system generates a complaint:
1. The Requestor receives a completed legal document (Complaint and takes action independently, or
2. The Requestor moves to the stage, at which the system generates a Complaint. The system files the Complaint in a specific order, taking into consideration the jurisdiction of the country in which the infringement has
been committed. A separate Complaint is generated for each address.

I think this is very satisfying description.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

Yes, this project can really raise the fight against piracy to a new level. this enhances the quality of the products
Not only quality, but also in the printsepe raises the level of competition. This all will positively affect the consumer.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

What will happen to those who do not want to remove pirated content?
We are living in Law Society and should live on laws. I hope, that those, who don't want to remove pirated content , will survive.

Do you know how many pirates and torrents sites in global network? It is possible because they buy hosting in special countries, where another laws field and they can work as they want.
Even this pdoblem can be solved quickly, just close the access to those websites localy.

Oops, but you can't ban TOP and VPN services. Look at the world experience in this field and you will see that if users want to get illegal content, it is really hard to stop them!
Watching who you need to stop. After all, most Internet users are ordinary beginners, for which to change IP the whole problem.
InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Which countries will be the calculation of?
MelnikBitok

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Which countries will be the calculation of?
I understand the draft glabalny and is designed for any country. Work will be on the tip, the country does not matter.
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

As far as I know it's English but translated to many languages
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

What will happen to those who do not want to remove pirated content?
We are living in Law Society and should live on laws. I hope, that those, who don't want to remove pirated content , will survive.

Do you know how many pirates and torrents sites in global network? It is possible because they buy hosting in special countries, where another laws field and they can work as they want.
Even this pdoblem can be solved quickly, just close the access to those websites localy.

Oops, but you can't ban TOP and VPN services. Look at the world experience in this field and you will see that if users want to get illegal content, it is really hard to stop them!
Watching who you need to stop. After all, most Internet users are ordinary beginners, for which to change IP the whole problem.

Do you think so? The best way to improve computer knowledge of nation is to ban something. Look at China, Russia, USA. People start using VPN and TOp after domains and IP bans!
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

By stopping the fake we do assure our generation and our kids of a secure and profitable future. Every business has to profit from this. We need to learn to accept the reality that together we can do what we can't to by ourselves. I am willing to be the one to contribute and STOP PIRACY AND COUNTERFEITING!!!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: