Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12647 times)
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Academician Aleksandr Nekipelov has joined our team

We are pleased to inform you that a Doctor of Economics and a full member of Russian Academy of Sciences Aleksandr Dmitrievich Nekipelov has agreed to consult on StopTheFakes.io project. He will help us to build an efficient economic model, enter the global market and increase steadily our proceeds and profit.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/academician-aleksandr-nekipelov-has-joined-our-team-4f3e4c158fb7
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Good morning!!! I have a question-
When will the Token sales start and what is the base price?
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:22:23 AM

Good morning!!! I have a question-
When will the Token sales start and what is the base price?

The token sale is already ongoing and will end on April 21, 2018 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC -5).
The exchange rate is: 1 ETH = 2400 STF.

And do further research in the whitepaper where you can find such things.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

we already met put softcap so we're far from doomed. I suppose other icos don't give bonuses or do promotions because that would doom them
I suppose retailers don't do sales or strategies to sell products either. I'm sorry I don't mean to be flippant to you but that is such a off base comment.read the whitepaper, criticize our methology or something that is a real metric of success. constructive crictism is allowed here but when your totally off base and I'm going to call you on it. I have extensive ico experience and offering promotions is not a metric of success.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

because it true. anyone who been here a while knows I'm a very outspoken community manager. If stopthefakes did something wrong I would be honest about it and say let us fix it
and thank the person for making a good point. I welcome the opportunity for this project to grow and improve. but I won't tolerate criticisms that are off base and seem trollish in nature.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

i went to a shop yesterday, met a guy selling counterfeit product.  i introduced STF to him and he is now considering to invest in it.  funny
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Great and amazing project. But I have not seen its listing and rating on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Once again, I am very happy with the socre StopTheFakes got and how the experts had to say toward it.
But most important, I like the whole idea StopTheFakes is built on. Together we will make some good changes!

If you do not take into account the remaining improvements on the technical part, the project remains to establish and build relationships with customers and everything will be fine.

Yes of course, STF have more things to improve and that will happen as the phases gets completed so hang on tight to something new!

We will still have less than a week before the ico finish so hope everyone gets on board.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

StopTheFakes team has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse, providing their users with a unique copyright protection system. A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers. So, meet new partners!
I think that this is only the beginning. Such partners will appear a lot more, once the project is fully launched. I wish big profit to all investors Smiley

That's what all investors are looking for. What are your expectations here? How much do you think it can go up or what is the market capitalization that you think this could reach?
The main expectation is the launching of this project, as it will be the sign of intention the society to be advanced in more qualified vital activity. I hope - the launching is unavoidable.

Calling it unavoidable seems a little odd, but if there is a market for this kind of service someone will be going for it anyway. StoptheFakes could get the timing right now.
Let us know, why the unavoidable launching of this project seems to you the odd one? Especially now, when the soft cap is contributed?
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Once again, I am very happy with the socre StopTheFakes got and how the experts had to say toward it.
But most important, I like the whole idea StopTheFakes is built on. Together we will make some good changes!

If you do not take into account the remaining improvements on the technical part, the project remains to establish and build relationships with customers and everything will be fine.

Yes of course, STF have more things to improve and that will happen as the phases gets completed so hang on tight to something new!

We will still have less than a week before the ico finish so hope everyone gets on board.
Just 2 days left the token sale will ends, and the current raise was already 829 eth. Yes more hoping for that to happen to improve on this project.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

today is the last day of sale and I think it's appropriate to ask the question, will the project develop further or will all funds be returned to investors? rather weakly passed the round of sales ...

FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

today is the last day of sale and I think it's appropriate to ask the question, will the project develop further or will all funds be returned to investors? rather weakly passed the round of sales ...

But softcap was raised, so project must live and be developed. Softcap is the main number here.
sensay

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

Token Sale – ends in 1 day
Totals token contributed 2791298.75
829.77 ETH
 14.17 BTC

Last day to buy tokens hurry up!
 https://stopthefakes.io/

CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

How are things with the project, the hard cap has already been collected?
BTW, I noticed that this month there were several news related to the protect copyright on the blockchain. The project is moving in the right direction.
The things are very positive. The soft cap was collected, but not the hard one. There are 2659677.23 of sold tokens, and ICO has high rating.
Yes, on the icorating.com StopTheFakes project has the highest rating along with the lowest level of investment risks.
sensay

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

Token Distributionmand Exchange Listing Announcement

ForkDelta is a decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange. We are proud to announce our first listing on ForkDelta.io

ForkDelta currently acts as an open source, updated interface for EtherDelta's smart contract with an active and public development team. We are confident they are the right partner to launch our tokens in the global market. STF tokens will be listed according to the roadmap in April. In addition to ForkDelta, we started the negotiation process with other exchanges.

Next step for STF as we will see our tokens live in a global market and we’re excited to maintain momentum.
We can see now that a lot of tokens will be burned. A small number of tokens released into circulation means only one thing - high demand and high price!
MrsIceman

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

ForkDelta is a decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange. We are proud to announce our first listing on ForkDelta.io

ForkDelta currently acts as an open source, updated interface for EtherDelta's smart contract with an active and public development team. We are confident they are the right partner to launch our tokens in the global market. STF tokens will be listed according to the roadmap in April. In addition to ForkDelta, we started the negotiation process with other exchanges.

Next step for STF as we will see our tokens live in a global market and we’re excited to maintain momentum.
We can see now that a lot of tokens will be burned. A small number of tokens released into circulation means only one thing - high demand and high price!
Is the coin added in list already or should the investors wait for some time?
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

In my opinion, if you discard all the passionate desires on the investment in the project, you can pragmatically assert that the project thanks to Soft Cap will develop, and its well-deserved consultants will help it enter the world market and increase our revenues and profits.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

It's good that there are already negotiations with other exchanges. I wanted the ICO to complete a large gathering, because the project is interesting.

hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

I have no clue what your talking about. but if your talking about email, as you choose to  subscribe to stf and notifications and if you don't like the frequency turn them off. When people come here with ads in their names no-one has a way to turn that off and no-one asked for them either . it's akin to me walking into a shop and holding a sign for their biggest competitor. it's immensely rude. So the two situations are not analogous at all.

sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

it's our room and we don't want ads. You don't like the notifications than politely say: hey may I make a suggestion about the ad frequency. being rude to me and stf is not the way to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: