Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
peynman

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

Bitcoin will never be defeated by Ethereum for just 5 years or even decades and that's how I see it. It is obviously seen in the coin market cap, and for me it is now and ever. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it grows a lot. And does any currency goes on top on it? I believe none, so it will stay just like that.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

For me, i don't think that Ether will ever catch up to Bitcoin no matter what. The trend difference is too big, plus the popularity of bitcoin just keeps propelling it along while Ether is foreshadowed by it. Even in five years time, i reckon that BTC will still be the way to go man.
Exactly! If we look at the past graph of both the coins, then we’ll notice this thing that bitcoin is leading all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency since that time. I am not sure about the future of ETH after some year but I am very much sure that bitcoin is going to rock in the very similar fashion in the coming days as well. There will lot more number of investors as well as huge increase in the market price of bitcoin.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

Bitcoin will be the best investment, there is no doubt about it, the difference between btc and eth is way too far, bitcoin price and domination is way higher than eth, eth moving with a slow pace, if we see this few months the bitcoin already hit so many price records while eth price is going up and down
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

i think ethereum is better because right now ethereum is slowly have a increased price, but still stable at that price, it will make an good value in next 1 year or 2 years, so i choose ethereum  Grin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

Bitcoin will never be defeated by Ethereum for just 5 years or even decades and that's how I see it. It is obviously seen in the coin market cap, and for me it is now and ever. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it grows a lot. And does any currency goes on top on it? I believe none, so it will stay just like that.
We have the same perspective about this issue, because I am aware on the history of both currency. We all know that Bitcoin is the one who first set and established a new in the market in the form of crypto-currency which making it as a pattern for the other crypto-currency in the market. So ethereum as one of the form of crypto-currency depends on bitcoin to sustain its value and price in the market. For me ethereum could be more as opting for people on transactions next to bitcoin but not as a primary choice as a crypto-currency.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:49 PM

I still think that bitcoin is better than ethereum. and even bitcoin after 5 years there will be an increase from the current price. then investing in bitcoin is definitely more profitable
Bitcoin will always remain at the top of crypto because of its user circle and its acceptance ratio where as ethereum is not well advertised and eth is till confined to the investment but bitcoin payment has been started so there might be chance that eth will come near to the value of bitcoin but will never defeat bitcoin because people know cryptocurrency just because if the bitcoin and no other coins has ability.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Of course Bitcoin, t's already prove that bitcoin prices in the last one month has increased very rapidly while the ETH. But Don't bet everything you have on one. ethereum is a good for long term investment
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

Obviously bitcoin will grow more in price but what you should consider must be the percentage of it. Because if Btc become 10.000$ it is only 33% growth and it doesn`t affect your earning if ETH grows to a 2000$
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

Obviously bitcoin will grow more in price but what you should consider must be the percentage of it. Because if Btc become 10.000$ it is only 33% growth and it doesn`t affect your earning if ETH grows to a 2000$
I agree, you need to look at the percentage ratio...and don't erase the ethereum of life...I believe that it is worth keeping a finger on the pulse, as it can achieve a great success
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 of the biggest most influential coins I'll choose both because I'm sure the bitcoin and ethereum prices will never drop but will continue to rise, I expect 5 more years the bitcoin price could reach $ 75k and ethereum reach $ 30k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:11 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 10:44:43 AM by senne

Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 of the biggest most influential coins I'll choose both because I'm sure the bitcoin and ethereum prices will never drop but will continue to rise, I expect 5 more years the bitcoin price could reach $ 75k and ethereum reach $ 30k.

So, eventually you can easily say that one should choose Bitcoin over Ethereum. And that is definitely a good decision as Bitcoin is likely to be more beneficially than Ethereum due to its powerful characteristics. Further Bitcoin will always lead Ethereum in the future with a great margin, so Bitcoin charm is not going anywhere soon.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Both is good to invest because this two coin have potential to increase in the future so if you have extra money right now it's better if you buy bitcoin and also the ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. More bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet possiblw you become rich this two coin is for longterm and for sure they have big future.
akd_dadi

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

I think both will increase, but there will always be a gap between them. You could buy BTC now at 7k and have it at 35k in five years, as suggested, but likewise, ETH could go from 320 USD to 1500-2000 USD in five years, or more.
IVevermind

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Don't really know about it but I think it depend on the amount of money you can spend to invest in is huge or not. For Ethereum from the early of this year until now it has increased from more than 8$ to 330$ ( about more than 3000%) and Bitcoin has increased from about 700$ to nearly 8000$ (nearly 1000%) so you think which one will be better? To invest in Bitcoin you need to have huge amount of capital cause the price of Bitcoin is too high but it's much easier with ETH, you can start with 1k$ only Smiley
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

I think both will increase, but there will always be a gap between them. You could buy BTC now at 7k and have it at 35k in five years, as suggested, but likewise, ETH could go from 320 USD to 1500-2000 USD in five years, or more.
Well dont be to overwelmed and expect verry high on both ETH and BTC because in five consicutive years we really dont know what would happen on crytoworld maybe there is another types of coin that can surpass them all . I believe that five years from now is really a verry long run it anf we  all know that in cryptocurrency world nothing is predictable and all are unstable so then i believe that this time arround is too early to predict.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

i think ethereum is better because right now ethereum is slowly have a increased price, but still stable at that price, it will make an good value in next 1 year or 2 years, so i choose ethereum  Grin
If you are looking for a good long term investment then there are many projects that would give you bigger return than Ethereum,i do not think that it does have a huge rally coming up and it cannot be compared with bitcoin in any way as it is not a currency  Tongue . I would risk my money on bitcoin rather than any other alt coins but with the current price,the risk you are taking will be certainly huge.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:28 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
well so far ethereum move to stop three and well never know if he can moves back to second slot.but im pretty sure of ethereum that hell have future in crypto.but i dont think he can beat bitcoin even if it takes 50 years
josephdenne

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

From the point of view of profit purchasing today, Eth. It brings utility, and several very large organisations will emerge built on Ethereum over the next handful of years.

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Both is good to invest because this two coin have potential to increase in the future so if you have extra money right now it's better if you buy bitcoin and also the ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. More bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet possiblw you become rich this two coin is for longterm and for sure they have big future.

Long term investments for these coins can do good results and profit is the most common reason why people now is more eager to save it and hold it for a good purpose. That five years term will be a better visions as long as you have to control your emotions over it, never get affected with the rumors behind and keep an intact principle which you can help yourself remain firm of your decisions in order to be successful in the future. Having that money in your saving without any compounding growth, well this is now the right time to invest and use both of this two currencies to be your future growing investments.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

From the point of view of profit purchasing today, Eth. It brings utility, and several very large organisations will emerge built on Ethereum over the next handful of years.
Ethereum is good for the past years that exists. But bitcoin has proves its stability until today, this means both has the good performance through the years. For me, both bitcoin and ethereum is rapidly growing its community but ai can say still bitcoin is increasing than ethereum in terms of price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: