Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

I would say Bitcoin is better, but I like more Etherium Wink
Enough to watch just one time graph of Bitcoin and everything gonna be clear
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:47:27 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

Actually that both are my favorit coin. But subject to your question, i will say bitcoin is more profitable.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

I think BTC is the best available and future currency of the world. It will always remain at this level because it is the most powerful coin now and was the first crypto currency. Bitcoin is also famous all around the world and its popularity is increasing.

So,I think than investment is bitcoin will be a better choice between BTC and ETH. ETH also has the potential to grow more but bit coin is on another class and is too advanced from this so btc is better to invest in.
bellamae

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:03:27 PM

I think bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum in 5 years.
We all know that when it comes to mining ethereum is more profitable than bitcoin but ethereum is not safe  to bet, which is not to say it couldn't pay handsomely.
Bitcoin has more lives than a cat, by an order of magnitude. Betting against bitcoin is just not advisable. The lightning network and other exciting developments play out as expected, bitcoin will retain its crown with ease.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

As we all know that bitcoin network has big problems such as transaction fee and transaction time this shows us we need a more fast and more secure network.
Ethereum is more fast then bitcoin network so i think we will see 1Eth = 0.2 BTC in one year or before.
But also we have more good coins then ethereum such as Waves .
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

bitcoin is more valuable. because the demand is high. and the rise is fast. but if eth progresses a bit slowly, it will be very valuable in the next 5 years. If you ask which one you prefer is bitcoin.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both profitable today and maybe even in the next five years. But the more profitable among the two is the bitcoin which is obviously has the more value than ethereum.   

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

Of course bitcoin has much more potential than ethereum in 5 years period. You know bitcoin is long term investment. But if you want to gain in one or two years, you may also choose ethereum. I guess that 2018 and 2019 will be the years for ethereum.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

Both Bitcoin and ethereum can show tremendous amount of growth in five years as both of them are really popular projects available on the market.
Bitcoin being the first crypto is the most popular and is very stable in the long run. Ethereum on other hand is the master of all smart contracts. Both projects have alot of potential to grow for sure. You can expect the price of Bitcoin to be above 15000$ within 5 years and you can expect the price of ethereum to be above 1500$ for sure.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Of course bitcoin has much more potential than ethereum in 5 years period. You know bitcoin is long term investment. But if you want to gain in one or two years, you may also choose ethereum. I guess that 2018 and 2019 will be the years for ethereum.

Yes in next 5 years ETH will take charge and Bitcoin may reach a new milestone. but here the thing is investment money. ETH we can buy, Bitcoin becomes very expensive. For low investment and high income, you choose ETH. High investment and unexpected profit choose Bitcoin.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

I mean come on, really? Obviously it is bitcoin man. Just take a look around you and see who's ahead in the competition. I know bitcoin is very costly and ethreum is cheap so you may wanna hear that ether is good deal and then you will stack up lot of ether in first place. But let me tell you one good thing about this coin, it can make you rich as well because obviously it will grow as the time will pass and it can give you more profit because you can just buy more coins than bitcoins. So surely you can go with it but I started the statement with bitcoin beast you asked which is more profitable so I wanted to tell bitcoin for that reason.

But to be honest its always great to invest into ether as it is showing positive revives now a days and looking at the speed of ICO projects development, I do not think that it will go down at anytime in the future.

diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

Both is good to invest because this two coin have potential to increase in the future so if you have extra money right now it's better if you buy bitcoin and also the ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. More bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet possiblw you become rich this two coin is for longterm and for sure they have big future.

Long term investments for these coins can do good results and profit is the most common reason why people now is more eager to save it and hold it for a good purpose. That five years term will be a better visions as long as you have to control your emotions over it, never get affected with the rumors behind and keep an intact principle which you can help yourself remain firm of your decisions in order to be successful in the future. Having that money in your saving without any compounding growth, well this is now the right time to invest and use both of this two currencies to be your future growing investments.

I do not think Ethereum will even be around still. Sure there will be forks of it, but the value will never be what it was and is. With Vitalik continuing to make foolish mistakes and the network just being too complex and serving no real purpose, it is bound to fail. Look at what happened with Parity, another foolish mistake. Oops, I think I just killed it. All that $, just went poof.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both profitable today and maybe even in the next five years. But the more profitable among the two is the bitcoin which is obviously has the more value than ethereum.   
But if iam right etherum will be better in five years cause nowadays you can get it for 350$ and in future his price will pump bigger then bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

Do we really need to even day this as the handwriting is all over the wall who will keep being the clear winner here. They are both different projects quite sure, but bitcoin has shown much more chances of growth than Ethereum. It would still be the most sorts after digital currency as long as we keep seeing it and they will both be growing. However, in terms of profitability, we already know who the winner is even presently.

Bitcoin is unstoppable and it will continue to become unstoppable after 5 years, there is no chance for any altcoin to beat bitcoin even ethereum. Bitcoin will continue to improve and become bigger that will make its foundation even stronger than now. Bitcoin price is one of the proof that bitcoin is a very tough opponent for the altcoins and even the top altcoins will not be able to defeat bitcoin.
Bitcoin is really unstoppable! Over the years, despite all the attackers from every angle, the community keeps growing larger and stronger by the day. How do we expect a coin like ETH to compete in percentage increase in value with such a coin? It has proven itself so far to be undefeatable, and in as much as Ethereum is a good project, Ethereum itself can be defeated from that position later on.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Both are profitable and we don't know what's the most possible thing that can happen for the next 5 years. Bitcoin and ETH is unpredictable and we can't tell if all of us are going to stay with it. But on my opinion, bitcoin is starting to become the main attraction of cryptocurrency. It brings up a lot of people who are willing to invest in bitcoin and also with diverse altcoins. ETH has smart contracts and it is helping it to pump these two.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:02 PM

Both because for sure it will increase more this two coin so if you want to earn more money . Beter if you buy ethereum and bitcoin right now because possible this two coin will increase more the price. Ibut invest only you can afford to lose because they have possible to decrease incase that you have support you can buy more once price decrease.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

Etherium has done better over the last 2 to 3 years but they both have had incredible gains this past year. It’s hard to say which will do better going forward because there are a lot of variables to consider. Since they are the top 2 cryptocurrencies in terms of market cap, they are probably both going to do well. It’s not a bad idea to diversify and have both Bitcoin and Etherium in a portfolio that includes a few others as well.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Bitcoin is performing well and Ethereum also performing well so after five year if we look I assume that same will be there as what now only. If bitcoin not do well then Ethereum overtake bitcoin but I don't thing it is going to happen so I bet with bitcoin only compare with Ethereum.

Rifflegun

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

Ethereum won't last long. As soon as someone will provide users with better technology they'll switch, as the important part of using Ethereum is using other based-on cryptocurrencies. For bitcoin, tho, because it is first and is the most recognized one, the future shines bright. Especially with the trend of illegalizing ICO's.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

Investing in ethereum is very interesting since it has a lot of features that are actually better than bitcoin , and through time people will demand those features and bitcoin won't be able to provide them since that's how it's code was written , only then people will switch to more futurist cryptocurrencies , and since ethereum will be one of the oldest ones everyone will invest in it and it's value will grow .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: