Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:09 AM

Well for it is better to invest with them both. Since BTC and ETH now are rising.although BTC is higher in value compare to ETH but still eth is progressing,so better to invest both if you have enough amount to do that.

Not all people can afford that way of investing into these crpto currencies, especially bitcoin with a massive price. Since they can not afford it, the best thing to do is to earn it, or risk your money into trading or investing in new ICOs. Earning is a good thing but the payment is not that good especially if you are just on campaigns, it is better if you can invest or trade, it is a risk but it is a good way of doing it as long as you do it right.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:57 AM

How can you make predictions for such a long time? Crypto currency is very unstable. Today it has risen to the highest level for all time, but not the fact that in three years the price will not fall to the limit of 2015.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

A lot of things can happen in 5 years. We can't just limit ourselves to 2 Cryptos when there are actually a lot of other coins showing even greater potential. Then again, we can never tell what will happen that far beyond.
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
That's easy, of course the most profitable to invest after 5 years is BT because if you will try to compare it today or in the past, BT has the upper hand in reaching the pick of the mountain of rates.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
blckhawk

Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

For me the answer is obvious. Bitcoin is a more reliable value. This is happening even now. In the long run it will be even more pronounced. The mechanism of inflation underlying the Ethereum will never allow him to become promising in the long term. He's probably already reached my limit.
Well I guess it is better for you to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum because cryptowolrd is unpredictable we don't know what might happen before or after 5 years. However, for me investing on bitcoin will give more profit because compared to other cryptocoins bitcoin is more fluctuative compared to them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:32:08 AM

For me Bitcoin is still the best to invest because it is more popular and have higher value that's why more investor are interested to bitcoin although Ethereum will also continue to rise. But i think it is better to invest in both if you can afford for more profit.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:53:02 AM

In my opinion, both sides are excellent too keep, hold, mine, invest in the five years. Bitcoin and ethereum have a massive potential to become very expensive after five years. Imagine the bitcoin price right now is 18,000 dollars and ethereum has the amount of 827$, so after five years I think that bitcoin will become 50,000 dollars or more and ethereum will be 10,000$ or above. So if you are gaining bitcoin and ethereum just keep it up.
Esiunin

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Bitcoin - the first publicly traded crypto currency, based on the blockbuster. Ether - the internal crypto currency of the Ethereum platform, one of the few applicants perceived as a viable alternative to bitcoin. Ethereum is the platform for creating decentralized applications.
Bitcoin, which has existed for 7 years and has several serious problems, is considered the safest blockbuster. Bitcoin's community has overcome a large number of targeted attacks against many elements of the network, gaining strength and gaining immunity to them. How well the Ethereum community will "hold" is a big question.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Although Bitcoin is currently the number one cryptocurrency today, most teams expressed Ether’s potential to replace bitcoin as the network grows. With bitcoin having certain non-tech advantages over ETH, mainly it’s time on the market and the public’s familiarity, teams adamantly expressed their belief to place some, if not most of the speculative one million dollars into BTC, over the next five years. The reasoning behinds this stands that BTC currently has a higher monetary value over ETH and is expected to increase as much as 600 percent by 2020. The decentralization of bitcoin also played a factor in determining the growth of the currency, making it a safer bet to invest in.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:31:45 PM

Bitcoin is digital gold, which seems to me a long time to depreciate, platform eth technology blockchein much better, but gold is gold it will be appreciated.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

In the next 5 years I plan to distribute my funds between bitcoin and ethereum. It are both strong and have a good prospect for growth in the coming years, unlike most useless coins.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

In the next 5 years I plan to distribute my funds between bitcoin and ethereum. It are both strong and have a good prospect for growth in the coming years, unlike most useless coins.
I support, there is a good opportunity to invest in the ethereum, because it is at the next place after bitcoin for me...I expect much that they will develop and improve, especially in the time of the transaction
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

I bet it would still be bitcoin. It is true that most of the campaigns prefer etherium when it comes to the wallet that they will give the tokens to. Still, bitcoin is still one of the most popular cryptocurrency and it is what most people want. Therefore, there is a guarantee that it would be bigger in the future.

ObeliskURL

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

I think the best way is to invest in both, both tokens are increasing in value, but bitcoin is more stable and is increasing at a high rate and high pace, ETH is also increasing but in fairly movement and does have an unstable value, so it is ideal to invest in both and hold them as long as you want. In five years the bitcoin is still number one in the spot, but i think that the ETH could rise as half as bitcoin, with its usefulness and majority of it is use in trading.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

Of course bitcoin is profitable than Ethereum after 5 years, even if the Ethereum price is good, its still bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin getting higher. Because no other currency is greater than the bitcoin and best for investment. I think after 5 years the bitcoin is more profitable and still bitcoin is the strongest currency in all and it will continue to increase. But both is better and just invest also in Ethereum so that you will earn good profit.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

I think Biitcoin still dominates the market on the upcoming years and it always will. Ethereum will find difficult to overcome btc because every time it increases btc also increases. Btc might fall in lower place if holders prefer now to hold eth rather than btc but 'till now I found no reason for holders like us to fully shift from btc to eth because it's very obvious that this is more advantageous than any altcoins.
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Both assets is extremely have a better futures in cryptoworld, bitcoin and its forkses performing well this last quarter to give you example bitcoin cash which is now on level 3000 usd per coin
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

I think both will rock after 5 years..you should try both !

But bitcoin will more profitable though there is no prediction of crytpo currency !!
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

I bet it would still be bitcoin. It is true that most of the campaigns prefer etherium when it comes to the wallet that they will give the tokens to. Still, bitcoin is still one of the most popular cryptocurrency and it is what most people want. Therefore, there is a guarantee that it would be bigger in the future.
You are right people are preferring bitcoin and it will be only bitcoin that will get high value and price. In bitcoin you will not lose value or importance so I would go for bitcoin just like thousands of people who like bitcoin and buying more objective with bitcoin help and money. Bitcoin is the most popular currency and people are having strong faith in bitcoin I am making high amount of money with bitcoin only so I will not go for any other currency.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Of course bitcoin. I think coin that will rival bitcoin is BCH , because BCH  price has going up significantly in just a few months. And coin which I think profit besides bitcoin and BCH is etherium. Because etherium many used to rate another coin Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: