Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

two coins this is great for investment, but if I think bitcoin be a better choice. If for long-term investments, bitcoin offers a higher price compared with ethereum.
But if for 5 years there is a chance for eth to compete with btc.
Lily04

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

No matter the years, Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still remain the king of crypto currencies. And Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum.
Yieng7th

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

bitcoin will be future gold and eth will be silver.

more one is bitcoin because will have more price and big income source
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

I think ETH will be bigger than BTC in 2 years max. Maybe a bit faster.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

If you will be basing your answer on the current situation and standing of those two cryptocurrencies which are Bitcoin and Ethereum, it would be biased because obviously Bitcoin was currently on its peak and Ethereum was just starting to make its way raising its price in the crypto market. Still, no one knows what will happen in the future so we must be just open on the possibilities that either of the two will have an edge against the other but in the end, still both are beneficial and has the potential of growing.

ubersnuggy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

Definitely a lot better to diversify into both or other altcoins to be safe
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:33:24 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:40:44 PM by Silberman

It is impossible to know which one is going to be the one that is going to be the most profitable, if you have a doubt about that then it is better for you to invest in both of them, that way no matter what is the result in five years, if ETH gives you more profits or if BTC gives you more profits, you will benefit anyway, that investing strategy is not going to give you that much profits but it is the safest path.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

in my opinion more advantageous bitcoin than ethereum. For ethereum increase in value is also good, but I believe bitcoin.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

though Ethereum has a potential to be a contender of Bitcoin, I'd say it will be Bitcoin all day, not just Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade, but value wise and with how the Bitcoin performs nowadays, I really think that its kinda impossible for Ethereum to outrank Bitcoin.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

I believe that nothing will change the position of BTC and eth in the next 5 years, which change is only the price and market cap. Although bitcoin is predicted to last only 20 years since its manufacture, this coin will be more difficult to obtain. Ethereum has an advantage over constant price increases and stable rates. these two coins are worthy of comparison to each other.
ikkyu

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

It's ridiculous to make predictions like this 5 years into the future. The industry is changing so fast that we don't even know how next year would look like. Things could remain status quo, or multiple black swan alts could pop up. Anything is possible, so making a prediction so far in the future has no utility. History is shaped by black swan events, the invention of bitcoin was a black swan. Who's to say another one couldn't happen in the next 5 years?
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

Eth have one obvious shortcoming, oligarchy and POS, has led to the inability of new entrants to earn profits while exacerbating the disparity between rich and poor.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Eth current status will take more than 5 years to come from bitcoin's current condition. And the price of bitcoin is increasing as it is said that after five years, its current status will be double the price. So, I'll definitely talk about bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

What happened with bitcoin and ethereum this year is a remarkable achievement, a year ago I had not expected that bitcoin and ethereum could rise so fast that it made me optimistic about the future of bitcoin and ethereum for another 5 years.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

What happened with bitcoin and ethereum this year is a remarkable achievement, a year ago I had not expected that bitcoin and ethereum could rise so fast that it made me optimistic about the future of bitcoin and ethereum for another 5 years.
I agree that this year has given a lot of strength to these cryptocurrencies, and we are confident in them, so at the moment I'm sure that in 5 years they will be the most stable and used cryptocurrencies
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

I agree that this year has given a lot of strength to these cryptocurrencies, and we are confident in them, so at the moment I'm sure that in 5 years they will be the most stable and used cryptocurrencies

Yes agree, whatever happens with bitcoin prices do not ever make us panic, many people panicked when looking at the price of $ 19700 then drop to $ 13200 (today), patiently hold 5 more years then we will become rich.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

ETH could never pass the price of Bitcoin. But they could be one of the most used assets ever. They could be more used them paper, dollar and other things. Because their technology goes beyond what BItcoin wand to do.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:56:01 PM

I agree, with the development of bitcoin and ethereum good is definitely make optimistic the user her, and for 5 years ahead also I think bitcoin and ethereum will be good the development of her and surely the users will also be increasingly got plenty of bitcoin as they expected including I expected
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

ETH could never pass the price of Bitcoin.

Seeing ETH pass through bitcoin's market cap is possible but for now I'm sticking to bitcoin and I don't want to say that it won't happen. But I'm pretty sure of that there are a lot of people that are holding ETH and Bitcoin, so it will be a rally against the supply of bitcoin and ETH. ETH's supply is higher than bitcoin but both has been great for this year and as an investment or currency, they will remain well after 5 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:58 PM

though Ethereum has a potential to be a contender of Bitcoin, I'd say it will be Bitcoin all day, not just Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade, but value wise and with how the Bitcoin performs nowadays, I really think that its kinda impossible for Ethereum to outrank Bitcoin.
No doubt that Bitcoin will still be the number in the coinmarketcap just think all of the upcoming forks prices again might rise. Though i haven't heard any forks going on Ethereum yet and that's the reason why Bitcoin will still be the on the top of all cryptocurrency. Years doesn't really matter because a lot of coins will be made through ICO but still Bitcoin is the original coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: