Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4691 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

I think bitcoin would still be the best option in years to come. As they say, nothing beats the original. Ethereum might get pumped ridiculously high in the next five years, however, that doesn't mean bitcoin will stay as it is today. It'll probably be more than we speculate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
If we are going to based it to the current situation of the cryptocurrency prices, I will be stating that Bitcoin has the greater improvement especially when it comes to price than Ethereum. But I do believe both cryptocurrencies are profitable for that time span of 5 years of holding and investment because based on what I have heard and read, these two cryptocurrencies are always been compared when it comes to benefits provided. Even though Ethereum was low price compared to Bitcoin, I believe that it has also the potential for growing and has benefit when it comes to investments.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

If we are going to based it to the current situation of the cryptocurrency prices, I will be stating that Bitcoin has the greater improvement especially when it comes to price than Ethereum. But I do believe both cryptocurrencies are profitable for that time span of 5 years of holding and investment because based on what I have heard and read, these two cryptocurrencies are always been compared when it comes to benefits provided. Even though Ethereum was low price compared to Bitcoin, I believe that it has also the potential for growing and has benefit when it comes to investments.
But i think bitcoin is much better than other currencies because bitcoin price is very high and it will more increase in future and investors are more excited because they get big profit, so many people know about bitcoin and they want to invest in bitcoin.

scipida

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

These 5 years will pass - and conversations will be conducted all the same! Well, I hope they will!  Cheesy
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Bitcoin will be more profitable I believe ... But it's better one splits the investment
Despite the high difference in market caps that could make us believe that ETH has an higher probability to make more money I think we are going to see bitcoin skyrocketing once the issue with the fees are resolved and when that happens the price will go up to levels that are difficult to imagine especially if we consider a 5 year time frame, so stick with BTC.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum now decrease and that's normal.  The price of ethereum is $1000 while the price of the butcoin is $11,000 it's 11 times compared tot he price of ethereum.  But after 5 years for sure ethereum will increase more and they have possibility the price of the ethereum will increase more and bitcoin too. This coin is most of the potenti coin in crypto world it's your choice if you want to invest in ethereun or bitcoin because for sure this coin have big future better if you invest to this coin to earn more profit.
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

for the future ,, both are very good ,, i think bitcoin and ethereum will reach very good price .. if you have lots of money now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and ethereum ,, because the price is so down drastically ..
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

for the future ,, both are very good ,, i think bitcoin and ethereum will reach very good price .. if you have lots of money now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and ethereum ,, because the price is so down drastically ..

It good opportunity for the future growth. Bothe of coin is use the all country it will improver the future growth. Both of coin is differ the prices. It will change any time it will improver the people growth and gather some information for the improve the future business process. Bothe of coin connect the country people for the busimess growth and plan to process. Both of coin chage the prices. It time to process. It connect to country people and get a more profit. It will use any time to process and exchange the any countey currency. So it will improver and get some idea for plan to work and process improvement.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

if I prefer ETH, because the price is still affordable contents of the wallet.
and suitable for the middle class like me.  Grin
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

Why stick only with one. At least you should invest in both so that if one of them goes lower and then another goes higher then you have a leverage but if you put it all in one coin and that coin tanks then it would be bad for you. There is a speculation of good prices in the near future for both coins so you should just invest in those two. Though bitcoin is the one dominating the market right now, there is a possibility that another coin would be able to surpass it and therefore it is not the one in the spot light anymore so you should just adjust your portfolio along the way so that you will not regret holding the coin for a long time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

Right now, I prefer Ethereum, it has better technology and the smart contracts have a lot of cross-industrial usage. However, I’m still invested in Bitcoin as it is the current market leader.  Looking 5 years down the road Ethereum seems to have more utility, but the Bitcoin lighting network is going to have some interesting repercussions if it is successful.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

I think better bitcoin because ETH until whenever can not compete with bitcoin, if you want to invest in the long term I have a suggestion you try to join here www.daneel.io because this site works with IMB a network in the world.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world and it is not only 2017 that give such a high price to bitcoin. You will see that in the coming year more and more people will invest in bitcoin and the price will grow more and till the end of the year it will cross 50k. While Ethereum is far behind. It will take a long time to come up and give a huge profit to its investors.
if you look at the price of Etherum a few days ago that exceeds $1k in a short time I think you can see that the development of ethereum is faster than bitcoin development a few years ago, but it can not be a reference that ethereum is better than bitcoin, because in fact bitcoin has a very large user compared to ethereum, because it is certain that ethereum users are bitcoin users as well, but bitcoin users do not necessarily use ethereum
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Well, I think ethereum is going to be more profitable than bitcoin in the next 5 years because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin now. The money you can use to buy bitcoin can still buy you about 20 ethereum.
I agree Ethereum is cheaper and I think investing in ethereum is very interesting since it has a lot of features that are actually better than bitcoin and through time people will demand. And since ethereum will be one of the oldest ones everyone will invest in it and it's value will grow slowly but surely.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

The most profitable to invest in 5 years?  Well it is really hard to say what will happen in the next few years. In my understanding today's market trend it would be true to say that one of ETH or BTC increase its price in the next few years. If I were you I would Invest in both ETH and BTC it will surely profitable for you in both coins. Many speculation says BTC would hit the 20k$ dollar mark this year it is best to start early since BTC price is not that high.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

I believe that 5 years to come, bitcoin and eth remain famous. I still think that bitcoin prices are also higher, so is eth. but it remains unchanged, that bitcoin prices are still higher than eth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

At the time of your post we were in the situation where ETH was just baby and BTC was like young and dynamic venture where your inevstment was assured to be multiplied in few weeks to months and which later on actually happened. But now is the time where the case is completely different and we can see that ETH is making some good moves here. There is no way we can call it up coincidence but the fact that this is the year of ETH and not the BTC. We need huge investment into BTC of we want to make it good shot. But in the five years anything can happen so better choose the currency according to time.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

the most profitable investment for the next 5 years I choose bitcoin, you can see bitcoin price 5 years earlier and bitcoin price now,
can you imagine bitcoin price 5 years ahead?
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is a great coin and have large number of users and have great performance in market and still improving their performance and are getting more users with a quick speed and price is also increasing and in 5 years bitcoin and ethereum will get high popularity and most probably will get legalization in various countries.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

if we talking about 5 years from now i think bitcoin still much profitable then ETH, and ofcourse ETH can follow the profit like BTC too if i see ETH recod progres
and two of them i think are profitable

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

ethereum is more advantageous than bitcoin for 5years, because I think the bitcoin price is too expensive now, if the price is too high then the risk of losses is greater, ethereum is a good choice for medium term investment

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: