Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4691 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

After 5 years will be enough for ethereum to replace bitcoin because the problem for the fee for transactions in bitcoin is getting bigger and more expensive than before so i think that ethereum will take place if they will be the first to solve the issue with the fees and also the transaction speed that is currently have a status of slow confirmation for both end.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

if we talking about 5 years from now i think bitcoin still much profitable then ETH, and ofcourse ETH can follow the profit like BTC too if i see ETH recod progres
and two of them i think are profitable

5 years is a long year for a digital currency, the price moves quickly and we won't know what may happen at that time. But for me, BTC will still be the most expensive digital currency followed by another digital currency and followed by ETH. ETH may be the third most expensive digital currency but I think it may be close to BTC's price in that time.
edward1105

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

For me, both bitcoin and ethereum is rapidly growing its community but ai can say still bitcoin is increasing than ethereum in terms of price.I would say Bitcoin is better, but I like more Etherium...
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

I think that after 3 years time, bitcoin has already reached it's full potential and slow growth for the next years so it's ETH that's going to give more profit because it's still cheaper and the multiplier for gains are bigger.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

In 5 years' time probably neither of these two coins.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I think bitcoin will still remain the most profitable of all the cryptocurrencies. 5 years is still a short time to overthrow bitcoin. Therefore, a lot of things could still happen at that time. Also, the fact that bitcoin has been running more than ethereum makes it more difficult for ethereum to over power bitcoin. Perhaps, we might need a longer time.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

Within this year (hopefully), Bitcoin will have the lightning network which means lightning fast and cheap transactions.. The demand of Bitcoin will only rise because of this and in 5 years' time, no other alt coin can catch up.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is profitable for 5 years, because bitcoin is continue to increase and the price is good. Bitcoin is popular in any currency, its best for investment because of the profit, I will always prefer bitcoin. In 5 years bitcoin more profitable no other than its just the bitcoin only. Because most people are choose to invest in bitcoin, so it means bitcoin is really profitable. As we see today bitcoin have a good value, its better to choose bitcoin.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is a great coin and have large number of users and have great performance in market and still improving their performance and are getting more users with a quick speed and price is also increasing and in 5 years bitcoin and ethereum will get high popularity and most probably will get legalization in various countries.

Yes they do. Ethereum is always at the back of bitcoin however the price really varies alot since we have to consider bitcoin's superiority. The advantage of ethereum is that basically it has a way more stabled platform that currently bitcoin have and this could lead into a better future IMO than the current bitcoin scenario
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Five years is a long period. Anything can happen, but I think bitcoin has a better future in spite of all these fluctuations.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

According to me btc would be more profitable and less risky because it is the starter of all this thing and they do make update very as well as there is not a known ceo for it like Vitalik.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Both were profitable curreny in my opinion but i prefer about bitcoin rather than ethereum, if you wanna to invest and you can try to divide your amount. Just spent the more amount into the bitcoin. For 5 years there will be another halving for bitcoin and casper pos for ethereum. it brings a lot of value.
It is the safest method you can do, but it doesn't mean anything. You can't compare both of them in Profit Side, it's like comparing Administrator and Supervisor. Bitcoin make big impact to other coins, just check MarketCap and you will know how this CryptoCurrencies work

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

In my opinion ETH is in this moment better long term investment. Why? Because it has lower transaction fees, faster transaction and more advanced technology behind it.

TutorShow

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

after 5 market cap will growth to 10 Billion dollar.
bitcoin price will jump to 100,000$ and will be future investment.
ETH price will be 20,000$ and other altcoins will jumping
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

My opinion is certainly bitcoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum must be more profitable to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices get much more value from ethereum. Bitcoin best to Invest for 5 Years.
Ranger4R

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

tough question, you know! )) I think that five  years won't be enough for Etherium to beat Bitcoin and to be more profitable. It will need more than that. The market value of Bitcoin is way higher than the value of Etherium. And as the value of Etherium is getting higher, same thing happens with the value of Bitcoin. So Etherium needs to have a higher rate of increase. And the coin who will have a larger value will be more profitable,
But time will tell who is big papa!
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is a great coin and have large number of users and have great performance in market and still improving their performance and are getting more users with a quick speed and price is also increasing and in 5 years bitcoin and ethereum will get high popularity and most probably will get legalization in various countries.
I’m not really much into Ethereum, so I don’t know how it works, cause I don’t use it. I just read news about and keep on hoping that one day I will invest on it. As of now, I invest on three cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin) mostly I like Bitcoin, maybe just because it was the first I got into, but others are still good.
cydrick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

I will choose bitcoin why because its the first digital currency that show a big money
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Guys, stop being SO DUMB.
Ethereum will always be much more beter than bitcoin, only if bitcoin does not implement the Lightning network.
For me, it is the same, only that with etherum you only pay $0,80 worth of fees. LMAO

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

For me the answer is obvious. Bitcoin is a more reliable value. This is happening even now. In the long run it will be even more pronounced. The mechanism of inflation underlying the Ethereum will never allow him to become promising in the long term. He's probably already reached my limit.
Demand and supply also affect, that's what happened to bitcoin at the moment. If at some point, the demand on etherum increases but the supply of etherum in the market is less than demand, it is not impossible that price of etherum can also be like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: