Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4692 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

After 5 year etherium will become a much valuable token. Becuase we know that etherium is the second valuable coin and bitcoin is the number one. But etherium is a high potential coin that can defeat bitcoin. I think 40 percent he defeat bitcoin. After 5 year i think bitcoin is much higher.

I suggest both are good coins but Eth is very cheap as compare to bitcoins. So i think we should invest in both Ethereum and bitcoins. Who knows what happen after 5 years and which will be at that time number one and more high value currency. If we have both the coins at that time, there will be no chance of any loss.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

After 5 year etherium will become a much valuable token. Becuase we know that etherium is the second valuable coin and bitcoin is the number one. But etherium is a high potential coin that can defeat bitcoin. I think 40 percent he defeat bitcoin. After 5 year i think bitcoin is much higher.

I suggest both are good coins but Eth is very cheap as compare to bitcoins. So i think we should invest in both Ethereum and bitcoins. Who knows what happen after 5 years and which will be at that time number one and more high value currency. If we have both the coins at that time, there will be no chance of any loss.

If I will be picking one of these digital currencies, I will be choosing the cheap one. Ethereum is not that cheap, in fact as a digital currency, it is expensive. I choose the cheap one since if you bought them in the cheaper price and they pump in the future, you can have a bigger profit. Bitcoin started as cheap digital currency the same as Ethereum, it will be the same for Ethereum.
sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

нyжнo для нaчaлa зaдaть вoпpoc ...бyдeт ли чepeз 5 лeт eфиp или битoк
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

The fact is that the confrontation of Bitcoin and the etherium has already begun. Despite the fact that the etherium has a much lower price, but simply saying the users it has much more, and the outlook for the future is much better than for Bitcoin. In this I'm 100% sure.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

At this point you will never know which of the two could achieve greater achieve, no doubt bitcoin has more possibilities due to its popularity and the support it has received since its inception, but everything can be expected from ethereum ... Just wait.
I really cannot understand how you could even compare ethereum to bitcoin,the former is not even a currency but a token creation platform,you might view it as a currency,but basically it is not meant to be a currency by the way it works,there are infinite amount of tokens created with ETH,but bitcoin always stands out when it comes to price battles.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

I think that bitcoin could still be the best coin at least between those 2. Bitcoin still has a long way to run, and when people want to start investing in crypto, most of them will do it in btc
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
In the next five years, I will go for investing on Ethereum simply because ethereum had been on demand alongside bitccoin. Most users will prefer using ETH. Though we can also invest in bitcoin, but come to think of it, Bitcoin has a high volatility record when it comes to its value. On the other hand, ETH have been on a good record of its increasing price. Yes, it can show decline, but most of the time it increases steadily. So in the long run (five years) you can expect returns but not that big of a return.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:06 AM

Will for me ethereum is the most profitable to invest but if we talk huge income back i will go bitcoin.Because for ethereum hot a little slow increasing no like bitcoin that almost 40$ increase in a hours.But they are both good to invest and hold they got big potential
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

Will for me ethereum is the most profitable to invest but if we talk huge income back i will go bitcoin.Because for ethereum hot a little slow increasing no like bitcoin that almost 40$ increase in a hours.But they are both good to invest and hold they got big potential

For me both coins are great investment and if you are really investing it is wiser to invest on both coins. Always diversify on your investment. 

For the topic I think Ethereum will be more profitable because of it has a lot of room to grow. I think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the far future and 5 years could be the perfect time. Of course this is just speculation.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I'm sure the Etherium marketcap soon passes the bitcoin with maximum of 2 years from now, based on analysis from various experts of excess ethereum versus bitcoin is a low cost, security and speed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

no. both will grow. so bitcoin will be there in first place

Bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld and that means eth will always be the secondary secondary crypto. Looking at their market status, it’s clearly safe to say that bitoin has a greater chance of still the ideal altcoins in the future.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

Bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld and that means eth will always be the secondary secondary crypto. Looking at their market status, it’s clearly safe to say that bitoin has a greater chance of still the ideal altcoins in the future.

Both ethereum and bitcoin are growing in same level but no one can judge crypto currencies anything will happen but bitcoin will in the leading value after five years .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are growing in same level but no one can judge crypto currencies anything will happen but bitcoin will in the leading value after five years .
Bitcoin will never be defeated by ethereum because i think that bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency and as the bitcoin gets a fast reaction on the price then it will have a huge impact to the altcoins which is the reason for bitcoin to not lose its rank or current place. Ethereum is a good altcoin but it is not enough for me to defeat bitcoin.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I think in 5 years both will be very profitable because both are coins that will continue to grow and have a good price and a good future

kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

ether using the infrastructure for 5 years will surpass multiply!
Trader76

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I completely agree with you! I would like the speed of transactions to be increased!
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

I completely agree with you! I would like the speed of transactions to be increased!
Just look at my signature. And see the project built on the block air of the ethereum. Fully integrated using dApp. AES token is not a simple token. Here's an example for you!
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

The good thing about Ethereum is it is very useful and I think most people who join in campaigns use it a lot. Still, I don't think that Ethereum's usefulness is enough for it to overpower bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency 5 years from now judging from it's performance and popularity.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

For me, both sides are okay in the long term, but if you genuinely want to compare them, I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular cryptocurrency of all. I see bitcoin in after five years will be very expensive at the price rate of 50,000$ or above. Yes, it is a high value, but we don’t know maybe bitcoin reach at that price in the future. Also, bitcoin price reaches at the amount of 20,000$ in last December 2017. In the past five years, bitcoin price rate increase at 100 %. The 100 dollar bitcoin become 10,000$ or above now, so it is not to impossible right. Smiley
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

I would choose bitcoin, in recent years it has been showing steady growth.Etherium suitable for daily transactions

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: