Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4696 times)
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

I think the bitcoin is the most profitable.
Bitcoin is the most profitable but to compare these two I would say that after 5 years both can still a good source of profit. Both can have 5 digits on that time but I'll stay holding bitcoin more of it and will put 5%-20% of my total fund to ETH.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Bitcoin is the most profitable but to compare these two I would say that after 5 years both can still a good source of profit. Both can have 5 digits on that time but I'll stay holding bitcoin more of it and will put 5%-20% of my total fund to ETH.
Of course, if we take into account all these forecasts, which already sounded relative to bitCoin, then each of us wants to profit from the price of Bitcoin, which will rise in the future.
Hiken No Sabo

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

To predict the price of both is very difficult.
Whether the price will go up fast or vice versa.
Both coins now have a very good price, and I think it is very suitable to be invested in the next 5 years.
because BTC and ETH coins are very popular.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
We actually don't know it yet but for me, I think bitcoin would still shine brighter than ethereum. Many people are already investing in ethereum just because they think that it is the one that will dethrone bitcoin after the next few years. If people will keep thinking like that, bitcoin will surely end up for real sooner or later so if you still want to gain profit from it, don't doubt its capability and believe.
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

if We see now bitcoin price is higher than Ethereum price and the price difference is very far, so in My opinion after 5 years Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

Its hard to determine who will succeed to win over the other after 5 years as we are only predicting the outcome but considering what is on the current trend as reference, I believe it is hard to beat bitcoin yet. Bitcoin created a market before any coin did.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

To predict the price of both is very difficult.
Whether the price will go up fast or vice versa.
Both coins now have a very good price, and I think it is very suitable to be invested in the next 5 years.
because BTC and ETH coins are very popular.
These 2 crypto are very good and stable in the cryptocurrency market. In the next 5 years, I believe the cryptographic market will grow as much as many big investors will enter the market. That means the market will fluctuate more. But I believe the crypto currency has a large community that will survive and grow in this market.

ocim128

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Bitcoin still at high level but it possible that ethereum can reach same with bitcoin
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

I think both coins are profitable.But Btc is the king of all coins.It price is increasing day by day.Ethereum has a great platform too.After 5 years Btc and eth price is go to the moon.So investing money for this coins is very profitable.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

I believe that Ethereum has the potential to take the throne away from Butcoin but  within 5 years i doubt it can overthrow Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still remain in top.

terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

Of course, if we take into account all these forecasts, which already sounded relative to bitCoin, then each of us wants to profit from the price of Bitcoin, which will rise in the future.
No one wants to be left when bitcoin is pumping. This comparison is like orange and apples, let's get all started from where it used to be where people are only focusing with their holdings and they don't intend to compare.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

I think the bitcoin is the most productive. By one means or another I extremely like putting resources into bitcoin. Not that I don't contribute on ethereum, but rather if in the 5thn term I think bitcoin is better ethereum. I'm not speaking contrarily about ethereum, in light of the fact that I likewise put resources into ethereum. Ideally bitcoin is promising for long haul venture.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
Both coins have a very high market cap so it is likely that no coin is going to outperform the other by a wide margin but if I had to select one it will probably be bitcoin and the reason for that is the term you used, 5 years is a lot of time and enough for bitcoin to get some really nice adoption through the world something ETH will not get.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:26 AM

Both will do great.

And with both, especially bitcoin, better scaling is a MUST.

When the mass comes and buys bitcoin, it needs to be faster and fees be cheaper.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

Both will do great. And with both, especially bitcoin, better scaling is a MUST. When the mass comes and buys bitcoin, it needs to be faster and fees be cheaper.
If you talk about investation, there two answer actually. Bitcoin will be great investment in the future after five years. But if you want to invest into Bitcoin, you have to collect some huge capital so you can get the correct profit. Why ? That is because the fee of Bitcoin is getting higher too if the price get higher. So we need to get prepared. But there is also a second option for investment. Yes that is right, that is Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will follow the footsteps of Bitcoin and become great investment tool.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

The rivalry between Bitcoin and Ethereum will surely became bigger after 5 years but the thing is... Ethereum is objectively "superior". But at the end of the day, it seems there's just no beating Bitcoin. It's why I'm getting back into mining it now, after some serious and unwarranted hesitation. I've actually been extremely critical of BTC in the past, but if only for first-mover advantage, I think BTC is going to be king. At least for a long time to come. As an aside, I mean Ethereum isn't technically even meant to be a currency. It's really just supposed to serve as gas for smart contracts and the like. When smart contracts get "smarter", it may certainly be used that way. Although even as fuel, it is a better currency that BTC right now...When Bitcoin gets Lightning Network, it's going to be a seriously big deal... I did vote Ethereum, but come lightning network, we may see Bitcoin explode even further!
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

Since bitcoin was more famous than ethereum, of course ethereum will never outprice bitcoin
even though eth prices will rise in the upcoming years, bitcoin will rise even more
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Since bitcoin was more famous than ethereum, of course ethereum will never outprice bitcoin
even though eth prices will rise in the upcoming years, bitcoin will rise even more

Ethereum can't bet the price of bitcoin, one reason is that it is just new, while bitcoin started almost 9 years if i'm not mistaken. Just like bitcoin when it was introduced it will start lower price until when it will become popular, its price will goes high.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

If you ask me, the price of a single Ethereum can go even up to $5,000 by the end of 2018. Ethereum was $10 in January 2017 and now is around $800, do you think thats far from $5,000?
Keep in mind, to reach $2,000 it should have a market cap of 200 billions. It can go even in a single day to $2,000. Thats my prediction.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

It's good question, but I think, that bitcoin, coz just we can look now on the value of both- btc cost much bigger and it will be higher, but etherum after 5years can too have much bigger value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: